• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

admin can do it...

Really, Hey Madz!! let me know whether you can edit our nick names bro, so I will give you a new name to replace with Bhara.. :mellow:

Really, Hey Madz!! let me know whether you can edit our nick names bro, so I will give you a new name to replace with Bhara.. :)

I wouldn't mind changing it myself :D Otherwise people might think I'm referring to myself in the name :P Let us know whether you can change it and we'll PM you. Thanks :mellow:

Ha ha ha! Was looking for way to change the display name coz of u guys requests. Couldn't find it (yet)

But I did manage to go from Member to "The Grand Poobah"

<-----------

Oh, BTW, Gihan, could u pls edit that sig image a bit? Its a bit too long and is messing up the tables. Just keep 2 or three repeats of the image?

And for my contribution:

F1 accidents

...... aren't so dangerous ...

accidentf122iv8sd.jpg

Edited by Pericles

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance, I can change my AL nick name, ( I think i can't!!), I don't like the name Bhara now as it sounds like "weight" in Sinhala right ...lol...If I can't change it I will have to create a new one.. :mellow:

As you know guys Bhara is the first 5 letters of my first name..., still I feel it's not a good one though... :D

Changing your display name will not affect your log in username..those who wish to change their Display name please e-mail me your details and the New Display Name which you guys wants.

:D sniff sniff.. i was just made to feel guilty for spending so much time on the forums by a co-worker.... :)

she was like we're paid to do a job and we're suposed ot do that in th hours we spend here...

now feela bit bad.. nned some time to recover.. :P

cya guys later!!

You just don't get the point she needs more attention paid to her! :o

Yeah, and I haven't even crossed the 1000 mark yet :D

Why do my emails to the admin get returned :angry-smiley-048: According to yahoo mail some port number "did not like recipient" or something like that :alc:

Why do my emails to the admin get returned :angry-smiley-048: According to yahoo mail some port number "did not like recipient" or something like that :alc:

I'm betting its the spelling on the address. And don't be too fussed about that sorta message. Nerd Humor :D Even these system desginers like to have fun. Check the protocols for sending a password to the server : It says summin line <password>: (Shhh.. don't tell anyone)

I'm betting its the spelling on the address. And don't be too fussed about that sorta message. Nerd Humor :alc: Even these system desginers like to have fun. Check the protocols for sending a password to the server : It says summin line <password>: (Shhh.. don't tell anyone)

i mailed to madz n got the reply, so his e-mail id is working :angry-smiley-048:

You just don't get the point she needs more attention paid to her! :)

hehehee!! i dont think so machan!!!

the thing was she and i were doing an execution where we were suposed to work concurrently... abd i was lagging a bit.... :D

hehehehee!!! she hasnt come in this morning yet, so me on Autolanka for now :D