• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

well yeah, im sajiv weerakoon, ELA prez between Ravi and Sashane.... rings a bell?

yeah machan, you too?

I am very sure I know you by face but right now lets continue this conversation over email cos we run the risk of upsetting higher powers,

I did my A/L's in 2000 ash and Sajiv you must have done it in 2004 ?

well yeah, im sajiv weerakoon, ELA prez between Ravi and Sashane.... rings a bell?

yeah machan, you too?

wow supra never knew u were a don too... i was one year junior to our good old Don (the famous president him self ;) ) ... but left to Royal after O/L

wow supra never knew u were a don too... i was one year junior to our good old Don (the famous president him self ;) ) ... but left to Royal after O/L

why dnt u open another thread on schools and cars? :D

ado i just saw this post... small world eh mate? were you in the ELA too?

lol thanks ash half my fag was soaked...

and guys this is post-whoring!!! OT has nooo meaning!!! :)

this is fairly late, but actually the above posts were previously on another thread... and we went WAY OT there, so we apologized, and then someone did the sensible thing and moved 'em here.... which makes the apologies a bit irrelavant :D

damn, just realized the entire post was a lot of useless info... oh nvm, this is post-whoring after all :lol:

who on earth bought it? :blink:

according to the sources.. it was diran ( owner of T*amps) i was told that the hammer was going to go down at the value of 570,000. but just before the 3rd call, 1 Mill was offered.. & and also it was taken the same day.