• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

Your prob is not based on whether windows is genuine or not dude.. its merely the way Windows update fixes certain vulnerabilities on ya comp which causes conflicts within the drivers especially the Realtech Audio drivers and voila the prob you ve witnessed... blame the people not the OS ;)

Zz

Your prob is not based on whether windows is genuine or not dude.. its merely the way Windows update fixes certain vulnerabilities on ya comp which causes conflicts within the drivers especially the Realtech Audio drivers and voila the prob you ve witnessed... blame the people not the OS ;)

Zz

machang someone said that i can take off the star sign on the task bar by a cracking password. does anyone have that info?

Zz

but my problem is if it updates my computer it should be for better, not for worse. If the damn windows update cant do it right, it should'nt do it at all. I don't know much about this stuff but as the consumer i am pretty pissed off. ( and my Wireless router is still doing my head in!!)

Zz

Which people are you talking about? but my problem is if it updates my computer it should be for better, not for worse. If the damn windows update cant do it right, it should'nt do it at all. I don't know much about this stuff but as the consumer i am pretty pissed off. ( and my Wireless router is still doing my head in!!)

Edited by Overdrive

yeah i agree.. those morons should ve done good research into what the fixes do.. but its quite a big software so there is a certain degree of leniency a customer should show towards the company ;) lolz... what to do.. piracy saved microsoft..

@ Hola - If that is the WGA icon, then Gihan should have the fix with him.. Never download the Microsoft WGA crap for the windows update... else just drop me a mail.. i ll help ya out..

Zz

Edited by neXGen

OK, since it seems no one is interested in hosting my pics, I have two new galleries up on my site. Y'all enjoy now :) And give me some feedback :D

Pravin, the heading reads as November 2007?

yeah i agree.. those morons should ve done good research into what the fixes do.. but its quite a big software so there is a certain degree of leniency a customer should show towards the company ;) lolz... what to do.. piracy saved microsoft..

@ Hola - If that is the WGA icon, then Gihan should have the fix with him.. Never download the Microsoft WGA crap for the windows update... else just drop me a mail.. i ll help ya out..

Zz

Are you talking about the windows genuine icon thingy?

Zz

Yeah Machan nw a new ptch is avilable anyway for software and driver updates the best web site is http://www.softwarepatch.com/ totally free

New Patch Instructions

Windows Xp Genuine Forever

1.copy the files in "system32" that included with this file to your \windows\system32 folder.

2.Now click ---> start ----> run and type "instexnt install" .

3.From Now To Forever Your Windows Xp Copy Will Be Genuine .

4.restart your computer or add the registry file "1.reg" to your registry .

** You can use the file "Wga.exe" to clear Microsoft Notifications.

Edited by GihanFX

Just Fred.

A cop stops a car for traveling faster than the posted speed limit.

The officer asks the man his name.

"Fred," he replies. "Fred what?" the officer asks. "Just Fred," the man responds. The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the fellow a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket.

The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.

"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?" The man replies,

"It's a long story, so stay with me."

"I was born Fred Dingaling. I know -- a funny last name. Kids used to tease me all the time. So I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades.

When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a do ctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD.

After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS.

Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD. So now I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD with VD.

Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the

VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD.

Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing. :lol:

Guys, need advice. How much can we expect for this car? Its 2nd owner,nearly 180,000kms done, ful option. The pics are with no body wash done but it looks good. Im going to put this up in AL by next two weeks, after a small touch up and after getting propoer close up pics..

Madz hope this is not classified as advertising,sorry if its so. i just want to see the mark up price i should put in

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

slightly OT

Supra if you have any difficulty finding stuff like dashboard trim or stuff like that give me a shout and I will do my best to help. I know 406's have a habit of developing nigging problems (such as the clunk you mentioned) which are very annoying, and I know sometimes little things are impossible to find,

I have much sympathy for u cos I faced a similar problem about a year back and I found certain parts impossible to find, and had to chase breakers all over the place to slowly find the missing bits (when I bought my car there was a lot of little things missing, now its mostly restored to its former glory, just one little bit missing ha ha ha)

mechanical bits I am sure you should be able to find out of places like Asiri Motors and better replaced with brand new stuff anyway

Hey don, thanks machan i will... may i have your e-mail please?