• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

i have a ridgback, alsation, and now a dash hound, untill last december i had a dalmation and i had a lion pomnarian which died on Jan. So at one time i had 4 dogs

:D

man.. is there no room for pussies?

not so good bout the dog pedigree thingy.. dont officially keep pets as i normally cant bear to have one leaving me afterwards.. but i do take care o jet black and white cats lol..

@ DevZ - seriously man.. the dog looked cute but hell that foot scared the shit outta me... its more like we ve got ourself a "furry" human friend ;) jkz..

@ miniace - imagine Hola running around calling out that name.. hehe..

btw is not hula that dance (me think) in which ya put that large circle around your waste n shake ya booty to have it go around ya?

Zz

thats priceless man!!! :lol: ROTFL :lol:

& no thats no foot - even i was a tad perturbed by that sight - looks more like our other fury friends "paw" :lol:

@Hola - Ridgbacks are awesome machan - loyal and very protective of the owners those fellas

& besides i don't know of any other Dog with a cooler nickname ~ "Lion Hunters" - afterall thats what they were kinda bred to do né! :)

Yes the ridgbacks are very loyal and strong. But my one does not serve our purpose, its very playful and calm. For us we need a much ferocious dog (do to the area we live :D ). And yes, Lion hunter is the corect nickname and they have a sword on their back along the neck

How about "JOLA HOONIOR" :P just kidding ...

Name it "cooper" ..How do u like it?? :rolleyes:

No way.. :angry:

@ DevZ - seriously man.. the dog looked cute but hell that foot scared the shit outta me... its more like we ve got ourself a "furry" human friend ;) jkz..

Zz

please, hairy is sesky

So you know the dog's father? :D

Ado this dog is cheaper than my mesh grill

Yeah for sure... Look on the bright side.. he will bark louder than the mesh grill some day... :D

I think With Hola 3 :D

No Jonior Hola sounds gud

why not call him "HJ" ( Hola Junoir)

Edited by Terabite

DTV UNIQUE buy ONE get ONE FREE offer opens on the 4th April - for a limited time Offer - Buy a full set at Rs 17,900 and get another FULL Set ALL FREE

Terms of offer

* 6months advance rental to be paid on the 2nd set

* Installation of Rs1000 to be paid

* 2nd set should be installed in a different address - different name

* Offer cannot be combined with any other promo offer and limited to ONE per Cx

* Offer available at all DTL Arcades

Offer will be valid for just 2days from the 4 th to 6th April Call Dialog and confirm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News is true!

bad luck for me tho, 'cos i went and paid for the full set YESTERDAY and paid for 12 months in advance too. just when i got to know this today, i called them and asked. but since the invoice date is on yesterday's, i wont be getting the extra set. too bad :(

Kim

:lol: yeah that would deffa work if the pup is male! :lol:

"Mona where were you at modfest?? haven't bumped into u since the 1st g2g? "

No i wasnt, busy with stuff, couldnt log on for sometime either.

@ Hola - Trojan infection.. get a bloody firewall and get a good anti-virus... after getting the anti-virus, do a thorough check up n if prob remainz.. format...

Zz

but i already have symentic and well updated

true but some viruses can get through.. this looks more like a spyware.... mail me & i might be able to help you... also de activate your auto updates for all programmes... windows xp etc.. ( any way i see that you have WGA installed... windows Genuine.....

The last option for protection is symantec man.. switch it.. go for ESET Nod32 or atleast the AVG free version and pls get ZoneAlarm Pro firewall as then ya could prevent any hackers plus trojans from accessing ya comp..

take me advice and look at this thread relating to users in the same situ :- http://www.techenclave.com/forums/help-nee...-exe-78624.html

Zz