• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

Damn mariner/fairlady's up2 41, and all (most) thanx to this thread!

hey i mentioned this in another forum bt here it again

so if we calculate Overall top 10 posters ,, = 5934 posts, but top 5 posters = 4427 the thing is other 5 only posted 1507 posts, :)

so job well done Shak,Fuzzo,Pericles,dilesh n Andrew, maybe mads will give fuzzo,dilesh n andrew junior Moderator post.... LOL

sharkster 1,076

fuzzo 1,036

Pericles 944

Dilesh 766

Andrew_GTR_7007 605

monamonu 383

west coast customs 311

dragster 298

Velocity 261

GihanFX 254

hey i mentioned this in another forum bt here it again

so if we calculate Overall top 10 posters ,, = 5934 posts, but top 5 posters = 4427 the thing is other 5 only posted 1507 posts, :D

so job well done Shak,Fuzzo,Pericles,dilesh n Andrew, maybe mads will give fuzzo,dilesh n andrew junior Moderator post.... LOL

sharkster 1,076

fuzzo 1,036

Pericles 944

Dilesh 766

Andrew_GTR_7007 605

monamonu 383

west coast customs 311

dragster 298

Velocity 261

GihanFX 254

edit : dragster 318

ok the new list

sharkster 1,079

fuzzo 1,044

Pericles 955

Dilesh 777

Andrew_GTR_7007 607

monamonu 391

dragster 318

west coast customs 311

GihanFX 266

Velocity 261

Total 6009 :party-smiley-015:

:love-smiley-013: sniff sniff.. i was just made to feel guilty for spending so much time on the forums by a co-worker.... :D

she was like we're paid to do a job and we're suposed ot do that in th hours we spend here...

now feela bit bad.. nned some time to recover.. :(

cya guys later!!

:party-smiley-015: sniff sniff.. i was just made to feel guilty for spending so much time on the forums by a co-worker.... :love-smiley-013:

she was like we're paid to do a job and we're suposed ot do that in th hours we spend here...

now feela bit bad.. nned some time to recover.. :D

cya guys later!!

is she good looking ?

:D sniff sniff.. i was just made to feel guilty for spending so much time on the forums by a co-worker.... :(

now feela bit bad.. nned some time to recover.. :(

cya guys later!!

u need anoter 222 post to register 1000 :love-smiley-013:

I'm sad to say this, but I too passed the 100 mark recently.

yeah within anoter 2 or 3 days i'm goan pass 300 mark :party-smiley-015:

but that'll take sum tym since of da 'guilty' conscience of da honest employee :love-smiley-013:

oh!! :party-smiley-015:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man went for an interview for a job as a TV news broadcaster. The interview went quite well but the trouble was the man kept winking and stammering.

The interviewer said, “although you have a lot of the qualities we are looking for, the fact that you keep winking and stammering disqualifies you,’

“Oh, that’s no problem,” said the man. “If I take a couple of aspirin, I stop winking and stammering for an hour.”

“Show me,” said the interviewer.

So the man reached into his pocket. Embarrassingly he pulled out loads of condoms of every variety- ribbed, flavoured, coloured- before he found the packet of aspirin. He took the aspirin and soon talked perfectly and stopped winking.

The interviewer said, “That’s amazing, but I do not think we could employ someone who would be womanising all over the country.”

“Excuse me!” exclaimed the man, “I am a happily married man, not a womaniser!”

“Well how do you explain all the condoms, then?” asked the interviewer.

The man replied, “Have you ever gone into a pharmacy, stammering and winking and asked for a packet of aspirin?”

Things to do in an Internet Cafe:

Hold mouse up to ear like a cell phone and yell "I can't hear you!!! You're going to have to speak louder!"

Play Pac Man and state to person next to you, "These new games are incredible!"

Practice 'spinning mouse mat on index finger' globe trotter routine.

Put your monitor's contrast and brightness on full. With wide open eyes yell "It's going to implode!"

Tell the cashier you wish to redeem your free 1000 hours and hand him a bag full of collected AOL promo CD's.

Typing hard and loudly looking behind you yell, "STOP MAKING ME TYPE THIS - IT WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!"

Sit at the web terminal... without a chair.

Wheel your leather executive chair into Internet cafe and up to the computer with the largest monitor. Sit down, turn to the person next to you handing them a stack of papers, "Get these photocopied right away, the president wants them by end of day."

Direct the web cam to your exposed erect cock.

Casually look around the room for people in chat rooms, log into the same chat room and after a brief and somewhat disturbing conversation state "Your blue jeans go well with your white shirt."

Use computer's speakers to play collection of Sesame Street MP3's.

Dress up in ragged and worn clothes. Walk into an Internet cafe that uses Windows with squeegee and bucket, begin to squeegee monitors for spare change.

Draw two red lines on either end of the floor with a marker, recruit other interested racers and rev up your wheelie chairs.

Turn off the lights and have a Star Wars light sabre moment with your optical mouse. (Darth Vader sounds are encouraged for extra fun).

Show up in hand cuffs and gagged mouth. Use foot to navigate mouse and visit 'escaped fugitives guide' web site.

Put 1.44 disk in drive and have person next to you do the same. Place bets and EJECT - furthest disk is the winner!

In the middle of writing an email, turn monitor off and sigh "Ahhh not again!!!", turn monitor back on and utter "Oh thank god!". Repeat until you see concerned faces.

Worlds Cheapest Tip

September 1, 2002 - Arkansas, USA

An Arkansas primary school teacher has been declared the worlds cheapest tipper after ordering more than $250 worth of food and drinks for his wife and self and leaving a 5 rupee tip. Rupee, an Indian currency, is worth approximately 0.02 of an American dollar. When questioned the man replied, "I had just returned from a trip to India and I had mistaken the coins for more valuable American currency." Relaying this to the offended waitress she responded, "His excuse is weak, since when would you be cracking out foreign coins (that do not even resemble American money) as a tip for a $250 dollar dinner? There is no way with a bill like that you would use coins to tip at the customary 10%-15%, and even tipping at something like 3% would still need bills. His tip wasn't even a percent!"

Nyone else guilty?! :P:D:P

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance, I can change my AL nick name, ( I think i can't!!), I don't like the name Bhara now as it sounds like "weight" in Sinhala right ...lol...If I can't change it I will have to create a new one.. :D

As you know guys Bhara is the first 5 letters of my first name..., still I feel it's not a good one though... :P

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance, I can change my AL nick name, ( I think i can't!!), I don't like the name Bhara now as it sounds like "weight" in Sinhala right ...lol...If I can't change it I will have to create a new one.. :D

As you know guys Bhara is the first 5 letters of my first name..., still I feel it's not a good one though... :P

yeah me 2 , i want to remove the FX part, Gihan is enough for me :P ( in early days i used the nvidia geforce FX 5700 ultra vga card, so that is how i @ the FX part )