• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

yo wut it the meaning of Pericles ? ;)

Pericles : (Wiki article here)

Pericles was one of the most important statesmen in Athens during Athens "golden age". One of the guys who did a lot to promote democracy. They used to call me that in Greek and Roman Civilisations class in school. Actually, they called me a part of his anatomy. :action-smiley-060: No not the first one u think of. Not the second one either. Probably the third. The left one. In Sinhalese ;) I have no idea how they came up with it. They suddenly started using it one day. In the middle of the "Peloponnesian Wars" lesson.... But I liked it. Complements. Bugger was a great man. Sorta machiavelli type.

This Wiki article needs re-writing. I need to dig up some history books.

Pericles : (Wiki article here)

Pericles was one of the most important statesmen in Athens during Athens "golden age". One of the guys who did a lot to promote democracy. They used to call me that in Greek and Roman Civilisations class in school. Actually, they called me a part of his anatomy. ;) No not the first one u think of. Not the second one either. Probably the third. The left one. In Sinhalese ;) I have no idea how they came up with it. They suddenly started using it one day. In the middle of the "Peloponnesian Wars" lesson.... But I liked it. Complements. Bugger was a great man. Sorta machiavelli type.

This Wiki article needs re-writing. I need to dig up some history books.

ok ok ok machan i got it buduammo no wiki :action-smiley-060:

And thats PEricles

;):D:D

Every time somebody misspell Pericles name, Bianca casterfiore (Opera singer) of Tin Tin comes to me mind. There she always mispronounce captain Haddock's name.The more Capt Haddock trys to correct her, more she gets his name wrong. Likewise the more Pericles trys to correct, more the others misspell it :action-smiley-060:;)

I have seen PPL mispell Pericles as "Priceless","Precles","Pricles", "Pickles"ect...

Similarly Bianca Casterfiore mispronounces Captain Haddock as Hadcock,Padlock, Hadclock Ect..

Then Capt Haddock starts to curse and sware similarly to my great enjoyment our good old friend Pericles too started calling PPL who misspelled his name "uncivilised barbarians" ect...

Especially when I saw This classic "Uncivilised barbarians" quote I laughed my arse off :D:D:D

I have seen PPL mispell Pericles as "Priceless","Precles","Pricles", "Pickles"ect...

Especially when I saw This classic "Uncivilised barbarians" quote I laughed my arse off ;);):D

And don't forget Perciles :D "Who the F*** is Perciles, u barbarian?"

:action-smiley-060:

06:06:06 on 06/06/06

07:07:07 on 07/07/07

08:08:08 on 08/08/08

09:09:09 on 09/09/09

We can celebrate ever year

:)

think about this 06/06/06 = 06:06:06 am & pm daaaammmm......this must be the dark side day :violent-smiley-099: be careful…

think about this 06/06/06 = 06:06:06 am & pm daaaammmm......this must be the dark side day :) be careful…

Good thing I'm not a christian, or that might be scary :D

Luke! Join the Dark Side!

Alternative : Luke! Feel the dark side of my ass ..... I mean, the Force! :D

heh, I in that sorta mood. Bloody night shifts ;) Leaves me :violent-smiley-099: and :angry:

Edited by Pericles

I think we already got those Ravi. Unless I'm much mistaken, from the description, those are the ones Fuzzo sent.

And thats PEricles

oh ok... I thought it maybe some other angles or something he he :) ... oh sorry about the spelling bro... I always get your nickname wrong... sorry... :violent-smiley-099: