• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

Well guys I have noticed the quality of posts were gradually diminishing due to the "post counter" on this new forum i.e rat race to B the highest post(whor)ers ;)

Therefore I hope MADZ wouldnt mind me dedicating this thread for all post-whores so that by postwhoring here on this thread we can spin our post counters as fast as we like. I hope this would help to jack up the quality of the responses on other threads as post whores (including myself :action-smiley-060: ) no longer would be tempted to do so on other threads as now on we have a dedicated thread for it :D:D:D

Here we go Im gonna help myself with a couple . :alc::alc::alc:

Anybody wanna Join????????? :angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

:P:):blush::D

• Like 2

Well guys I have noticed the quality of posts were gradually diminishing due to the "post counter" on this new forum i.e rat race to B the highest post(whor)ers :angry-smiley-048:

Therefore I hope MADZ wouldnt mind me dedicating this thread for all post-whores so that by postwhoring here on this thread we can spin our post counters as fast as we like. I hope this would help to jack up the quality of the responses on other threads as post whores (including myself :) ) no longer would be tempted to do so on other threads as now on we have a dedicated thread for it :P:blush::action-smiley-060:

Cool !! :D

But only on this thread !

Well guys I have noticed the quality of posts were gradually diminishing due to the "post counter" on this new forum i.e rat race to B the highest post(whor)ers :alc:

Therefore I hope MADZ wouldnt mind me dedicating this thread for all post-whores so that by postwhoring here on this thread we can spin our post counters as fast as we like. I hope this would help to jack up the quality of the responses on other threads as post whores (including myself :action-smiley-060: ) no longer would be tempted to do so on other threads as now on we have a dedicated thread for it

Here we go Im gonna help myself with a couple

Anybody wanna Join?????????

:P:):blush::D

:angry-smiley-048::alc::alc: ........ :angry-smiley-048:

hey.....

i thought this was going to be some kinda request to MADZ to stop the post whoring....

ok, maybe even some of my posts may look like whores' posts, but we need to do something about this...

just my thoughts

But whats to be done about it man, we don't really see very much automotive related stuff in here these days. Was quite happy to see the question about tyres really. Even though the "general automotive" section has the most topics at first glance, I was looking at "other" under specific makes, to see its packed with 120+ topics, not many of which relate to motoring in general, which together with the real "other" section adds up to way more than any motoring category(Am i making sense?). And all the topics regardless of which category, fly off at a tangent after just a few replies, and sometimes come full circle after about 7 pages :) It's funny but its also weird. Apart from removing the post counter (the horror :blush:! ) I wouldn't be able to think of a solution. Surely Sri Lanka hasn't got fewer cars and car problems since the old forum days now has it? :P

And yea I'm guilty of postwhoring quite a bit :D

So whats ur basically saying is i post jokes to post whore?! lol, i dont think so... i post em, when theres not much activity! :):P

But i guess if the owner of this thread doesnt mind me posting jokes then, i will!

So whats ur basically saying is i post jokes to post whore?! lol, i dont think so... i post em, when theres not much activity! :):o

But i guess if the owner of this thread doesnt mind me posting jokes then, i will!

Not at all everybody is welcome :P

The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by the California Department of Transportation's driving school...

Q. Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?

A. What for? He can't see my license plate.

Q. Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?

A. The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying, "Guns don't kill people. I do."

Q. What are the important safety tips to remember when backing your car?

A. Always wear a condom.

Q. When driving through fog, what should you use?

A. Your car.

Q. How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?

A. Be too shit faced to find your keys.

Q. What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?

A. I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.

Q. What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer drive lawfully?

A. I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Q. What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?

A. Make eye contact and wave "hello" if they're cute.

Q. What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a flashing yellow traffic light?

A. The color.

Q. How do you deal with heavy traffic?

A. Heavy psychedelics.

Q. What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?

A. Carry loaded military grade weapons.

:P:)

The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by the California Department of Transportation's driving school...

Q. Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?

A. What for? He can't see my license plate.

Q. Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?

A. The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying, "Guns don't kill people. I do."

Q. What are the important safety tips to remember when backing your car?

A. Always wear a condom.

Q. When driving through fog, what should you use?

A. Your car.

Q. How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?

A. Be too shit faced to find your keys.

Q. What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?

A. I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.

Q. What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer drive lawfully?

A. I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Q. What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?

A. Make eye contact and wave "hello" if they're cute.

Q. What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a flashing yellow traffic light?

A. The color.

Q. How do you deal with heavy traffic?

A. Heavy psychedelics.

Q. What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?

A. Carry loaded military grade weapons.

:P:)

Hey monamonu,

Thats what I call quick man,as soon as I slipped the word here you come with your jokes :P:o

Legendary Proverbs!

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.

Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk thru airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.

Man who farts in church sits in own pew.

Man who drops watch in toilet bound to have crappy time.

Crowded elevator smells different to midget.

:P:o:)

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand. ... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family is barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Me too!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." -- My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I couldn't live any longer so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend

so get yourself a dog."

:)

Post Whoring @ its finest!!! :action-smiley-033:

Technically, I believe post whoring refers to posting one or two word comments on the thread. Like when u post just "hmmm" as the comment without saying anything useful. Full blown multi para jokes dont count as post whoring.

yeah really!!! its like Monamonu ha sa trunkful of jokes just whining to get out

Call me, Nuaim..

And praveen, guess ur right.. edited it! :D lol

The Non-Stress Diet

This diet is designed to help you cope with stress which normally builds up during the day.

Breakfast

1/2 Grapefruit

1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast, Dry

8 oz. Skim Milk

Lunch

4 oz. Lean Broiled Chicken Breast

1 cup Steamed Spinach

1 cup Herb Tea

1 Oreo Cookie

Mid-Afternoon Snack

Rest of the Oreos in the package

2 Pints Rocky Road Ice Cream

1 Jar Hot Fudge Sauce

Nuts, Cherries, Whipped Cream

Dinner

Loaves of Garlic Bread with Cheese

Large Sausage, Mushroom & Cheese Pizza

4 Cans or 1 Large Pitcher of Beer

3 Milky Way or Snickers Candy Bars

Rules For This Diet

1. If you eat something, and no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.

2. When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled by the diet soda.

3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as you don't eat more than they do.

4. Foods used for medicinal purposes NEVER count. Example: hot chocolate, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake.

5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

6. Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel. Example: Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints and Tootsie Rolls.

7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking the cookie causes calorie leakage.

8. Late-night snacks have no calories. The refrigerator light is not strong enough for the calories to see their way into the calorie counter.

9. If you are in the process of preparing something, food licked off knives and spoons have no calories. Examples: Peanut Butter on a knife and ice cream on a spoon.

10. Food of the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are spinach and pistachio ice cream, mushrooms and white chocolate.

11. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other.

:action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::D:action-smiley-060:

These are actual police officer quotes collected from numerous people stopped for moving traffic violations.

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

"So, you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog?"

"No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

"Warning! You want a warning? Okay, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."

"In God we trust, all others are suspects."

Not SriLankan.... obviously... lol :action-smiley-033:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty! One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

;):appl:

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog?"

thats was my favorite

here's lil one frm me

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW MEN ARE SO SIMPLE & WOMEN SO COMPLICATED.

At the college, male & female students were told to individually write a sentence using the words 'sex' and 'love.'

Females wrote : When two mature people are passionately and deeply in love with one another to a high degree and that they respect each other very much, then, it is spiritually and morally acceptable to the society that they both engage themselves in the act of physical sex with one another.

Men wrote : 'I love sex.'