• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW MEN ARE SO SIMPLE & WOMEN SO COMPLICATED.

At the college, male & female students were told to individually write a sentence using the words 'sex' and 'love.'

Females wrote : When two mature people are passionately and deeply in love with one another to a high degree and that they respect each other very much, then, it is spiritually and morally acceptable to the society that they both engage themselves in the act of physical sex with one another.

Men wrote : 'I love sex.'

Gd 1! :appl:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of drinkin' buddies, who are airplane mechanics, are in the hangar at Logan; it's fogged in and they have nothing to do. One of them says to the other, "Man, have you got anything to drink?"

The other one says, "Nah, but I hear you can drink jet fuel, and that it will kinda give you a buzz."

So they drink it, get smashed and have a great time; like only drinkin' buddies can do. The following morning, one of them gets up and is surprised he feels good, in fact, he feels great - NO hangover! The phone rings, it's his buddy.

The buddy says, "Hey, how do you feel?"

He said, "I feel great!!", and the buddy says, "I feel great too!! You don't have a hangover?" and he says, "No -that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover - we ought to do this more often."

"Yeah, we could, but there's just one thing....."

"What's that?"

"Did you fart yet?"

"No"

"Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Phoenix!"

do we really need a rat race like this??

QUANTITY DOESNT MATTER ONLY QUALITY MATTERS

So please stop this thing..

it must be like this i have reached 100 quality posts not 1oo whore posts..

Aren't we all guilty of it? How many people here can say they have 100% quality posts? and how many here REALLY can say quantity doesn't matter :ninja:?

Common guys,

Dont miss this golden opportunity. Why wait on 98 when you can reach that 100th post milestone by just post-whoring a couple on this thread?????? We post whores cordially invite you to join us :ninja:

Common guys,

Dont miss this golden opportunity. Why wait on 98 when you can reach that 100th post milestone by just post-whoring a couple on this thread?????? We post whores cordially invite you to join us :ninja:

Exactly :lol: None of that quality crap on this thread, we all know we're postwhores at heart :lol:

Exactly :lol: None of that quality crap on this thread, we all know we're postwhores at heart :lol:

man.. my member number is 690 and i still haven't reached 100 posts.. high time to start post whoring :ninja:

man.. my member number is 690 and i still haven't reached 100 posts.. high time to start post whoring :angry:

well really, the post whore race should be to 50 to get member. Then nothing until pro-member at 1000 :( no good trying to get that by post whoring.

well really, the post whore race should be to 50 to get member. Then nothing until pro-member at 1000 :( no good trying to get that by post whoring.

hey praveen...

How'd you become moderator?

i'd love to be one as well :P

MADZ? your views on this? :P;)

man.. my member number is 690 and i still haven't reached 100 posts.. high time to start post whoring :P

Check mine man,

Member 427 and still a newbie ;):P No not a member yet :ninja: this sucks.

i do belive that i dont post for race..

and im not guilty..

if u guyz really want to.. i will join the race..

***CAUTION : IM JOBLESS AT HOME SO MIGHT REACH 1000 POSTS SOON IF I BECOME A POST WHORE TOO***

i do belive that i dont post for race..

and im not guilty..

if u guyz really want to.. i will join the race..

***CAUTION : IM JOBLESS AT HOME SO MIGHT REACH 1000 POSTS SOON IF I BECOME A POST WHORE TOO***

Feel free to do so, you're just one short of the magic 100 at the present time

what is it?

Long sordid story. Read only if you want. Long long ago I came across the (old)forum by accident. There were maybe a couple of posts at the time. I signed up. I was using hotmail back then. Stopped using it in mid 2004. One day I tried to reply to a thread using my login. I rarely ever posted anything on the old forum. And just my luck, my login didn't work. On the spur of the moment, I made a new login, using my (at the time new) gmail account. That was the one I'm using now. Next time I tried my old login, it worked however, and that was the end of THIS one.

Come January, I visit after a long time and try to sign in to the new forum, but it says have to wait till a confirmation is sent to my inbox. Had stopped using hotmail for a couple of years by then and ofcourse I had not only forgotten my password, had forgotten my secret answer as well :D Never mind that ID, So I signed up trying to use my gmail, but it said email already taken :S And I searched for it but couldn't find, so what the hell I just made a new one using another email address of mine. I called it "mariner" :D

And today, I finally managed to find the initial activation for THIS one in my gmail inbox(ull never delete another email again they say) and finally remembered this username. Now activated it, its going good.

Bottom line: Mariner = Fairlady. (hey I like that car B) thats why i chose it). I'm also guilty of having made 3 usernames in AL(thats including this one). Admin is free to delete all the mariner stuff if its messing up the member numbers. I'll have to start from scratch anyway :D I am also a dirty, dirty (post)whore.