• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

Thanks Supra...BTW from where you found those dashboard pics? very impressive and seems like an American Classic to me.

Spot on machan, it's the dash of a 1966 Dodge Charger

this is the car

IPB Image

IPB Image

IMO one of the best looking american cars... (its replacement was even better though..) and it has a 7.0 Ltr HEMI V8,,, 425BHP straight from the factory :blink:

awesome cars man , just imagine driving one... B)

i got the pics from a google search machan, the dashboard pic from a wiki articlei think..

Edited by Supra_Natural

So the Elephant is wild again now :lol:

More like a TRAMP :lol:

Spot on machan, it's the dash of a 1966 Dodge Charger

this is the car

IPB Image

IPB Image

IMO one of the best looking american cars... (its replacement was even better though..) and it has a 7.0 Ltr HEMI V8,,, 425BHP straight from the factory :blink:

awesome cars man , just imagine driving one... B)

i got the pics from a google search machan, the dashboard pic from a wiki articlei think..

where the hell are the Head lights??? :(

More like a TRAMP :lol:

where the hell are the Head lights??? :(

Behind the Grille.... there are flaps in the grille that open when the lights are switched on..

anyone checked out toyota auris gauges?? awesome :D

IPB Image

They do look rather alright... esp for a jap economy car... but seriously mate compare 'em with this dash...

IPB Image

just pure class.... and the auris is a 2006 model, this was 40 YEARS before that !!!!