• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

What does pinning mean?! i dont get it.. lol!!! not blonde!! :D

I always thought it refers to those threads you sometimes see permanently on top of threads in some forums, but maybe that's not what he means here.

Long sordid story. Read only if you want. Long long ago I came across the (old)forum by accident. There were maybe a couple of posts at the time. I signed up. I was using hotmail back then. Stopped using it in mid 2004. One day I tried to reply to a thread using my login. I rarely ever posted anything on the old forum. And just my luck, my login didn't work. On the spur of the moment, I made a new login, using my (at the time new) gmail account. That was the one I'm using now. Next time I tried my old login, it worked however, and that was the end of THIS one.

Come January, I visit after a long time and try to sign in to the new forum, but it says have to wait till a confirmation is sent to my inbox. Had stopped using hotmail for a couple of years by then and ofcourse I had not only forgotten my password, had forgotten my secret answer as well :D Never mind that ID, So I signed up trying to use my gmail, but it said email already taken :S And I searched for it but couldn't find, so what the hell I just made a new one using another email address of mine. I called it "mariner" :D

And today, I finally managed to find the initial activation for THIS one in my gmail inbox(ull never delete another email again they say) and finally remembered this username. Now activated it, its going good.

Bottom line: Mariner = Fairlady. (hey I like that car B) thats why i chose it). I'm also guilty of having made 3 usernames in AL(thats including this one). Admin is free to delete all the mariner stuff if its messing up the member numbers. I'll have to start from scratch anyway :D I am also a dirty, dirty (post)whore.

:D:DB) .................

Bottom line: Mariner = Fairlady. (hey I like that car :D thats why i chose it). I'm also guilty of having made 3 usernames in AL(thats including this one). Admin is free to delete all the mariner stuff if its messing up the member numbers. I'll have to start from scratch anyway :D I am also a dirty, dirty (post)whore.

lol not to worry...ur old stuff wont b deleted cos u havnt used alternativ ID's for malpractice...u confessd so its cool :D cos i c IP addresses B)

lol not to worry...ur old stuff wont b deleted cos u havnt used alternativ ID's for malpractice...u confessd so its cool :D cos i c IP addresses B)

Thank you :D

:D ...... LoL.... its aite dude... just messin wit ya....

:D

I always thought it refers to those threads you sometimes see permanently on top of threads in some forums, but maybe that's not what he means here.

thats exactly wat it means...if a thread wud b useful on a regular basis for newbies etc we pin the thread so that it appears above the rest...an alternativ term is 'sticky'

this is one thread that WUD be used regularly :D

thats exactly wat it means...if a thread wud b useful on a regular basis for newbies etc we pin the thread so that it appears above the rest...an alternativ term is 'sticky'

this is one thread that WUD be used regularly :D

It helped me achieve 10 posts in a couple of hours, so I for one won't be complaining :D

silent hill...the movie...luv that game

Yep, and the movies out next month. Looks to have all the typical horror but seems like it'll be fun anyway :D

Edit: make that this month, around 21st I think

<<<<<And look who's back

Technically, I believe post whoring refers to posting one or two word comments on the thread. Like when u post just "hmmm" as the comment without saying anything useful.

Hmmm..

guys check this out...

Interesting fact:

On Thursday, 04 May 2006 at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 AM in the morning, the time and date will be

01:02:03 04/05/06

This will never happen again in our life time. :D

guys check this out...

Interesting fact:

On Thursday, 04 May 2006 at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 AM in the morning, the time and date will be

:D hell yeah!

guys check this out...

Interesting fact:

u knw i was a wee bit slow on that one...read it too fast