• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant we have something lik 'Palandi Kottu OR Nasi, 1 drink, 1 ice cream ;) hehe..

i am still not quite sure about the place we are gonna gather around.. Hola?

Hey there buddy, your menu idea is superb machang. But the thing is we are meeting early afteroon from 4pm onwards, so i dont know if a nasi will fit in. Anyway there will be a standard menu plus i will assist you in ordering any addtional items. Dont worry, just come

hey hola... i've already booked the left seat in dev's Z

hey devinda i've already td u ryt.... :D

If I may speak beahalf of Devinda... ;)

He is strictly requested from Ashan to Hola to come in his Z. And that comfortably sits 2 people. So please book your seat soon. AL CEO(tentative to travel in the Z) to our very own IsuruJosh is planing to hitch rides in it. :D

how about this for a menu -

1 - dish of deep fried prawns in garlic sauce

1no's - Baked Crab

1 - dish of french fries

1- chicken club sanwitch

and 1- cute looking girl

:D

c'mon man.. show some of your "Negombo style" boys.. wtf is with hot dogs and chicken.. it should be sea food... who would wana drive more than 15km just to have a hot dog when I could get a hot dog by just driving 1km.. :D;)

hey hola... i've already booked the left seat in dev's Z

hey devinda i've already td u ryt.... :P

Um..... I'm not sure we are going to have the pleasure of the Z unfortunately... ;) defender may well be fixed by then :D :D Devinda? over to you....

i donno wat hapnd.... suddently car heated n stoped...

& some major works 2 b attend :lol:

so can u giv me lift Macho...

umm this is ur super sunny rite? wat happened? blew the engine while u were cruisin at 250kmph? how bout hoppin in ur nissan 350z with vtec engine :) that can probly handle ur desire to do the whole journey above 140kmph :lol:

Hey there buddy, your menu idea is superb machang. But the thing is we are meeting early afteroon from 4pm onwards, so i dont know if a nasi will fit in. Anyway there will be a standard menu plus i will assist you in ordering any addtional items. Dont worry, just come

OH! thought the gathering is @ nite, shit! then wot you all have is ideal!

just a lil note.. the Honda Club was invited for the "Dokyo Drift Theme Night" @ 17th club ( a new night club ).. last saturday.. we had over 15 cars from Racers Edge and Street-X ( thats all we could put in as there were no room ).. anyways we had a great time as everything was free for us he he... and wow the chicks.. man... I think H2O has a new competitor... :lol: will post pics soon... you guys should check that club out.. :lol::)

OH! thought the gathering is @ nite, shit! then wot you all have is ideal!

Man u guys are so worried abt food, aint anyone intrested inviting some hot chicks to make it happen ! :lol:

And if i was the owner of the Z i never give the front pasenger seat to a guy, man girls love the Z specially Ranga Aiys'a Z

just a lil note.. the Honda Club was invited for the "Dokyo Drift Theme Night" @ 17th club ( a new night club ).. last saturday.. we had over 15 cars from Racers Edge and Street-X ( thats all we could put in as there were no room ).. anyways we had a great time as everything was free for us he he... and wow the chicks.. man... I think H2O has a new competitor... :lol: will post pics soon... you guys should check that club out.. :):lol:

Hmm new one nw ur telling anyway is that party better than the H2O Garage Party ? and where is this new place located ?

Edited by GihanFX

umm this is ur super sunny rite? wat happened? blew the engine while u were cruisin at 250kmph? how bout hoppin in ur nissan 350z with vtec engine :lol: that can probly handle ur desire to do the whole journey above 140kmph :lol:

he! he! come to think of it, i asked this guy 4 a drag... and he has been complainin dat hez sick and unable to come... no mention of a broken car to me... :) ... may be hez sick and broken his car too... poor chap!

/damn i must get back to stud'n :lol:

he! he! come to think of it, i asked this guy 4 a drag... and he has been complainin dat hez sick and unable to come... no mention of a broken car to me... :lol: ... may be hez sick and broken his car too... poor chap!

/damn i must get back to stud'n :)

same here i saked him to race with my car bt he told me that he only race with Honda's and all the big cars and he dont have time to race with me bt then i reply him asking him to bring any car and he can decide the place and im ready to drag then he reply me that his cousin imported a new Sti 9 so he can easily beat me bt then i reply him to bring his Sti9 or whatever n im ready to drag bt then he reply me "LATER"

And No offence dood i never seen u at pila or u racing bt i think u dnt know hw to drag, and sunny is a gud car bt only for home use

Anway im asking u agian for a race and our Al guys can come to see it Anyware Anytime Anycar bt one rule u have to drive it

Edited by GihanFX

Man u guys are so worried abt food, aint anyone intrested inviting some hot chicks to make it happen ! :lol:

why dont you bring some?? please... will share :)

And if i was the owner of the Z i never give the front pasenger seat to a guy, man girls love the Z specially Ranga Aiys'a Z

Hmm new one nw ur telling anyway is that party better than the H2O Garage Party ? and where is this new place located ?

where is this placE?

didnt Shanira tell you ? happening night man.. there was even a female DJ.. she was pretty good too.. :) I mean her playing... she looks good too...

it's at kolpitty.. entrance, pool games, food and drinks were free of charge for us... it was good fun..

Edited by dragster

why dont you bring some?? please... will share :)

definitely, bt not this time cus negombo is too far and im not coming anyway for next Honda meet ill bring some :lol:

didnt Shanira tell you ? happening night man.. there was even a female DJ.. she was pretty good too.. :lol: I mean her playing... she looks good too...

No man didnt met shanira for long time, man female Dj sounds awesome anyway pls let me know some info, pls send me a Hi5 message abt the location

Edited by GihanFX

no machng its a 1.5cc Ex saloon.... auto...

umm this is ur super sunny rite? wat happened? blew the engine while u were cruisin at 250kmph? how bout hoppin in ur nissan 350z with vtec engine :) that can probly handle ur desire to do the whole journey above 140kmph :lol:

hehe i askd him 2 come 2 marine drive 2 drag.... bt hes tellin m.drive is too dangerous... heheheh.. :) actually my gaskett has gone so i cant travel long distence.... also im not well im down with chiken gounia (don know the exact spellin)

he! he! come to think of it, i asked this guy 4 a drag... and he has been complainin dat hez sick and unable to come... no mention of a broken car to me... :lol: ... may be hez sick and broken his car too... poor chap!

/damn i must get back to stud'n :lol:

hey gihan lets race....

venue: Marine drive

date: 13/2/2007

time: 4.00pm

i'll brin my sunny.... 1.5cc.. auto... no engine modification....

same here i saked him to race with my car bt he told me that he only race with Honda's and all the big cars and he dont have time to race with me bt then i reply him asking him to bring any car and he can decide the place and im ready to drag then he reply me that his cousin imported a new Sti 9 so he can easily beat me bt then i reply him to bring his Sti9 or whatever n im ready to drag bt then he reply me "LATER"

And No offence dood i never seen u at pila or u racing bt i think u dnt know hw to drag, and sunny is a gud car bt only for home use

Anway im asking u agian for a race and our Al guys can come to see it Anyware Anytime Anycar bt one rule u have to drive it

Edited by Street racer

hehe i askd him 2 come 2 marine drive 2 drag.... bt hes tellin m.drive is too dangerous... heheheh.. :lol: actually my gaskett has gone so i cant travel long distence.... also im not well im down with chiken gounia (don know the exact spellin)

hey gihan lets race....

venue: Marine drive

date: 13/2/2007

time: 4.00pm

i'll brin my sunny.... 1.5cc.. auto... no engine modification....

honestly man... just aint worth ma shit time... good luck draggin Gihan in Marine drive... marine drive mst be quite a place to give amazing 0-100 speed for your super fast auto sunny!