• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah DevZ, see the request for your car? Please bring it brother. And change your number to contact on the clasfied as its disconected.

huh?? B) its wroking né machan - theres a scene with my phone though cuz it doesnt ring (wátila chaar wela :mellow: )

but i recive sms n missed calls r recoreded - when did u try to call?? <_<

looks like everyone wants to see the car eh!! :mellow: ok ok ok i give in - i'll try bring it then

<_<

ashan ur in charge of keeping any cops off my tail k bro B)

& it'll be a lot slower than Clements TT i'm afraid :D

There you go skipper!

yeah no worries abt tha PoPo..let me talk to them will ya...kinda have a way with them in using cheap PR :( ....as for your car been as fast as Mr. Clements...well cant actually compare since that 300Zx is a "beast"...I'm sure Dims will agree when I say that...but at the end of tha day...boy your driving a well respected car !!!

Hola,

if i am in city i will surely join in My R6.

Sorry bro, didnt get you. You are there in your RX8 arent you?

Machan need a ride in your 300zx.

Love that car bro. Last time i drove one was the twin turbo of clements.

See Devinda? You can earn some money. 200 rupees per ride from Negombo to Primart? I am sure you will have business

There you go skipper!

yeah no worries abt tha PoPo..let me talk to them will ya...kinda have a way with them in using cheap PR <_< ....as for your car been as fast as Mr. Clements...well cant actually compare since that 300Zx is a "beast"...I'm sure Dims will agree when I say that...but at the end of tha day...boy your driving a well respected car !!!

Yes, Ashan got his ways with the boys in blue (khaki) B)

.... :mellow: & all this time i thought ppl wanted to meet moi :D

jk.

trust me & Peri&Sharkster who've seen it will agree - its decent lookng car BUT its not That impressive - afteral its no Ferrari... B)

wtf? i love the 300ZX... it's just that i'd pick an AWD over it <_<

whoa :mellow: overwealming show of support for the 300zx amoungst é AL bretheren! B)

lol who knows i may have to start charging so i can buy those breakpads :(

@Fuzzo - i'll drop u a mail no sooner i get this exam busniess outta é way :(

& if u'll want a car - i belive there was nice specimen in é AL classifieds :D - ref: Car of é month <_<

(ignore é asking price n throw me an offer if u like :) )

300zx for me as wel..one of the few cars my wife and I agree on as our next car....

Hey Brotha, are you coming to our meetup?

whoa :D overwealming show of support for the 300zx amoungst é AL bretheren! :)

lol who knows i may have to start charging so i can buy those breakpads :)

@Fuzzo - i'll drop u a mail no sooner i get this exam busniess outta é way :(

& if u'll want a car - i belive there was nice specimen in é AL classifieds :D - ref: Car of é month :lol:

(ignore é asking price n throw me an offer if u like :) )

See? I think your car will be the most highlited car. Rember to hang 3 lime in it and come :D

hang 3 lime ? ya ve gotta be kidding me lol.. who da hell would wanna curse a good ol boisterous Z driving dude eh? :) nxt hola would ask ya to cut a few places in the four corners o ya car to place some holy protection ornamentz jkz.. lol...

Zz

hang 3 lime ? ya ve gotta be kidding me lol.. who da hell would wanna curse a good ol boisterous Z driving dude eh? :lol: nxt hola would ask ya to cut a few places in the four corners o ya car to place some holy protection ornamentz jkz.. lol...

Zz

lol - i've got a "fish" sticker on & a prayer in me heart - i should do just fine :)

ok hola i have seen you typing error for some time!

but its ok.......so the plans are finalised huh..

i will try my best to come to the meet.

hoping to see ur rides and hola u changed ur alloys man!

Thanks man, i got your text, where were you man?

hang 3 lime ? ya ve gotta be kidding me lol.. who da hell would wanna curse a good ol boisterous Z driving dude eh? :D nxt hola would ask ya to cut a few places in the four corners o ya car to place some holy protection ornamentz jkz.. lol...

Zz

Yes, im planing to bring a priest and bless the negombo cars before they go to the meet :lol::D

lol lol :D yes yes going to studyiny in5...4...3..........10...9...8... :)

Thank god you dont have your landline in your classified for the Z or else you will see Madz aiyas to Velocity Aiyas calling up your parents

& if u'll want a car - i belive there was nice specimen in é AL classifieds :lol: - ref: Car of é month :)

(ignore é asking price n throw me an offer if u like :D )

i do want a car but right now i don't thinki will be able to afford even a bulb on that car...

hola.. i will not be able to make it to the meetup, i have a wedding down south. take plenty of pics...

wot i dont undestant: SOO.. after all, ppl going from colombo. do we meet up at a place and go to negambo with all the vehicles, 2 gether??? is it?

- have i asked something SO stupid dat no one is replying :D

Edited by Kim