• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

Salenda Epa Bung (never give up). What help do you want on your studies? Myself,Isuru will glad to help you. You know our email addreses dont you?

Rember studies comes first! Thats the key to upgrade your Z one day!

Oi, come back. Dont think of studies till 17th. Rember Car meets comes first! That can be the key to upgrade your City to a Accord one day!

thanx for the suppoort guys :huh:

just need to get this HRM & Organzational cultur papers on 10th n 12th outta the way n then got a few weeks free so can totally focus on AL posting & sorting out é Defender :blink:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay if u seriously suffering from Autolanka Syndrome let us know... We have good medicine for that..haha :blink:

We can suspend u accessing the forum till your exams are over... wot do u say Devinda? j/k :alc:

See? Caring brother Madz...

Anyway Madz if i were you i will take DevZ for a posh dinner and gift him for the wonderful service he is doing.Keep it up Devinda!

thanx for the suppoort guys :alc:

just need to get this HRM & Organzational cultur papers on 10th n 12th outta the way n then got a few weeks free so can totally focus on AL posting & sorting out é Defender :huh:

Get a hand held PC, or a Nokia E61, good on browsing.

same goes to you as well ! :)

Dev, Isuru watch out, i think he is serious. Better cut down on posting and atleast show off you are doing your studies or next time never discuss your exams on AL

Hay if u seriously suffering from Autolanka Syndrome let us know... We have good medicine for that..haha <_<

We can suspend u accessing the forum till your exams are over... wot do u say Devinda? j/k :(

madz i may seriously have to ask u to suspend me - IF i cant control myself , u may get a call from me 2mrw :angry:

@Hola - Posh dinner nathiunath kamak nä...if 17th food is F.O.C :)

ané aiyyé , mang mé Petrol gahanna baruwa Car eka vikunana job náthi ahinska kollek :)

:angry:

<_<:( oh god i give up. Anyway if you bring the "Z" on 17th me and Isuru will pool in 100 rupees for you for the snack. And i will ask support from my Ashan,Velocity,Dinosh,Miniace,Saturn_06,Nexgen,Porkster to contribute by 10 rupees each for the meal. Deal?

wtf? 10 Rupees!!?? dude.. do ya knw how much of toiling i ve gotta go thru just 2 get dat? jkz..

@ Isuru - LOL! ya knw y...

@ Devinda - I say.. ya r supposed to be studyin n hell ya go on a posting spree.. i second the suspension of ya a/c ;-) jkz..

@ Racersedge - Me dont drink man.. only mega bothalz.. i ll bring some of me good stuff for ya guys.. dnt think some of ya ll would wanna try though ;-)

Hola rest assured buddy.. would do ma level best to make it.. god damn y cant i own ma own car lol... else i might hitch a ride maybe.. hopefully ma house arrest condition would be a bit toned down..

Zz

This boy seems to have a pathological fear of typing Satan_06, always types Saturn :)<_<:(

Tell ur buddy Madz can change the display name if u don't like it so much :)

Oh yes, i always spell his nick wrong :angry: . Thank god he doesnt log in often now

wtf? 10 Rupees!!?? dude.. do ya knw how much of toiling i ve gotta go thru just 2 get dat? jkz..

@ Isuru - LOL! ya knw y...

@ Devinda - I say.. ya r supposed to be studyin n hell ya go on a posting spree.. i second the suspension of ya a/c ;-) jkz..

@ Racersedge - Me dont drink man.. only mega bothalz.. i ll bring some of me good stuff for ya guys.. dnt think some of ya ll would wanna try though ;-)

Hola rest assured buddy.. would do ma level best to make it.. god damn y cant i own ma own car lol... else i might hitch a ride maybe.. hopefully ma house arrest condition would be a bit toned down..

Zz

Why fear when Porkster will be here? Just call him up and come with him. You can be the cool passenger dude in the Nissan Turbo Project

<_<:) oh god i give up. Anyway if you bring the "Z" on 17th me and Isuru will pool in 100 rupees for you for the snack. And i will ask support from my Ashan,Velocity,Dinosh,Miniace,Saturn_06,Nexgen,Porkster to contribute by 10 rupees each for the meal. Deal?

LOL :)

ok ok lets see how things go....

i've NEVER taken é Z beyond colombo - always Mt.Lavinia colomo only so it'll be é 1st "long" run :angry:

lets see how things go -

but outta all honesty, IF someone can GUARANTEE that the cops wont harras me for noise pollution or what ever the 'ell they try to make troble for me - then i can deffa bring it...

é reason why i prefer the DEFENDER is that - no trouble from anyone :(

but lets see how things go.... got time till week after next no....

LOL :)

ok ok lets see how things go....

i've NEVER taken é Z beyond colombo - always Mt.Lavinia colomo only so it'll be é 1st "long" run <_<

lets see how things go -

but outta all honesty, IF someone can GUARANTEE that the cops wont harras me for noise pollution or what ever the 'ell they try to make troble for me - then i can deffa bring it...

é reason why i prefer the DEFENDER is that - no trouble from anyone :(

but lets see how things go.... got time till week after next no....

How bad is the noise brotha? Rember the police is just next to you. Who knows our car meet will have Police Hyundai and Police Pajeros parked too. And they might be enjoying the 300 snack just next to you at the meet :angry:

Edited by Hola

bah.. gives those police dudes a heartattack man.. a little bit of scare usually jolts individuals to reality as most ppl say.. so y worry.. just be weary o dere bloody speed guns.. those wretched pesky things..

Zz

whoever who's riding wit me if i'm in the Z should have a speed gun ditector or an Old Nokia 3310 which is "supposed'to be able to do é same! :(

Nokia 3310 able to detect speed traps? lol.. else just blow past em dude.. heehee... witnessed a car ignoring the cops plea for him to stop.. da bugger jst kept o going n going.. though.. we d better not follow his footsteps..

though me think there aint nothing to worry bout as neasmh says.. the guys just might get "set" in cmb in then head to seeduwa.. so i doubt the cops would want ny trouble for us.. lol

Zz

@4000revs on 3r gear it sounds like a Lancster Bomber from WW flying arounds your head!!! :(

Machang Devinda, so many people are waiting to see the 300ZX...inluding my kid bro who is a big fan of it too.....so be a sport and bring it dude...as for the sound factor....my car and Trevine's GT both got 4"; pretty loudass exhausts and we often whizz pass the PoPo while rat racing and trust me we rev much more than 4000rpm :huh: ...they wont make a fuss man. So its totally cool...I'm pretty much aware of the law with regard to the law on tha sound thingy...but that wont be applicable here since we wont be hitting anything over 4000rpm ;) ....cheers and good luck with your studies.

...lol...thats only if they ever SEE us - then there's é part where they actually have to get thier hand up to hail us down :(

...lol...bt jokes asidei'd really rather not have any run ins with an law enforecement authority...

Machan need a ride in your 300zx.

Love that car bro. Last time i drove one was the twin turbo of clements.

Heloo Everyone!

Please note the below...

1/.Do not race toward the location as there are police check points and police will be on tour of the location

2/.Racersedge and Negombo are today (trying) to get help from Police for a possible farewell parade, or welcoming parade

3/.Your delicious menu is ready for 300 rupees which will inculde a drink as well

Would neone be kind enough to pass me Gaya's number

Machan need a ride in your 300zx.

Love that car bro. Last time i drove one was the twin turbo of clements.

looks like everyone wants to see the car eh!! :D ok ok ok i give in - i'll try bring it then

:mellow:

ashan ur in charge of keeping any cops off my tail k bro <_<

@Velocity - " R6 " ??? bike? B)

& it'll be a lot slower than Clements TT i'm afraid :(