• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

Heloo Everyone!

Please note the below...

1/.Do not race toward the location as there are police check points and police will be on tour of the location

2/.Racersedge and Negombo are today (trying) to get help from Police for a possible farewell parade, or welcoming parade

3/.Your delicious menu is ready for 300 rupees which will inculde a drink as well

sounds execellent - great going Hola ..&ur team :lol:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont need permission from the "PoPo" for a parade....you tell those idiots that we're gonna have a parade they are gonna hassle the living sh**s outta of everyone. Lets just do the parade man....they cant charge us as long as we dont start firing off "Lemans style" ...any idea towards where we'll do the parade? How abt towardas Negombo? Road is super...less cops and, can do some promotions for all parties oncerend, including AL :lol: ....this is just a though guys

i dont mind joining you if you are geting the landy

i'm due to get the jeep back this eveing - but i'll be replacing é injector nozzles through another mechanic - so if he can accomodate me over é comming weekend i'll have it fully prepeped

once ready your most certainly welcome to join moi :lol:

We dont need permission from the "PoPo" for a parade....you tell those idiots that we're gonna have a parade they are gonna hassle the living sh**s outta of everyone. Lets just do the parade man....they cant charge us as long as we dont start firing off "Lemans style" ...any idea towards where we'll do the parade? How abt towardas Negombo? Road is super...less cops and, can do some promotions for all parties oncerend, including AL ;) ....this is just a though guys

Yeah this seems like a good idea. Why attract unnecessary attention?

Very close. Either tied it or very close. I think Andrew was 53 or 56. Yoo hoo Andrew, ur record is in danger! ;)

Andrew's been hitting the snowy peaks of America.. lol

Devinda's already set the record for the fastest 500 im guessing..

Very close. Either tied it or very close. I think Andrew was 53 or 56. Yoo hoo Andrew, ur record is in danger! ;)

:D no no...no ones gonna star chasing after records n go nuts here - there shall be no competition - i dont know if a post count is even neccesary - after all , é moment someone hunts after post records , é quality of é posts n as a result , of é forum will also go down :(

Edited by Devinda_Z

Woweee... seems like it is gonna be a ball of a show lol.. unfortunately.. might not be able to participate as par the email i ve sent ya hola.. though the probabily remains at 75% of me coming.. luck might change .. :blink:

Gal Bothal included in da 300 buck menu dude? lolz..

Zz

Woweee... seems like it is gonna be a ball of a show lol.. unfortunately.. might not be able to participate as par the email i ve sent ya hola.. though the probabily remains at 75% of me coming.. luck might change .. :alc:

Zz

no bottles allowed inside peemart but there was an unofficial ok for the car park :blink::huh::alc: the change of venue from negambo beach to this location is one reason .cos u cant take drinks in beach now

hey devinda shall i come wiz u??? coz ma gasket has gone 4a SIx!!!

& some other probs in ma car..

somehow or the other i get the feeling that é cops arent gonna be all that enthused to see Fart cannons , neons & spoilers setting up camp next door! :blink:

...but a man's gotta eat né - GoPrimart

Woweee... seems like it is gonna be a ball of a show lol.. unfortunately.. might not be able to participate as par the email i ve sent ya hola.. though the probabily remains at 75% of me coming.. luck might change .. :huh:

Zz

Pissuda? Police is just next door and you will be caught in a second :blink:

:alc: aiyo i was waiting to see your car too, does all problems has to come up now? There are 11 more days to go so hope you can get it repaired

:blink: no no...no ones gonna star chasing after records n go nuts here - there shall be no competition - i dont know if a post count is even neccesary - after all , é moment someone hunts after post records , é quality of é posts n as a result , of é forum will also go down :huh:

we all know u r not in competition and ur posts are of good quality. anyway i think u hv set the record yesterday or day b4... when i checked u had 56 posts under ur name and afterwards also u kept on posting - a lot infact... so i am guessing u may have even surpassed 60.

oh u shouldnt have! :alc:

yeah once i can confirm that my Defender is running smooth ur welcome to join

but i gotta ask - what on earth did u do to blow a gasket ??? :blink:

All most all major cars in the forum get sick when there is a meetup?

we all know u r not in competition and ur posts are of good quality. anyway i think u hv set the record yesterday or day b4... when i checked u had 56 posts under ur name and afterwards also u kept on posting - a lot infact... so i am guessing u may have even surpassed 60.

oh u shouldnt have! :alc:

i didnt know abt tht "my assistant" thing until hola said somethin abt me postin a fair bit - but ur right abt surpassing 60 cuz after peri said 53 - i checked in the evening n it sadi 58 but now it reads 49?? :blink:

oh 'ell who cares - as long as theres something woth talking abt i say 'go for it" :huh:

i didnt know abt tht "my assistant" thing until hola said somethin abt me postin a fair bit - but ur right abt surpassing 60 cuz after peri said 53 - i checked in the evening n it sadi 58 but now it reads 49?? :blink:

oh 'ell who cares - as long as theres something woth talking abt i say 'go for it" :alc:

Yeah machang, we are worried about you now. Do you eat or sleep now? :huh:

negombo20signhk0.jpg

oh 'ell who cares - as long as theres something woth talking abt i say 'go for it" :alc:

congratz! u got the fastest accelaration in AL :huh:

oh the indication might be for every past 24 hours (always) so it might be a flow...

Edited by isurujosh

:blink: i guess its not just é car but é owner too in that case :huh:

& yes Hola....thank u for ur concern :alc: i havent missed a meal yet

but i really gotta get offf the forums more cuz i've gotta study!!!!!!! :)

if u guys see me on tommorrow tell me to leave plase! cuz else i'm gonna be wrting abot HOw many cars the SUltan of Brunei has at an HRM paper!!!! :alc:

congratz! u got the fastest accelaration in AL :blink:

oh the indication might be for every past 24 hours (always) so it might be a flow...

But then again isuru DevZ keeps the threads alive. So he is doing a good thing

if u guys see me on tommorrow tell me to leave plase! cuz else i'm gonna be wrting abot HOw many cars the SUltan of Brunei has at an HRM paper!!!! :alc:

same goes 4 me too... i shud be studin big time too... i shud have some serious resolution not to think about cars or come to AL till i finish xams... SAYONARA! :alc:

Salenda Epa Bung (never give up). What help do you want on your studies? Myself,Isuru will glad to help you. You know our email addreses dont you?

Rember studies comes first! Thats the key to upgrade your Z one day!

same goes 4 me too... i shud be studin big time too... i shud have some serious resolution not to think about cars or come to AL till i finish xams... SAYONARA! :alc:

Oi, come back. Dont think of studies till 17th. Rember Car meets comes first! That can be the key to upgrade your City to a Accord one day!

& yes Hola....thank u for ur concern :) i havent missed a meal yet

but i really gotta get offf the forums more cuz i've gotta study!!!!!!! :(

Hay if u seriously suffering from Autolanka Syndrome let us know... We have good medicine for that..haha :alc:

We can suspend u accessing the forum till your exams are over... wot do u say Devinda? j/k :alc: