• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Hola.. put all the photos at once wil ya lol.. this is like the tv series where ya get one episode per week in this case somethin like a photo per day... so get the gallery ready! :)

Zz

well looks like i missed a quite treat :((. i heard about some of u guys warmin up close to kirulapona, b4 leavin to negombo....'2 very loud gr8 lukin cars racin around', accordin to one of ma frnds...

ne ways hola do put up da pics...

Hola! is dat the ONLY pic you had of mine? hmmmmmmmm....(never mind) hehe :) Anyways wher is your pic?? i just dont have a one, if i had i knw what i shall be doing..

Edited by Kim

Here Hola.. put all the photos at once wil ya lol.. this is like the tv series where ya get one episode per week in this case somethin like a photo per day... so get the gallery ready! :)

Zz

aiyo malliya sometimes the imageshack site goes out of order. These came after a dozens of attempts

well looks like i missed a quite treat :((. i heard about some of u guys warmin up close to kirulapona, b4 leavin to negombo....'2 very loud gr8 lukin cars racin around', accordin to one of ma frnds...

ne ways hola do put up da pics...

yeah man you missed a gud event. it was a nice gathering and was very exiting to see the screen names live

Hola! is dat the ONLY pic you had of mine? hmmmmmmmm....(never mind) hehe :P Anyways wher is your pic?? i just done have a one, if i had i knw what i shall be doing..

why, kochara lassana picture ekakda. And nice pose man. Look at Madz's pose then...

dsc01188hx8.jpg

Tharaka's Vios

dsc01172tl6.jpg

This is what Nexgen and some other most fear for. The Drag City by Drag Addict...

dsc01149no5.jpg

Supra Natural arguing with Isuru and DevZ

dsc01156hm4.jpg

Green Monster's arrival

dsc01167pk9.jpg

"You look at my bonet and now I look at your bonet, its my turn now" - DevZ admiring a Civic engine together with Supra Natural, Isuru whilst Satarn_06 over looks

dsc01169md9.jpg

Team Racersedge lining up their machines

dsc01159qx2.jpg

Bye Bye Velocity!

dsc01208rh5.jpg

oiyee... what ya mean I "fear" for eh? there aint nothin i fear bout.. i make em worry wit fear ;) btw the last pic of Rx8 has a real glowin and beautiful effect man...

Zz

well i dont know if you were sneezing on 17th but we talked about the drags etc Joke :D

here is another one of RX-8

IPB Image

cool pics hola.

Awesome sound of devinda z. Sadly couldnt rev the rotary as i was low on fuel.

:)

yeah, lovely sound. but sin men, we should have pooled some money and donated atleast 3 liters of petrol to Devinda for his demo

cool pics hola.

:lol: thanx - é Joys of a V6

....my only regret was forgetting to ask Mr. Velocity of a ride! ...never been in a moving rx8 :(

...but u know é suprising part - i'm still on that days 20 Liters, courtesy Supra ,- which means é Z has been sipping petrol as opposed to é usual drinking like a 'bebadda' :lol:

....as for MAD'z picture - "nikang naluwek wagé né? " :D ...or is it a "kukula" look for our boss? :lol:

cool pics hola.

AHHHH!!! Gud to be back On Autolanka!!! Long time its been.... Damn the car scene has somewhat lessened in colombo i see but atleast the Honda Boys are still tryin to represent... Gud show ppl... Dimz ur cars looking good dude! any news of ur old WRX? Btw where is fuzzo, pericles ( LoL!! :D ), sharkster, ash, Dilesh, gihanfx, monamonu and the usual crowd?!?!?!?!?

Edited by Andrew_GTR

AHHHH!!! Gud to be back On Autolanka!!! Long time its been.... Damn the car scene has somewhat lessened in colombo i see but atleast the Honda Boys are still tryin to represent... Gud show ppl... Dimz ur cars looking good dude! any news of ur old WRX? Btw where is fuzzo, pericles ( LoL!! :D ), sharkster, ash, Dilesh, gihanfx, monamonu and the usual crowd?!?!?!?!?

Hay Andrew Welcome back to AL :) Btw meet Devinda_Z …your number 1 competitor …haha :D

That bugger has already broken your record for the highest number of posts per day it seems....U better do something about that :) j/k

Hay Andrew Welcome back to AL :) Btw meet Devinda_Z …your number 1 competitor …haha :D

That bugger has already broken your record for the highest number of posts per day it seems....U better do something about that :) j/k

LoL!!! Well records are meant to be broken!! hahaha ya ya i actually do know Devinda and well u neva know...the competition might just begin once again!! :rolleyes: ... Thanks for the welcome MADZ!!!

....as for MAD'z picture - "nikang naluwek wagé né? " :D ...or is it a "kukula" look for our boss? :lol:

:sarcastic_hand:

Yo... wellcome back man... All in ur list is still here... but less active I would say. Dev Z, Supra N, Hola, Isuru, NexG.... in to the front.

but U got a real dual against DevZ.... Shoot like u used to da man :violent-smiley-030: ...

hahahaha!! Dope!! Devinda Machan here come online Msn if ya dont mind....

Hey where were you Andrew! Welcome Back!

:sarcastic_hand:

Yo... wellcome back man... All in ur list is still here... but less active I would say. Dev Z, Supra N, Hola, Isuru, NexG.... in to the front.

but U got a real dual against DevZ.... Shoot like u used to da man :violent-smiley-030: ...

Oh well, Dev is on fire and i predict he will hit 2000 by December

Let the post wars begin! lmao... and on topic.. Hola - i d suppose some hitman contracts would do good in order to make ya post all the photos eh? get em up wil ya, ya lazy bath kolla lol jkz...

Zz

Budu Ammo, threatening over AL? Here these are the best i got, i got few of individual photos of cars etc. More pics taken from boss's camera will be done by the Boss himself soon

i'm guessing a fair number of pics have been put up bung - all lost all cars covered - only stuff omitted is é messy pics of é "Saagini hmudaawa" digging into thier food with both hands n chicken hanging from thier mouths! :lol:

if i wasnt there who teach you to eat like a gentlman? Hope u rmber that

Here is proof....Devinda leading the way...

IPB Image

Devinda, you forgot to cover last two topics