• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

;) Peeps :huh:

We are ready to roll. All are welcome. We have done our level best to set the backround for the meetup and hope you have fun. We hope you will downplay any shortcomings, since this is the very first event we organized with virtually a 'Rs. 0.00/=' budget :)

consider this post as a last minute invitation from Team Racersedge and all the Negombo boys !!!!

Hope to see you all there ...

PS: As mentioned quite a few posts back, you are free to bring your own liquor. We have arranged it so that we can make merry in the comfort of the parking lot.

Good show Memphis!!!

Heard about the hard time you are going through! Cheers machan!

:)

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis aiya thank you for the last message but may I post my last message of inviation too? :-)

Dear AutoLanka members and others!

Team Racersedge and the Negombo Gang has put all effort for tommorow to make a big sucess!

And as my friend Memphis said the organizing was done at a zero budget (excpet for the petrol we spent for going to the venue for here and there for oragnizing :-) ). Everything is in place, food is in place, the venue is neatly arranged, the officials of the venue are stand by for all your needs interms of snacks, security is in place. Well short and sweet ALL SET!!!!!

@Negombo Gang especialy Ashan/Satarn_06/Shenal/Shanika/Dihan/Dinosh - Remember guys, we are not guests but we are part of the hosts so be there by 3.30pm. Dinosh like I stressed out in the morning I don’t want fashionabley late arrivals

@Team Racersedge, please try to come early as we all are part of the hosts. Memphis has anyway confimred his early arrival

@Colombo & all lankans - Please please please don’t race , drag. Come saftley, be calm and remember you are turning towards the venue through a major police check point. Please keep your driving licences, car license and inusrence ready. And the passengers make sure your IDs or passports are ready for presenting to the police if they possibily stop you. I know I am a pain by stressing this on and on but I don’t want you guys to fall into any trouble. For any issue please call up on my mobile or mail me today on so I could help you!

Awaitng to see all your beautiful machines and you!! And on Hola's account there is a nice Rockland rum awaiting ok? LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget hola dont beg on them to come....u just losing ur respect man!

and there just gaining theres!!!

i will come with u at around 3.45pm

and thanks man for the invite man.......i never even participated in the organizing but u guys invited me!!

and hola only rum what about a red label...i mean we all like to johnny walk dont we?

and one more thing.....PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING FOR THE G2G CAN POUR SUGGESTIONS

AND DOUBTS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS....BUT THE OTHERS WHO ARENT COMING NO DISRESPECT.............

CAN JUST WAIT WITHOUT POSTING OR 'THREATING' IF I MAY USE THAT WORD

OR DISSING THE MEMBERS WHO ARE COMING!!!!!!

AT LEAST LOOK ON THE POSITIVE SIDE CAR CULTURE IS GROWING IN SL!!

Edited by satan 06

Ok ok, here Pila. Are you coming bro?

Nope. But I wish the event success.

and thanks man for the invite man.......i never even participated in the organizing but u guys invited me!!

and hola only rum what about a red label...i mean we all like to johnny walk dont we?

AND DOUBTS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS....BUT THE OTHERS WHO ARENT COMING NO DISRESPECT.............

Hey Slick..

A) Dont make faulse allegations & try to create unwanted friction

B ) learn to spell.. as it looks funny in context when you mispell ;)

Edited by Pilawoos

no one's dissing members who are going so don't make stupid accusations...

hey guys i met Devinda... @ Borrella KANATHA :D (Seriously telling)

hmm nice & coolest guy....

lol yes :(

i'd have been better if it were under happier circumstances but glad i could meet u machang

i was very plesantly suprised - ur very diffrent to hi5&é forums when in person bro - all in a good way :(

..anyways dont worry abt 2mrw - try n keep R. company - i'll buzz u 2mrw abt that..

lol yes :(

i'd have been better if it were under happier circumstances but glad i could meet u machang

i was very plesantly suprised - ur very diffrent to hi5&é forums when in person bro - all in a good way :(

..anyways dont worry abt 2mrw - try n keep R. company - i'll buzz u 2mrw abt that..

I don't know the exact place that you all gona meet up in colombo. but i ll drive to Kirulapona arnd 2.30 and hope i will recognize you guyz.. (i ll be coming in my DINKI car :D )...

Nope. But I wish the event success.

Hey Slick..

A) Dont make faulse allegations & try to create unwanted friction

B ) learn to spell.. as it looks funny in context when you mispell :D

Thank you for the wishes king!

Here, I apologise on behalf of Satarn_06 ok. Kindly forgive him. Please make all efforts to come Pila

no one's dissing members who are going so don't make stupid accusations...

ok ok machang...here Sharkir, please try to come today. You know the place dont you? Or you could join in with AL MD as he is suppose to come around 1pm today to Negombo to set up banners and stuff.

Made contacts to Dragster personaly but he got some personal commitments. Sadly. Anyway try to come man!

hey guys i met Devinda... @ Borrella KANATHA :( (Seriously telling)

hmm nice & coolest guy....

i thought u were buddies?? Anyway deepest sympathies and definetly be with your friend in this moment

I don't know the exact place that you all gona meet up in colombo. but i ll drive to Kirulapona arnd 2.30 and hope i will recognize you guyz.. (i ll be coming in my DINKI car :D )...

machan call me on 077 686 426 if u cant find e place

if your comming from colombo havelock rd side - come towards kirulapone - from vilasithniwasa fork take é left side - thats Maya Avenue - keep going lone that until u come to a traffic light - turn RIGHT from é traffic light

just as u turn there will be a Barista's Orange clour board on é RIGHT hand side - its oppostie a garage

call one u get near if by chance u cant find us ok bro

Its the Honda Galaxy. Im excited to see the Colombo parade. Great honour for us

machan call me on 077 686 426 if u cant find e place

if your comming from colombo havelock rd side - come towards kirulapone - from vilasithniwasa fork take é left side - thats Maya Avenue - keep going lone that until u come to a traffic light - turn RIGHT from é traffic light

just as u turn there will be a Barista's Orange clour board on é RIGHT hand side - its oppostie a garage

call one u get near if by chance u cant find us ok bro

Deva Malliya! Hope you got the cut and polish done for you Z. Remember to drive slow

& no :blink: ....my friend who handles this stuff was busy so i couldnt get in polished :lol::( so dont laugh if it doesnt shine or look too good ok... :(

Listen son, your driving a "300Zx" ... !!! the outter glitter is the least important in a car of that caliber machang!!! :D

Hi my friends!!

I lost my chances of making it for todays meeting! Im sorry!! Hola knows the reasons.

Hope you guys enjoy every minute of it! Im more than sad and jealous of you guys too!

Cheers my friends!! Enjoy!

@Hola ..pls keep me updated with happenings

MINIACE

Hey, Miniace and MRM,

How come no one told us about the Mini meet at Excel World today? I ended up there by accident and didn't even have my cam :blink:

Quite a good show tho. 50+ cars easily. Including a couple of very funky ones :D Damn I wish someone told me and I had me cam!

AWESOME MEET GUYS !!!! :-)

Hola u rock bro - great organizing

and same goes for GAYA , Team racers edge & all é crowd

it was great getting to spend time with all you guys n check out your rides n stuff!!! totally amazing experience !!!

food , atmoshpere location crowd - it was all perfect

GOOD JOB

ALg2g Rocked!!!!!! :-)

peri did anyone else from team AL cover it or does any one get any pics machan...

...would love to see em Mighty lil ones :D

MRM perhaps?

No one I know of got pics. Tho it should be on "Mechanix" according to the announcer. I dunno the time and channel for that prog, tho, so if someone whould post that?