• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

Forget it dude. Boys english isn't up to understanding that simple statement. Also needs to go look up "threat" in a dictionary, coz he doesn't seem to understand that concept clearly.

might be useful if he could look up "retard" too

Wow, thank you for commenting on my english. Like i said i am not a posh person like you who lives in colombo, have big cameras, big cars, big jobs and know all sort of good english terms. I think i will learn slowly from you and your dude

And stop provoking for a last minute fight to find a reasons to do your threat of locking up thread. Drop it. Do it after 18th

For all those comming from COlombo - we thought of meeting in Kirulapone outside "Gandhara" on stratford avenue/Saranankara Rd

cuz we figured we could get onto Base line Rd straight away from there & go

if there are any other plausible suggestions for a location to meet up before we set off please tell

é reason for kinda avoiding central colombo (Independance Sq) was cuz of all the closed & one way rds , too many cops & no parking rules

please confirm who & who will be comming from colombo & if there is a more convenient gathering place?

time of departure should be around 2.30~2.45pm

Deva!

I heard about the little 'perahara' to the meet. You already got 5 cars it seems. Better call me when you are near so i can get the perfect Kodak moment! And please all you boys, DO NOT RACE!

CAN WE HAVE THE FINAL NUMBERS NOW PLEASE

Can we have the final numbers of the participants. I need vehicle wise numbers. You know, the number of cars then the passengers/members.Im wrting down with the information I got , if I am wrong please amend

Colombo - MAdz,DevZ,SN,Kim - 4 Cars 5 members

Negombo - 14cars, 17members(including Isuru,Porkster,Nexgen)

Racersedge - 17cars,19embers

Any more I missed?

Please reply!

Hola

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those comming from COlombo - we thought of meeting in Kirulapone outside "Gandhara" on stratford avenue/Saranankara Rd

cuz we figured we could get onto Base line Rd straight away from there & go

if there are any other plausible suggestions for a location to meet up before we set off please tell

é reason for kinda avoiding central colombo (Independance Sq) was cuz of all the closed & one way rds , too many cops & no parking rules

please confirm who & who will be comming from colombo & if there is a more convenient gathering place?

time of departure should be around 2.30~2.45pm

hey DevZ shall i join u guys near Honda Galaxy(Stafford Car Showroom) in baseline road at 3.00 p.m.

BDW Hola my lil bro will also be cumin with me!

Ado i thought only Honda lovers meet in that area..wink wink

Isuru, you have a task. If this Devinda guy comes in another car please turn him back to get his Z ok?

Glad your bro is coming. But please bring Aish with crappy voice too

Wow, thank you for commenting on my english. Like i said i am not a posh person like you who lives in colombo, have big cameras, big cars, big jobs and know all sort of good english terms. I think i will learn slowly from you and your dude

And stop provoking for a last minute fight to find a reasons to do your threat of locking up thread. Drop it. Do it after 18th

No choice on dropping that. Didn't even understand what was said :) Someone care to translate?

Please stop these threats...

stop posting like an idiot and i might consider... and it wasn't a threat it was a warning... if you're wondering what i'm referring to try going back a few posts and read what you had to say about gihanFX's post... THAT is sarcasm...

on another note... there are plenty of members without fancy cars, cameras and english backgrounds who still know how to behave... you don't have a problem with your english... the problem is you don't listen...

this is your last warning hola... attack the mods again and i'll personally increase your warning... i won't lock the thread cos i don't see why the rest should suffer cos of you... we're letting you have your fun but don't drag us into it...

@Sharkz:Go ahead and raise any level you want. Why try fight with me and just try to support in all areas whilst making an atempt to be there tommorow? This is all about having fun and it would be nice seeing all of us together.

@Peri:Goes to you too, just drop it without being annoyed or showing you are annoyed for whats happening here.

And if you are planning to raise my warning again just run that through with Madz first. Becuase this particuler thread which you find me very annoying is organized by me and the team. Its not a personal meetup like we Negombo did last year, this is a Autolanka member's meetup. This is an official Autolanka event which can be considred as an event which is trigred by the mebers not the managment. But stil its an AL event. So before you run your practice just run it through Madz...

Hola

few months back.. we just had shaks,peri and other as gud friends here, but now its something totally different and oppersit..

i dont want to have any issues with anyone, AND i mite just not use the 'Classifieds' again, since it is not invided to, not anymore..

i remember shaks being very busy posting and keeping the topics so live, back then. not anymore, the more they appear, the more Admin roles, it is presented, its been said and talked and discussed.

Edited by Kim

Super Natural you are right..Im willing to drop it. And hey as DevZ asked me, i am looking for a VW here, minuwangoda areas and will give a good news to you tommorow

@Kim, if you have any issues please see above this page as Madz have invited to drop emails concerning any issues.

Super Natural you are right..Im willing to drop it. And hey as DevZ asked me, i am looking for a VW here, minuwangoda areas and will give a good news to you tommorow

@Kim, if you have any issues please see above this page as Madz have invited to drop emails concerning any issues.

No issuses hola! its not owned by us, so will just do as its said!

@Peri:Goes to you too, just drop it without being annoyed or showing you are annoyed for whats happening here.

What? :) Was that an order? Ohh, that is the last straw. Now heres ur threat. Forget official forums behaviour and warnings. Thats personal. Don't come within arms length of me any time u see me. :(

Its not a personal meetup like we Negombo did last year, this is a Autolanka member's meetup. This is an official Autolanka event which can be considred as an event which is trigred by the mebers not the managment. But stil its an AL event. So before you run your practice just run it through Madz...

Hola

hmm Autolanka members meetup without preveen,sharky,pila,max,dragster,andy n me wow man fortunalty for u Al Admin is comming to ur meet and i still think this is one of ur personal get to gether

And the sad thing is for the entire g2g there r only abt 20 to 30 cars sad sene, cos for last Honda meet from from nirosh gang there were abt 30+ and from andys gang abt 10 from honda asnka abt 10 from nigel ###### abt 10

so i think this is another meetup bt not Al members meetup This is Crazy...

Hola why dont you speak to Madz and apply to be a Moderator. That way you can continue with your merry ways the whole day since you seem to think the current Mods are not doing a decent enough job.

Sorry this post is OT in terms of this thread.

100% Agree

hmm Autolanka members meetup without preveen,sharky,pila,max,dragster,andy n me wow man fortunalty for u Al Admin is comming to ur meet and i still think this is one of ur personal get to gether

And the sad thing is for the entire g2g there r only abt 20 to 30 cars sad sene, cos for last Honda meet from from nirosh gang there were abt 30+ and from andys gang abt 10 from honda asnka abt 10 from nigel ###### abt 10

so i think this is another meetup bt not Al members meetup This is Crazy...

100% Agree

well.. then why you all arnt coming.. just come. we all know that you have gud contacts with nirosh, and others whom you mentioned above, why dont you invite them to come??? why arnt you helping the event? A/L meetup or not, doesnt matter. com on.. you didnt even show up for the last A/L get 2 gether, did ya?

Is it b'coz of the distance? :) ya RyT!!

Edited by Kim

I appreciate if you guys let Hola and rest of the Negombo crowed to continue with their meetup....dont forget Racersedge guys and rest of the members who from Negambo. All of them are AL members. They have supported most of the AL events in the past....So please let them continue with their meetup...!!

Thanks,

I appreciate if you guys let Hola and rest of the Negombo crowed to continue with their meetup....dont forget Racersedge guys and rest of the members who from Negambo. All of them are AL members. They have supported most of the AL events in the past....So please let them continue with their meetup...!!

Thanks,

Exzactly!! support others, dats how we can grow.. (yeh, as shaks says, can grow anyways, it seems) its OK. (i am sure, this site has passed all the initial stages of becoming so popular, so no matter now, if we are ther or not, true! very true)

BTW, MADZ sorry about yesterday, wasnt in a gud mood too. please apologise kim.

Edited by Kim

well.. then why you all arnt coming.. just come. we all know that you have gud contacts with nirosh, and others whom you mentioned above, why dont you invite them to come??? why arnt you helping the event? A/L meetup or not, doesnt matter. com on.. you didnt even show up for the last A/L get 2 gether, did ya?

Is it b'coz of the distance? :) ya RyT!!

hey kim u know why i mised the AL g2g right? :(

anyway nw as i know this meet is all abt getting knowing ppl, chatting, showoff, and go home right bt we want some action what is the use of coming to negombo to chat and showoff ?

And i think u came to the drag parade aint u? isnt that fun thats what ppl like to see more cars and some action

If some one orgernise something cool well be there and the basic need of a g2g is drags,chicks,food, n liquer thats what i think, and if all these r there ppl will come and they enjoy

Thats how draggy orgernise the honda meet and it awesome

Thanks,

Ok

hey kim u know why i mised the AL g2g right? :)

- Yeh i know, no hard feelings bro..

anyway nw as i know this meet is all abt getting knowing ppl, chatting, showoff, and go home right bt we want some action what is the use of coming to negombo to chat and showoff ?

And i think u came to the drag parade aint u? isnt that fun thats what ppl like to see more cars and some action

If some one orgernise something cool well be there and the basic need of a g2g is drags,chicks,food, n liquer thats what i think, and if all these r there ppl will come and they enjoy

Thats how draggy orgernise the honda meet and it awesome

Ok

hehe :( you never miss the 'chicks' part, but didnt knw dat you were looking for 'liqur' as well. ha!! will see the next time.. just come on 17th if you can.. show others dat you care, and you will get it back when you need it.

Edited by Kim

- Yeh i know, no hard feelings bro..

hehe :) you never miss the 'chicks' part, but didnt knw dat you were looking for 'liqur' as well. ha!! will see the next time.. just come on 17th if you can.. show others dat you care, and you will get it back when you need it.

i mean the basic needs man did i tell ya i drink? nah man i dont

Thanks Madz!

You sound very encouraging!

@Pila : Yes if i was a moderator i will look after all well than this.

@GihanFX :Please keep all aside and gather your friends and come

@ Dragster : Machang, i still apprciate the Honda Meet you did, and i am sorry if i couldnt personaly invite you. Please come tomorow at 4pm!

;) Peeps :huh:

We are ready to roll. All are welcome. We have done our level best to set the backround for the meetup and hope you have fun. We hope you will downplay any shortcomings, since this is the very first event we organized with virtually a 'Rs. 0.00/=' budget :)

consider this post as a last minute invitation from Team Racersedge and all the Negombo boys !!!!

Hope to see you all there ...

PS: As mentioned quite a few posts back, you are free to bring your own liquor. We have arranged it so that we can make merry in the comfort of the parking lot.