• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

Lots of work to do for Mephis,Racedge,me and other friends who are helping out. Our aim is to get to gether the car freaks around Ja-ela to Negombo.

Meet up is at 4pm. No Z then no need DevZ ok? :P I am realy awaiting to see your car!

.... :( & all this time i thought ppl wanted to meet moi :(

jk.

trust me & Peri&Sharkster who've seen it will agree - its decent lookng car BUT its not That impressive - afteral its no Ferrari... :D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... :( & all this time i thought ppl wanted to meet moi :(

jk.

trust me & Peri&Sharkster who've seen it will agree - its decent lookng car BUT its not That impressive - afteral its no Ferrari... :D

Z or no Z just show up :P and if you are bringing the Defender, pack it with folks from Colombo ;)

.... :( & all this time i thought ppl wanted to meet moi ;)

jk.

Ok DevZ, I apologise :( Please come, even in a TATA or Layland come. To tell you the truth I never seen a fairlady upclose thats why

Z or no Z just show up :P and if you are bringing the Defender, pack it with folks from Colombo ;)

You are a defender fan neda? Yes, please pack up the car freaks from Colombo Z

thats more like it :(

deffa will be there & bring a few as well

A defender can hold around 10.

if i can get the new injectors installed in time it'll be in the Defender , if not é Z - & well in "comfor" 9ppl - packed ilke salmon-maybe double that no! :D

Guys i have an idea... How bout all the members in colombo go together upto negambo????? decide a place somewhere (Independent squre o somewhere) here and we all will come there , then we all go together..... So that ll be easy for those who doesnt know the path as well... :P

Guys i have an idea... How bout all the members in colombo go together upto negambo????? decide a place somewhere (Independent squre o somewhere) here and we all will come there , then we all go together..... So that ll be easy for those who doesnt know the path as well... :P

hey ya that should be fun - kinda like a CONVOY :D

sounds cool - if some1 can give definite location & time we can follow eachother - it'll be more fun than driving up solo i guess :(

hey ya that should be fun - kinda like a CONVOY :D

sounds cool - if some1 can give definite location & time we can follow eachother - it'll be more fun than driving up solo i guess :P

The location is Primart, Seeduwa. It's about 10-15 KM closer to Colombo than Negombo. Maybe the Negombo guys can come up with a new road map ???

Hi Fellow Enthusiasts,

I think I will be able to make it to this in my Nissan 200sx (Lucino). I am knee deep in getting all my parts together for my turbo project but heck I will bring it as it is for now as I am really looking forward to meeting all of you. Thanks Hola for the invite and hope to see you there if everything goes as planned for me which it usually doesn't :D

Cheers, Porky

Guys i have an idea... How bout all the members in colombo go together upto negambo????? decide a place somewhere (Independent squre o somewhere) here and we all will come there , then we all go together..... So that ll be easy for those who doesnt know the path as well... :D

Hi,

The whole point of having this meet was to get together the crowd of Ja-Ela to Negombo. The new meetup point is very easy and its maximum 15kms from your homes. I urge you to come to this meetup no matter what. Team Racersedge-Ja ela and Negombo are waiting for your arrival!

Guys i have an idea... How bout all the members in colombo go together upto negambo????? decide a place somewhere (Independent squre o somewhere) here and we all will come there , then we all go together..... So that ll be easy for those who doesnt know the path as well... :lol:

i think neasmh's idea was misunderstood - when he said "negombo" - he meant where ever we're meeting up (Primart Seeduwa)

so no confusion - Primart seeduwa - colombo crowd will come in convoy

;)

RIGHT??

i think neasmh's idea was misunderstood - when he said "negombo" - he meant where ever we're meeting up (Primart Seeduwa)

so no confusion - Primart seeduwa - colombo crowd will come in convoy

:lol:

RIGHT??

Correct.. it ll be fun that come in convoy(to Primart - seeduwa) rather than coming individually ..(any comments???)

Edited by neasmh

Its fun until some jackasses decide to start racing each other.

Very true and while we are on the subject, guys, there is a Police checkpoint right in front of Primart and the station is not far off. So don't make them feel nervous ....

Just FYI :lol:

...well its virtually impossible for me to race anyone in é Defender - unless of course any of u'll will be comming in a TATA bus , lorry or é like!!! ;)

Then Let's all hope the Defender doesn't get it's injectors fixed in time..... ;)

btw mate, u've done 50 posts today :lol: ....... i'm guessin that's some kind of record?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Heloo Everyone!

Please note the below...

1/.Do not race toward the location as there are police check points and police will be on tour of the location

2/.Racersedge and Negombo are today (trying) to get help from Police for a possible farewell parade, or welcoming parade

3/.Your delicious menu is ready for 300 rupees which will inculde a drink as well