• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within just 2 hours this thread shoot upto 3 pages. Wait till the other members wake up tomorow and go to their respective internet hubs, I predict 6 pages by tomorow end.

Everyone! I need you to keep the dates free, specialy the Kadana/Ja-Ela/Katana/Katunayaka. Raceredege team is puting lots of effort into this and our guys are planing to do our best too. So need you to drop your participation confirmation soon to at your best!

Thanks! Hola

no machang its lyk this... its doin abt 10 with AC (but normal speed lyk 45kmph)

but v guys wont come in that speed.... if i am doin 45 then it wil take 2hrs 2 go 2 negombo lol

& i wont drive below 120 in outstation rd.... so high speed means need more petrol there fore its doin onli 6kmpl :D (This sounds silly ne) :)

maaan u need a tune up or gotta clean ur CAT or somethin- 6kmpl on a 1.5L is absurrd :D

Hola CONGRATULATIONS make it as 10,000 lol

A march is from Seeduwa and its a lady who is a car freak... And Isuru will kill me now for leaking his Evo story

Hey Its my 2000th Post!!! :lol:

hmmmmm.. hopefully this time ther wont be' Z guy without the Z" :) atleast.. never knew that isuru was planning for a EVO III, but then i smelled it, should say' while having the Palandi kottu dat day! dats some tastYY shit.

- anyways isuru, now i can help with your brother i think :D anyways will be coming on the 17th.. will go together, we can have dat ' Rolling start as well.. can't we?

Edited by Kim

Hi Memphis and Raceedge team,

As discused me and my team will be supporting this. I didnt personaly talk to lot of them yet but for the extent i know them, please know that Ashan,Velocity,Dinosh,Saturn,Shenal,Miniace,Dharshan,Premira Shanika,Lada Sumudu,Dihan and many others will be backing this up to the max.

There will be a BBQ session :) which memphis proposed a hat colection so please let us know the participants from now on!

@Isuru,NexGen,Porkster are already in :D:D

The Date Will Be 17th February 2007 at 4pm onwards. Saturn_06 will post a map for you guys soon!

Gonna have a nice time.... btw If someone can provide some loud music, it ll be a more fun i guess.. i know most of ppl here got boom boom boxes in there boot... so just show off.... java script:emoticon(':lol:', 'smid_4')

Edited by neasmh

hmmmmm.. hopefully this time ther wont be' Z guy without the Z" :) atleast.. never knew that isuru was planning for a EVO III, but then i smelled it, should say' while having the Palandi kottu dat day! dats some tastYY shit.

- anyways isuru, now i can help with your brother i think :lol: anyways will be coming on the 17th.. will go together, we can have dat ' Rolling start as well.. can't we?

he! he! Zackie introduced the Palandi kottu to me, and it sure is nice. bdw u r only goin to loose by a bigger margin in a rolling start wit me bro... remember last time it was abut 4 cars length :D ...

hey Ashan 1st time i'm seeing ur car - sweet ride man& so is é Starlet GT - i'm totally not a not a "hot hatch" fan - but that car looks classy :)

Thanx D,

my simple car with a few mods...my best pal Trevine and I use these only to rat race around ;)

Yeah, i know, I love that car too. Now i might get a blasting SMS from him though :) Ado Ashan i had to post an AD ok?

"Umba ahuweyanko mata!" ;)

count me in with the mini , ;) ,

ah excellent :) - love to see ur British pride n Joy (& on the British note - pls vote fro UK in that poll on the other thread - Fans of é Emipre's cars seem few n far betwen on AL :( )

@Hola....Aney guys its no big deal - its jus a Z....i swear, é DEFENDER is more impressive :D

ah excellent ;) - love to see ur British pride n Joy (& on the British note - pls vote fro UK in that poll on the other thread - Fans of é Emipre's cars seem few n far betwen on AL :D )

@Hola....Aney guys its no big deal - its jus a Z....i swear, é DEFENDER is more impressive :)

jappo leading 13-5 :(

Loud Music is a good idea, but the thing is this is a small scale meetup and we don’t want to attract on going crowd at the beach looking at us like an exibiton

By the looks of it, I'd say it's going to be a bit larger than that ;)

So if you guys got some sounds bring it on ....

Hello Ja-Ela/Negombo/Kadana/Katana/Seeduwa!!!

The venue has changed to Primart@Seeduwa. Its in the Negombo Colombo Road adjoining Seeduwa Police. A special menu with drinks and yummy food is organized at a very nominal rate of 300per head too. Sorry for the sudden change of venue. Racedge and the guys in Negombo felt that a public place like the beach wont give us much comfort and freedom. See you on 17th February 2007 at Primart-Seeduwa!

Yours,

Hola & Negombo team/Team Racersdge

Update:

They have a good car park with the capacity of around 30 reserved for us on the 17th.

Here's a glimpse of the parking area :o

[/url]

image002qe5zf9.jpg

Like Memphis said, a 30-40 car parking area is reserved and under the shade seating area with 2 waiters for your convinience are all arranged just for you boys!!!

wow cool! some wicked rides i must say. bdw kim also confirmed his participation today!

Wow good, awaiting to meet that gentlman!

Hola i'm confirming my participation :D

mama gamé enwá :-)

good location bro

ah WHAT TIME are we Meeting???

Lots of work to do for Mephis,Racedge,me and other friends who are helping out. Our aim is to get to gether the car freaks around Ja-ela to Negombo.

Meet up is at 4pm. No Z then no need DevZ ok? :P I am realy awaiting to see your car!