• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

hay Memphis I changed the topic heading hope U dont mind... @Hola i got your sms but had some prob in replying to it...anyway the thread is already there :)

Hi Boss! Yes i was quiet worried when memphies had posted the thread before you gave permison. But thanks for the understanding. I saw the topic changed, we wanted to keep it unofficial from AL thats why we had the earlier topic name

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope - my ones Special! :P

its the only 2dr 2 seat coupé in the country - body lenght is 8.5 inches shorter than the other 300zx's - lighter by a bit n nimbler through the corners - but the lack that wright toward the end of the car means that its VERY TAIL HAPPY !! :)

drifting is a piece of cake - n loosing control by giving too much gas is even easier!!!

but like i said earler, bringing that means we're gonna wind up driving seriously quickly without knwoing it&pay - ie : Speeding ticket!

even today just rolling onto the otherside of green path in2nd put my foot down shifting well bellow 6,000 - made 150 2 trees before the colourlights! - breaked enough to heat the tires n creat enough noise that all the cops who were on duty for independance day started staring & an Senior office tried to ask me stop but i just put around the round abt n shape eke went...peaceful as ever! :D

you slowly doing gurilla marketing to your car neda? :D

now now Gentlemen - lets not fight over who rides in the car - :D

hmmm we can always toss a coin or drawlots OR u'll can "grease my palm" & that can sway my decision on who rides in é Z :lol:

Machang here you come alone, maybe your girl no issue. Isuru, what is this bung? first time i am going to se your preformace City and you want to leave it at home. And your theory is beign picked up by AL big boss too..

hmm negmbo is too far frm colombo

its abt 50km so whole trip 115km... 115/6 = 19.5ltr tht means 2000rs petrol... jst weste..

lets meetup in Col expt Excel world...

17 feb is ok....

maaan u need a tune up or gotta clean ur CAT or somethin- 6kmpl on a 1.5L is absurrd :)

madz itz not fair... i proposed first :D besides the corolla 121 does about 12-14km/l, so u r likely to make a big loss even if u share the cost wit a cars dat does 5km/L... plz don't come between me and my first ride in a Z car :D

Hay Isuruish...no prob u go ahead :lol: btw it's 122 :)

hmm negmbo is too far frm colombo

its abt 50km so whole trip 115km... 115/6 = 19.5ltr tht means 2000rs petrol... jst weste..

lets meetup in Col expt Excel world...

17 feb is ok....

Hi Brother,

The whole point in this was getting togethr the Raceredge and the Negombo people along with Kadana/Katana/Ja-Ela/Seeduwa/Kurana/Katunayak. You can call it more of the north west part. :lol:

Hay Isuruish...no prob u go ahead :D btw it's 122 :)

Whats a 122 Madz? You are pulling our leg no? :D There is nuffing called 122.Boru katha

Edited by Hola

no girl hola - thats why i was asking ashan the married man for advice on the other thread! :lol:

the highest probability is that Supra_Natual will come wit me as usual :) or i'll bring the DEFENDER & i can throw the whole of AL into it :D

é biggest load taken (be it NOT so comfortably) so far has been 28!!! :D:D

BTW hey who's from seeduwa???

Edited by Devinda_Z

Hay Isuruish...no prob u go ahead :D btw it's 122 :)

no prob boss... you go ahead, news of Devinda's car having only two seats make it impossible for me to take the Z. My lil bro is an even greater car fanatic and can't leave him at home. So I'd come in ma shitty city.

but hey Devinda I can certainly giv u a ride if u want. (if u dont mind ridin in an economy car).. whr d u stay?

no girl hola - thats why i was asking ashan the married man for advice on the other thread! :D

the highest probability is that Supra_Natual will come wit me as usual :D or i'll bring the DEFENDER & i can throw the whole of AL into it :lol:

é biggest load taken (be it NOT so comfortably) so far has been 28!!! :P:D

BTW hey who's from seeduwa???

Thats a March - a lady (behave)

no prob boss... you go ahead, news of Devinda's car having only two seats make it impossible for me to take the Z. My lil bro is an even greater car fanatic and can't leave him at home. So I'd come in ma shitty city.

but hey Devinda I can certainly giv u a ride if u want. (if u dont mind ridin in an economy car).. whr d u stay?

ISURU!!! :) Let Devinda come in the Z, dont offer the man any lifts. I want to see the car of his...And dont call your own car shitty machang, for me its better than the EVO you are planing to buy

Thats a March - a lady (behave)

ISURU!!! :) Let Devinda come in the Z, dont offer the man any lifts. I want to see the car of his...And dont call your own car shitty machang, for me its better than the EVO you are planing to buy

:lol: ok ok íll deffa try n bring the Z :D

but i dint get wut u meant Hola "Thats a March - a lady (behave) " ??? :D

@Isuru : whoa man EVO ??? i like Sti's better but AWD powr eh! :D

:D ok ok íll deffa try n bring the Z :lol:

but i dint get wut u meant Hola "Thats a March - a lady (behave) " ??? :)

@Isuru : whoa man EVO ??? i like Sti's better but AWD powr eh! :D

A march is from Seeduwa and its a lady who is a car freak... And Isuru will kill me now for leaking his Evo story

Hey Its my 2000th Post!!! :D

oh man... u dont know what u r missing! :D

lol apith Japan caar thmai paavichchi karanné :P

even Street_racer who's getting 6kmpl is runnin an FB14 according to his profile - so all "japang hapang" here :lol:

A march is from Seeduwa and its a lady who is a car freak... And Isuru will kill me now for leaking his Evo story

CONGRATULATIONS HOLA :):D

honestly man.. i can kill u. u know i am years away from that. i hv to buy it as ma 2nd car and i am not quite there :) ... besides itz not like i'd buy a new one... only going to get one converted...

i smell EVO III

Ahh, u wait and see..

GihanFX even though you called me the No1 idiot in Asia in the neighbouring site, i stil want you to come in to this meetup eventhough it focuses on nearby towns...

Jay,

Consider the RS in playa... so is Trevine's (rocket) Starlet GT :D

Umm yeah, like brother you are already in and counted from the inception. The fastest Rats of the nation is in then huh?

presentation1qq9.jpgdfgfdci9hv3.jpgoijjwh4gj7.jpg

honestly man.. i can kill u. u know i am years away from that. i hv to buy it as ma 2nd car and i am not quite there :) ... besides itz not like i'd buy a new one... only going to get one converted...

Isur, like i said you will buy that Evo before end of this year and mark my words

Edited by Hola

Ahh, u wait and see..

GihanFX even though you called me the No1 idiot in Asia in the neighbouring site, i stil want you to come in to this meetup eventhough it focuses on nearby towns...

ooi ur an idiot once i told u im car less anyway negombo is like my home town man do u know hw many my friends live there ? and hw many time im coming to negombo to drop em ... specially girls he he

hey Ashan 1st time i'm seeing ur car - sweet ride man& so is é Starlet GT - i'm totally not a not a "hot hatch" fan - but that car looks classy :D

Yeah, i know, I love that car too. Now i might get a blasting SMS from him though :) Ado Ashan i had to post an AD ok?