• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

Ok guys, how about we have another meetup for Feb. This time in Negombo. I'm sure Hola and his team would be more than happy to help host it.... :D The guys from racersedge will be there and we can help too :D

Please post your ideas and comments here .....

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, how about we have another meetup for Feb. This time in Negombo. I'm sure Hola and his team would be more than happy to help host it.... :D The guys from racersedge will be there and we can help too :(

Hi Memphis and Raceedge team,

As discused me and my team will be supporting this. I didnt personaly talk to lot of them yet but for the extent i know them, please know that Ashan,Velocity,Dinosh,Saturn,Shenal,Miniace,Dharshan,Premira Shanika,Lada Sumudu,Dihan and many others will be backing this up to the max.

There will be a BBQ session :D which memphis proposed a hat colection so please let us know the participants from now on!

@Isuru,NexGen,Porkster are already in :(:P

The Date Will Be 17th February 2007 at 4pm onwards. Saturn_06 will post a map for you guys soon!

Edited by Hola

should be game- will confirm closer to the date :D

here here,DevZ you are already in. Better come in your OL defender

well we should appoint her as [head-of-promotions-#####]... but we need to find a seperate spokesperson too :D

Paw bung, thats a lovely voice...

:D:D LETS PARTY PEOPLE.... yep im in with tyrell.jaya.maya.dilan.harry.harendra.shamal.sidath.ravi.dhanushka n few new faces holla can u chq on that bbq pls...

:D:D LETS PARTY PEOPLE.... yep im in with tyrell.jaya.maya.dilan.harry.harendra.shamal.sidath.ravi.dhanushka n few new faces holla can u chq on that bbq pls...

Machang, whats your email address? I only got Memphis. Need to talk about the BBQ

ah cool - jeep in the gagage - piston rings being replaced - so if thats done i'll deffa come :D

....cant afford to pump petrol for the Z bro...so i deffa need é good ole LANDY

hey dont make petrol an issue... if u want i'd giv u ride :D or even better i'd pump petrol and drive ur car for u... :(

hey dont make petrol an issue... if u want i'd giv u ride :P or even better i'd pump petrol and drive ur car for u... ;)

lol ok then :(

how far is Negombo - 55Km's -- so round trip max 130 kms -@ 5kmpl say = close to Rs3000 worh of petrol

:D

& we need to leave a provision for Speeding!! :D

how much s that fine? :(

lol ok then :(

how far is Negombo - 55Km's -- so round trip max 130 kms -@ 5kmpl say = close to Rs3000 worh of petrol

:D

& we need to leave a provision for Speeding!! :D

how much s that fine? :(

max 40kms. Here you using a Z and thinking about Petrol? Cmon men. Just come, bring your friends in too

max 40kms. Here you using a Z and thinking about Petrol? Cmon men. Just come, bring your friends in too

aney bung - using is hardly the word :D selling is more like it!

yeah will deffa get abt 3 more guys - but they're gonna have to come on thier own - i only got room for ONE in é Z :D

aney bung - using is hardly the word :( selling is more like it!

yeah will deffa get abt 3 more guys - but they're gonna have to come on thier own - i only got room for ONE in é Z :D

he! he! datz fine wit me as soon as u show da limits of an z car. bdw i thot Z has two seats in the bak too :D

aney bung - using is hardly the word :D selling is more like it!

Hay Z is there room for me in your ZX ? Let's share the petrol cost....wot do u say? :(

Hay Z is there room for me in your ZX ? Let's share the petrol cost....wot do u say? :D

madz itz not fair... i proposed first :D besides the corolla 121 does about 12-14km/l, so u r likely to make a big loss even if u share the cost wit a cars dat does 5km/L... plz don't come between me and my first ride in a Z car :(

Edited by isurujosh

Ok guys, how about we have another meetup for Feb. This time in Negombo. I'm sure Hola and his team would be more than happy to help host it.... :D The guys from racersedge will be there and we can help too :D

hay Memphis I changed the topic heading hope U dont mind... @Hola i got your sms but had some prob in replying to it...anyway the thread is already there :(

he! he! datz fine wit me as soon as u show da limits of an z car. bdw i thot Z has two seats in the bak too :D

nope - my ones Special! :(

its the only 2dr 2 seat coupé in the country - body lenght is 8.5 inches shorter than the other 300zx's - lighter by a bit n nimbler through the corners - but the lack that wright toward the end of the car means that its VERY TAIL HAPPY !! :D

drifting is a piece of cake - n loosing control by giving too much gas is even easier!!!

but like i said earler, bringing that means we're gonna wind up driving seriously quickly without knwoing it&pay - ie : Speeding ticket!

even today just rolling onto the otherside of green path in2nd put my foot down shifting well bellow 6,000 - made 150 2 trees before the colourlights! - breaked enough to heat the tires n creat enough noise that all the cops who were on duty for independance day started staring & an Senior office tried to ask me stop but i just put around the round abt n shape eke went...peaceful as ever! :(

hay Memphis I changed the topic heading hope U dont mind... @Hola i got your sms but had some prob in replying to it...anyway the thread is already there :D

Coool, don't mind at all bro... :D I didn't want to use the autolanka name without your blessing that's all ...

Edited by Memphis