• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Americans

Asanka76

they dont know north, east, west or south but they know where sri lanka is :) ... however bro. dat was not an automotive related clip, there is a seperate thread called "Post Whoring" for this kind of posts... no need to open new threads. bdw the only auto related instance of the clip is the gentlemen who wore a Honda cap ;)

i knew em Yanks were daft but this is outrageous!

it amazes me to by very core how such a country manages to dominate the whole blooming world - i guess that masses in any country r the same!

but i'm sure we'd do a helluva lot better on a pop quize with retorical questions! :)

I have to admit that Americans are pretty bad at geography, but to their credit they did go to the moon first invent the internet and so on and so forth. I guess no one is perfect...lol

hmmm that whole moon thing is rather dicey still...they obviously EVENTUALLY did go...but the footage of Armstrong walking is still a tad iffy to moi...

as for inventing stuff...well its a nation of immigrants né - so i doubt thay can be given much credit for being the "great nation" they claim to be..

but ur right NO one is Perfect -but they certianly are streets ahead of us Korean car licence making - supposedly 95% literate , corrupt govt. ellecting, Lankans! :o

they dont know north, east, west or south but they know where sri lanka is :lol: ... however bro. dat was not an automotive related clip, there is a seperate thread called "Post Whoring" for this kind of posts... no need to open new threads. bdw the only auto related instance of the clip is the gentlemen who wore a Honda cap :D

Well dude.. Thats why it is in The Lounge which clearly saying for General discussions not related to Automotive. :D Anyway the whole idea is how thin the general public in America is. I am not going pilitical here but one thing which amazed me was how blindly they are following their president.

hmmm that whole moon thing is rather dicey still...they obviously EVENTUALLY did go...but the footage of Armstrong walking is still a tad iffy to moi...

as for inventing stuff...well its a nation of immigrants né - so i doubt thay can be given much credit for being the "great nation" they claim to be..

but ur right NO one is Perfect -but they certianly are streets ahead of us Korean car licence making - supposedly 95% literate , corrupt govt. ellecting, Lankans! :D

I think its kind of funny that u think America didnt land on the moon. I have seen the space shuttle in person, watched many launches, toured the space center and even driven a moon rover. But u are entitled to ur opinion. I think even though the country is full of immigrants it still can be given credit for being a great nation due to the fact that most of the education, facilites, and means are provided by the nation. I think there is a warped view that when some one says America that it means white america but thats not really true. This coming up election there is a women running for president and a black and they both have good chances of wining. BTw I dont think that the video is indication of the general population. I think Borats movie is a better indication of the US population..lol

I think its kind of funny that u think America didnt land on the moon. I have seen the space shuttle in person, watched many launches, toured the space center and even driven a moon rover. But u are entitled to ur opinion. I think even though the country is full of immigrants it still can be given credit for being a great nation due to the fact that most of the education, facilites, and means are provided by the nation. I think there is a warped view that when some one says America that it means white america but thats not really true. This coming up election there is a women running for president and a black and they both have good chances of wining. BTw I dont think that the video is indication of the general population. I think Borats movie is a better indication of the US population..lol

ur quite right - wut ever said n done theeir public systems r quite good

ah no no bro u misunderstood me....the americans did go to the moon no doubt - but the FOOTAGE of the INITIAL moon landing is rumoured to have been staged - theres a whole conspiracy theory on that... :D

as for the upcomming ellection - it will be the truest test of DEMOCRACY & EQUALTY - if either Hilary Clinton or the African AMerican bloke win - THAT will effectivly prove that AMerica is all that it stands for - where ANY persons dream can be made possible & EQUITY prevails - that in turn will prove to a whole new generation of Americans -immigrants or otherwise , that é "American Dream" still exists :lol:

ur quite right - wut ever said n done theeir public systems r quite good

ah no no bro u misunderstood me....the americans did go to the moon no doubt - but the FOOTAGE of the INITIAL moon landing is rumoured to have been staged - theres a whole conspiracy theory on that... :lol:

as for the upcomming ellection - it will be the truest test of DEMOCRACY & EQUALTY - if either Hilary Clinton or the African AMerican bloke win - THAT will effectivly prove that AMerica is all that it stands for - where ANY persons dream can be made possible & EQUITY prevails - that in turn will prove to a whole new generation of Americans -immigrants or otherwise , that é "American Dream" still exists :D

but only natural citizens are treated equally... mr terminator cannot run for president and see his american dream come true :D ... fair enough i guess

Lalith r u a democrat? wot say about senator Bidens comments about Obama? ... sometimes i tend to wonder the media is too strict on poltico's racial comments

but discrimination does get u places - ask Shilpa shetty all abt that luck :lol:

I am not a fan of these big - little brother sort of reality TV much. but I watched bit of this year series

thanks to racism and bullying hype. all I felt is its a differance of two classes and cultures. obviously I felt Shilpa is way far cevilized and well brought up than some of other female contenders.

The reality TV programme which I really like is American chopper . (at last something for americans). You ll really like their work if you have something toward motor bikes.

Hey Davinda sorry for the misunderstanding. Im a democrat and in america there is a thing called "politically correct" Its a way you have to behave so that it appears you are sensative to other's plight. Kind of like not being racist not being sexist. Though most politicians act that way they are never that way in their personal life.

Are you referring to the senter's comment where he but obamas name instead of osamas? I thought it was funny and just an accident. Sometimes the media gets board and hypes alot of stuff. FOX news is so republican biased that it has lost all credibitlity as a fail news source.

What bothers me the most is how Bush got elected to a second term? In this case I would have to agree that Americans are stupid. but I also think that they, the ones that voted for bush the 2nd time, were scared of another terrorist attack.

Dude seriouly Im glad that law is in place cause I dont want the terrminator being our president at all....lol

But seroulsy I like that law because if I look at my self in that situation I would still have loyalty to Sri Lanka and you dont want the president of the country u live in have loyaltiy to another country.

That thing about BIG brother was shown here too. That Shetty is cute so she would get my vote anytime. I never heard the racist comments? Do you know what the other girl said? I cant belive even Jaremy Clarckson on TOP GEAR even took shetty's side and called the other girl "a racist big face waste of blood and guts" on top gear.

I am not a fan of these big - little brother sort of reality TV much. but I watched bit of this year series

thanks to racism and bullying hype. all I felt is its a differance of two classes and cultures. obviously I felt Shilpa is way far cevilized and well brought up than some of other female contenders.

The reality TV programme which I really like is American chopper . (at last something for americans). You ll really like their work if you have something toward motor bikes.

I love american choppers. I have seen them in person at the local bike rally. They should be coming in march again and I will try to post some pics.

That thing about BIG brother was shown here too. That Shetty is cute so she would get my vote anytime. I never heard the racist comments? Do you know what the other girl said?

1.Why doesn't she F off home

2.Pak*

3.Dog

4.Shipa Fu*kawala...Shilpa...& Shipa Poppadam

5.C*nt

The list goes on. IMO it was more bullying and also a bit of racism. Now aparently have found some secret video's of the other girls really going at her in a racist way.