• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Ever High Performance Motoring Dvd To Be Released In Sri Lanka !!!

MADZ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DProject?

good question....what is Dproject? if you answer to this question, i have a gift waiting here for you from Mazda.... ;)

Edited by dillongt

ok first tree people to answer the following question is going to get a gift from Mazda. so please send all your answers to [email protected] after that i'll announce who are the winners are ;) then you can go and collect your gift from auto lanka head office later. good luck

ok first tree people to answer the following question is going to get a gift from Mazda. so please send all your answers to [email protected] after that i'll announce who are the winners are ;) then you can go and collect your gift from auto lanka head office later. good luck

not fair! I object! :D How about the AL members not is SL??

not fair! I object! :D How about the AL members not is SL??

Don't worry... send me the answer, you can get your gift.......

adey funky full write up abt the DVD in the papers today also! :D

what do you mean? <_<

Sunday Times - financial section if i'm not mistaken... :unsure:

i wanna see ... can you scan it and send it to me please.... ;)

how's the DVD i hope you guys like it ;)

i wanna see ... can you scan it and send it to me please.... ;)

how's the DVD i hope you guys like it ;)

i'll try scan it bro

i tried to find it off the papers web site but couldn't...

ah i;ve gotta go by the dvd - completely slipped my mind cuz i took off in a hurry once the rains started to comedown :(

send me the link then.... ;)

hey DG: DVD is pretty cool bro....liked da drag tribute, n' ur rx7 segment alot(where's dat car now by da way?), i gotta go 2 importfest nxt time im in canada...dat thing is wicked....

p.s. was quite surprised to find out i was da first customer......n' all da ceremony 4 ma purchase(was in da spotlight even b4 i knew it).....

was quite surprised to find out i was da first customer......n' all da ceremony 4 ma purchase(was in da spotlight even b4 i knew it).....

so given the current media coverage of the DVD your bound to make it into the papers as the "1st Customer" and as part of the officail launch then!?! :lol:

send me the link then.... ;)

machan my scanner isnt getting detected and cant reinstall the software either cuz the machine freezes up then :( i'll see if there's someway to get the article to you...

its not available online either cuz its an Advertorial which appears in the Sunday ,Times Finacial Times section II pg2.

machan my scanner isnt getting detected and cant reinstall the software either cuz the machine freezes up then :( i'll see if there's someway to get the article to you...

its not available online either cuz its an Advertorial which appears in the Sunday ,Times Finacial Times section II pg2.

thanx machan, you can send me later.... ;)