• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr N1

madmax

What do u mean dodgy mods that was one of the quickest 4 door honda civic. And i'm sure it still is the second fastest 4 door civic :angry-smiley-048::D we should run the two cars to decide on the title Madmax :P Any 4 door civics who want to participate to find the fastest honda civic sedan in SL.

SADLY WE MISS YOU FROM DRAG RACERS CHANG.

Ok, they weren't really dodgy mods, but there's a bit of concern when a 1.6 is squeezing out 190 odd bhp. I'm sure the life of the engine is fine if it has been serviced regularly.

It came with a 1800CC stroker kit from Singapore, that means 180 bhp, with the air intake, exhuast and ITR cams it would be atleast 190BHP...

BTW did your bro find a car?

Congrats Pericales, one great car, i've used the sedan VZR for about a week. even im a strictly h**** fan, i just love, love the roar of the nissan engine. congrats again.

you guys r right about the b16b putting out 185 stock compared to the b16a's 170 stock. compression 10.4 vs 10.8, 8000rpm vs 8400rpm, i think im going to get a :):rolleyes: from Pericles if i continue ahahah !!! congrats again bro .... great great car !!!

It came with a 1800CC stroker kit from Singapore, that means 180 bhp, with the air intake, exhuast and ITR cams it would be atleast 190BHP...

BTW did your bro find a car?

Nah man, he's still looking. The guy can't make his mind up. He was really close to buying a Golf Gti, but its an automatic so I think he's lost interest in it now.

I'm coming down to sri lanka end of this week, so I might have a look for him then.

Nissan Pulzar was one of the last cars on earth i looked into..But after the Pulzar vzr documentary and intro info by Preveen looks like it came down to number 5 in my list u are lucky to have 1 preveen

Only thing is i dont like the Short ass cars

Short ass cars are Marutis. This thing is at max, 6 inches shorter that the B11 California. Unless my garage somehow got smaller. I'll need to to some research to give u a proper figure, but B11 Californias are not well documented on the web.

Nah man, he's still looking. The guy can't make his mind up. He was really close to buying a Golf Gti, but its an automatic so I think he's lost interest in it now.

I'm coming down to sri lanka end of this week, so I might have a look for him then.

Which car is this? I remeber a Golf GTi being advertised from a long time, a silver color car with 17" wheels? I thought that was a manual car...

Which car is this? I remeber a Golf GTi being advertised from a long time, a silver color car with 17" wheels? I thought that was a manual car...

U. OT. Outta this thread. Start another one u lazy bugger. Or I'll ask Madz to put ur warning level up.

I only asked for a question about some audio systems long time ago and MADZZZ put me a warning level but for otherss who advertise and get caught have been Excused..

THIS IS UNFAIR MADZZZ against human rites

Thats OT too. Wrong thread. Pls comment on the appropriate thread

Yea thats the one, Silver with 17". It was quite low millage as well, and the guy wanted 2.5 Mil. I thought it was really good deal actually. But it was an Auto. It would have been worth it, German built quality and refinement are so much better than Japanese.

Yea thats the one, Silver with 17". It was quite low millage as well, and the guy wanted 2.5 Mil. I thought it was really good deal actually. But it was an Auto. It would have been worth it, German built quality and refinement are so much better than Japanese.

This was GLi right?? Mk4 style??

Madz, can we lock this thread?

Whoops sorry dude :action-smiley-060:

Ok on the topic of VZR's -that 1/4 mile time for the n1 is amazing! Have you done a Greenpath run yet? whats the 1/4 mile time of the stock SR16V by the way?? Damn if only that 4 door car advertised looked a tad bit better! Some how to me even the GT Carina looks more tempting and Prassana's old car will be up for sale soon...

Whoops sorry dude :action-smiley-060:

Ok on the topic of VZR's -that 1/4 mile time for the n1 is amazing! Have you done a Greenpath run yet? whats the 1/4 mile time of the stock SR16V by the way?? Damn if only that 4 door car advertised looked a tad bit better! Some how to me even the GT Carina looks more tempting and Prassana's old car will be up for sale soon...

there's sumthng abt that 4 door dat dsnt make u look away completely...probably how well the car has been kept...and the smoked lights :angry-smiley-048:

i saw a carina gt for sale in kelaniya...1.3mill

there's sumthng abt that 4 door dat dsnt make u look away completely...probably how well the car has been kept...and the smoked lights :D

i saw a carina gt for sale in kelaniya...1.3mill

True.. But lets say I tolerate the front and those head lights... But that rear end is still so so ugly and un interesting, even while it's been maintained darn well.

Ok now that last sentence does sound kindda odd :action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048:

1.3 mil sounds like a good deal if it's english and manual.. But I really love the look of the Purple 6 fw ones you see around town.. smoked fronts and black lined rears...

Oh no here we go again.. Praveen is not going to like this..

Back to VZR's- yes the one for sale does look to be well maintained.. Still it's a tricky car sell at a premium...

according to globalcar.com VZR is faster in quarter mile than 2L hoda Type R... wow thats very interesting..

pericles ur car is much faster than what we all expected ah? ;)

Yep the K20's did not live up to the hype.. you need to compare it to B16B and B18C5 thats the CTR and ITR of the same year. ie 1999.

Pity the N1 was a limited production thing though.. :(:(

True.. But lets say I tolerate the front and those head lights... But that rear end is still so so ugly and un interesting, even while it's been maintained darn well.

Ok now that last sentence does sound kindda odd :action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048:

1.3 mil sounds like a good deal if it's english and manual.. But I really love the look of the Purple 6 fw ones you see around town.. smoked fronts and black lined rears...

Oh no here we go again.. Praveen is not going to like this..

Back to VZR's- yes the one for sale does look to be well maintained.. Still it's a tricky car sell at a premium...

ya dude the rear is wat spoils it...very abrupt end if u knw wat i mean...it is a very hard car to sell at a price above that of the normal pulsar...unlike the carina gt which is being sold for the same price as the carina ti...

oh n btw i think preveen wont mind if we mix it up a bit as long as the pulsar is mentioned in each post...so yea the carina gt is manual but its a 300-...i heard thats the normal price these days

according to globalcar.com VZR is faster in quarter mile than 2L hoda Type R... wow thats very interesting..

pericles ur car is much faster than what we all expected ah? :(

now thats the type of info the bugger likes :D