• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr N1

madmax

Does any one know who ownes this car now?

I was the Original owner and put in the N1 engine etc...

Just curious as to how she is doing ;o)

• Like 1

Pericles still has it... changed his mind about getting rid of it :D

Still with me and shes still going strong :)

Glad to hear it..

Lots of good times in that car ;o) I always regreted selling it.

Did a lot of research on specs... there also may be a mod or two in there that you may not have noticed.

Keep in touch and let me know when you guys are planning another meet... Would love to see GD 700 again.

PS:I also have the original engine that came with that car with the ECU+harness in case any one is interested.

Glad to hear it..

Lots of good times in that car ;o) I always regreted selling it.

Did a lot of research on specs... there also may be a mod or two in there that you may not have noticed.

Keep in touch and let me know when you guys are planning another meet... Would love to see GD 700 again.

PS:I also have the original engine that came with that car with the ECU+harness in case any one is interested.

Should be at the MFOC meet (AMRC track, Batharamulla on 29th) and Gymkhana (AMRC track, Batharamulla on the 5th July). No, I have no intention of runnin in either, I'm just coming for the pics :D

And Andy's supercar meet, whenever he gets around to that :P

I'm the one who put the Unichip together with you buy the way. Seems like all the past owners and the current owner is on the forum.

What memories on this thread. When we were younger and stupider and didn't have to be so careful about what we said coz we weren't mods back then :lol:

Interesting to see you guys in a different time! :lol:

moderating does have it's disadvantages evidently :D

I'm the one who put the Unichip together with you buy the way. Seems like all the past owners and the current owner is on the forum.

Hey there, Yes I guess we are all here now..

I am going to take a look at the car on the 5th probably. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

• 4 months later...

I dont think Peri's selling his pride n' joy... are you peri?

by the way, that ad claimed "one of only 2 cars in SL" is that true? I'm guessing he meant VZR Hatches, are there really only two cars? and how many Saloons? Dev_Z claims there are only two saloons as well, but I'm thinking there should be a few more....

by the way, that ad claimed "one of only 2 cars in SL" is that true? I'm guessing he meant VZR Hatches, are there really only two cars? and how many Saloons? Dev_Z claims there are only two saloons as well, but I'm thinking there should be a few more....

Well one of our forum members has a VZ-R saloon, maybe he and Peri can explain.

Well one of our forum members has a VZ-R saloon, maybe he and Peri can explain.

Everything can be had for the right price ;) And Dev's right, there are only 2 sedans. And since the seller probably isn't MRM .... Hmmm, the other one was looking ok the last time I saw it, but that was over a year ago. Hatches, at least 4. N1 powered hatches, only 1. Mine.

Everything can be had for the right price ;) And Dev's right, there are only 2 sedans. And since the seller probably isn't MRM .... Hmmm, the other one was looking ok the last time I saw it, but that was over a year ago. Hatches, at least 4. N1 powered hatches, only 1. Mine.

I've heard about a 3rd VZR hatchback - an early generation with a 301- plate. What was the asking price anyway?

max, i have seen the 3rd hatch, i don' thtink it is a vzr..did they come in just plain pulsar form. it's near CH quite a bit.

asking price was close to 2 mil i think.

You mean that black one with drum brakes on the back?

:) you know what that price does. What do you say, should I fix my sights back at 2.3? :lol:

ohh it's nice to see a discussion about Vz-R's after a long time

i never thought this thread will pop up again :rolleyes:

here's my two cents ( love to boast on this due to obvious reasons )

The Vz-R List pls add if i have missed any

Hatches as far as i know

VzR - N1 Peri

VzR Black hatch GZ

there is suppose to be a nother hatch ( Cut-bud)in Kurunegala area) never seen it through

other hatches are all FN 15's althrough MADMAX told me also there is a 301 Vz-R which i havent seen & must be a converted Vz-R as according to the info it was made in 1997 - 2000 .

Vz-R sedans PULSAR

one black in Kandy road with Sunroof . sold by Dinesh senanayake

Mine

the blue one which janak brought down

Vz-R sedans NISSAN SUNNY

there are three cars

GS - converted to Gtir

HR plates dark grey

KB white car

Edited by MRM

• 3 years later...
  • 9 years later...
On 6/26/2008 at 2:39 AM, YOHANN said:

yes.He is a my friend.i have got some pics. 

Edited by Tharindub14