• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Need To Buy A Car

Rily

Yeah agree with you on that but why Not the TT? it isn't exactly the ultimate drivers car is it? (not since the 2000 Oversteer-Killing mods) and it really is a car that puts style before much else.....

Looks Killer though :D

U don't need to be the "ultimate" drivers car to avoid being called a hairdressers car. The TT packs enough punch to run with the 350Zs. If u check this definition Memphis posted -

"underpowered engine" - Errr, TT engine is not underpowered. Unless ur comparing it to an Enzo or summin.

"Has more show than go." Oh, TT's got plenty of go too.

Has an image problem, probably. Most Audis still do, despite being great cars. Maybe it does emphasize the style more, but, it is quite potent. But it should do better than the MX-5 and Z3. Don't really know how it stacks up with the S2K, but should be on par or better.

BTW, I am talking of the TT coupe. :P The new one looks pretty good too

U don't need to be the "ultimate" drivers car to avoid being called a hairdressers car. The TT packs enough punch to run with the 350Zs. If u check this definition Memphis posted -

"underpowered engine" - Errr, TT engine is not underpowered. Unless ur comparing it to an Enzo or summin.

"Has more show than go." Oh, TT's got plenty of go too.

Has an image problem, probably. Most Audis still do, despite being great cars. Maybe it does emphasize the style more, but, it is quite potent. But it should do better than the MX-5 and Z3. Don't really know how it stacks up with the S2K, but should be on par or better.

BTW, I am talking of the TT coupe. :P The new one looks pretty good too

Sorry... was just a personal opinion. I Loved the TT when It came out, but the 2000 mods kinda turned me against it...... I've been TT-Phobic Since ;)

you're spot on about the image thing.... I guess it's the effect of the original (1980-91) Quattro..... after that, Audi seemed to lose the plot quite comprehensively...... going down the whole "All Weather, Hell-For-Leather" Route rather than providing driver involvement, which was the Quattro's Forte......

but things are looking up, Autocar pronounced the current RS4 the "Best Fast Audi Ever" so perhaps they've regained the magic........ :D

But it should do better than the MX-5 and Z3. Don't really know how it stacks up with the S2K, but should be on par or better.

hmmm im guessing the urban dictionary was probably thinking about the older 1.8L TT which wasnt much given that it was an FF car

but the 3.2L VR6 with Audis infamous Quatrro AWD system is said to be a very nice car indeed :D

its unfair to call the Miata n the S2000 "hairdresser"s cars given that they both r known to handle well - after all , horse power isnt everything ya :P

hmmm im guessing the urban dictionary was probably thinking about the older 1.8L TT which wasnt much given that it was an FF car

but the 3.2L VR6 with Audis infamous Quatrro AWD system is said to be a very nice car indeed :D

its unfair to call the Miata n the S2000 "hairdresser"s cars given that they both r known to handle well - after all , horse power isnt everything ya :P

Couldn't Agree More...

but the 3.2L VR6 with Audis infamous Quatrro AWD system is said to be a very nice car indeed :)

its unfair to call the Miata n the S2000 "hairdresser"s cars given that they both r known to handle well - after all , horse power isnt everything ya ;)

Agreed. Infact so was the 1.9 Z3 and opposed to the sic cyl Z3s and the M-Coupe. Mx-5 is one of the best handling and fun sports cars of all time. Maybe a few hair dressers like driving? :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=1897

machan it just came on the AL classifieds...

Am I allowed to say "Cool Car, looks like it should be fun" mate?

Tks Devinda, I saw it gave the guy a call to

Whats the verdict bro?? u gonna check it out??? it looks pretty decent....

Am I allowed to say "Cool Car, looks like it should be fun" mate?

Yes u are, and yes it should be. I had a good look at the 1.8l V6, but everyone laughed (and besides, it was extremely hacked). This should be a I4. Dillon's bro had one before he got the Supra. T'was nice :angry-smiley-048:

Rily what happened with the Autozam??

@Peri - slightly OT but what ever happeded to the RX7 after Dilon sold it?? who has it now?

& does anyone know who the White FD down barnes place belongs to ???

@ Devinda z Planing to see it this week end plus there are few more will keep u posted