• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2007 !!!

MADZ

Just an Idea.....

Can you people dressup and come with AUTOLANKA T-Shirts the people who are having it? It would be nice i beleive and also its a eye catching for the new comers as well.

Don't blame me saying that i am going to introduce an uniform for this event :alc:

Well even tho it's not a must if you guys can do that it would be cool....!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may be MADZ can bring AL stickers and Shirts?? and ppl will be able to buy rite at ther then??

will u be able to bring some stuff? (and many ppl those who wanna buy dat will be easy for them, easy distribution) :alc:

I'm coming for SURE!

Edited by Kim

Guys everything is ready for the AL g2g @ Excel World....See you guys there !! :alc:

dsc01246sa6.jpg

dsc01239eh3.jpg

may be MADZ can bring AL stickers and Shirts?? and ppl will be able to buy rite at ther then??

will u be able to bring some stuff? (and many ppl those who wanna buy dat will be easy for them, easy distribution) :D

I'm coming for SURE!

Sure.

Damn!!!.....I am dying with envy!!! Wish I could have been there :alc:

Well done guys. any pics please??

Damn!!!.....I am dying with envy!!! Wish I could have been there :alc:

Well done guys. any pics please??

Tell me about it. Praveen can we please see them photo's mate? If its not too much trouble could u also mark who's who on the picture like last time. (Who ever did it last time)

Thanks

Ps, So did the HSBC girls turn up then??