• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2007 !!!

MADZ

if u guys spot this sticker ur there :D

image04on0.jpg

hey where did you get this pic? isnt she lovely ? People.... I give you the Cherry.. well part of it though.. you'll have the privilege of feesting your eye's at the rest of it on saturday....

Edited by dragster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Gihan we got parking space...try your best to be there !! :D

ya madz im doing my best to come bt i advetised my car on sunday papers anyway i try to come cus i missed the last one too

hey where did you get this pic? isnt she lovely ?

oh abt this pic i got this when u came to Janitha's garage with some tiny potty patches on ur front buffer, that is why i didnt post the front pics man

guys... Team autoLanka have gone through lengths to get permission and special offers to make this event as inviting as possible for our members... we expect a big attendance this time!!! whatever you have on that night... CANCEL IT!! joking... just try your best to at least make a short appearance... and it's not like we've all known each other personally from the beginning so don't miss the opportunity to meet fellow members in the flesh :D

Yeah Pila, u better get someone to drive. U KNOW u don't wanna be stopped for ur barrel and THEN the cops find u had drinks :D Or u could fix a decent silencer <_<

her Peri , i tried to reply ur post on the Lotus - but the topic was supposedly blocked - cuz its a re post on the Aston is it?

anyways that Esprit is a stunner - owned by non other than Dil Wijemanne himself! - known for the Orange HUMMER

its a rocket - 3.5L Twin Turbo charged - a true ageless n classless super car -its been in SL for well over 2-3yrs now

had the pleasure of trying to keep up with him in traffic B) i think he rather enjoyed having a "Z" breath down his neck :lol:

had the pleasure of trying to keep up with him in traffic B) i think he rather enjoyed having a "Z" breath down his neck <_<

please note the "in Traffic"...... :lol: have video footage of that particular epic if interested...:D

her Peri , i tried to reply ur post on the Lotus - but the topic was supposedly blocked - cuz its a re post on the Aston is it?

anyways that Esprit is a stunner - owned by non other than Dil Wijemanne himself! - known for the Orange HUMMER

its a rocket - 3.5L Twin Turbo charged - a true ageless n classless super car -its been in SL for well over 2-3yrs now

had the pleasure of trying to keep up with him in traffic :lol: i think he rather enjoyed having a "Z" breath down his neck <_<

Standard place for replying to closed threads is post-whores B)

And yeah, all those details have be minutely analyzed and dissected on the forums already. :D We are on the ball here in AL :(

ok it so happens that we are gona rock tomorrow...

here's the line up so far -

Dinesh D

Janaka and his new machine

Aravinda ( not confirmend yet )

Andy's Subaru Gang

Racers Edge Boys

Streetx Boys

and you guys....

so hoping to see each and every one of you there.. get to know every one of us and just have loads of fun... and those who are shy.. not to worry.. the whole lot is a friendly bunch.. <_<:lol:

P.S. plus you get to catch a glimps of the Cherry....B)

Edited by dragster

Yeah Pila, u better get someone to drive. U KNOW u don't wanna be stopped for ur barrel and THEN the cops find u had drinks B) Or u could fix a decent silencer :lol:

lol I'll be ok. Always careful on weekends. and anyways I may not show up. You know me :(

Pilla will show up 4 sure(he was j/k)...I called the bugger and double checked..!! How can we have an AL G2G without him...one of our old members !! <_<:D

Edited by MADZ

Hay Guys,

We are planning for another Autolanka Get-2-Gether !!! No doubt, it will be a great opportunity for you to meet rest of the fellow members in AL forum and get to know each other.

All the forum members are invited(including friends)…The Secret Code is HF4JD5KG3T <_<

Date : 13th Jan 2007

Venue : Excel World

Time : 7:30pm

The main thing above all is we are there to have some fun !! :lol:

2007flyerpy2.jpg

I wont be able to come B) . Am on duty for a dance sponsored by our company starting from around 7.30 to go on till morning at Waters Edge.

Sad story but what to do when duty calls you have to go.

I wont be able to come <_< . Am on duty for a dance sponsored by our company starting from around 7.30 to go on till morning at Waters Edge.

Sad story but what to do when duty calls you have to go.

can we join as well ?

ok it so happens that we are gona rock tomorrow...

here's the line up so far -

Dinesh D

Janaka and his new machine

Aravinda ( not confirmend yet )

Andy's Subaru Gang

Racers Edge Boys

Streetx Boys

and you guys....

This is a croud pulling post for sure. Also i found some intresting post on some other thread as well. Have a look on this . <_<

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...amp;#entry35565

This is a croud pulling post for sure. Also i found some intresting post on some other thread as well. Have a look on this . B)

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...amp;#entry35565

oh yeah... Excel world is gona be full of hot rides on saturday... <_<

I don't know. It's supposed to be the COYLE dance (Chamber of Young Lankan Enteprenuers). I don't know whether you can come but we will be standing at the entrance to the dance hall.....

is there gona be any available chicks that I could change their mind in going for the G2G instead of the dance... ? :lol:

Was actually happening what had happened to Gaya, hasn't been on the forums for some time.

His absense from the forum is due to a busted home PC :D ... Don't worry Peri, he's notified and will show up. :alc:

is there gona be any available chicks that I could change their mind in going for the G2G instead of the dance... ? :D

mmmm. you need a better approach this time then. Unless they will not come to neither get together or dance they will go home .

Do you remember last time a girl went home even without having her ice cream ???? :alc::D

Just an Idea.....

Can you people dressup and come with AUTOLANKA T-Shirts the people who are having it? It would be nice i beleive and also its a eye catching for the new comers as well.

Don't blame me saying that i am going to introduce an uniform for this event :alc: