• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2007 !!!

MADZ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put ma car in 4 a paint yesterday. can i still come? or is bringin ma ride compulsory? also are we each bringin ne thin? sorry i'm new to the forum.

Dear speeddemon200

Oh thats ok! Just bring along...

1. Your certificate of registration (or copy certified by your bank/leasing company)

2. Original revenue license.

3. Insurance Card

+ a photo of your car with you posing (smart poses only) alongside (the registration number has to be visible).

Yes and you are to bring either a few bottles or some decent quality snacks for the event. Note the soft-drinks are provided by MADZ

:)

Drag??!! wtf... i thought ya were anti-drag dude.. lolz.. wel i ll be hitting n'eliya this sat though.. so planz are cut out :-( ... stil not confirmed though.. would definitely have a showdown if it's cancelled.. n for god's sake.. mine is just a lil ol AE110.. it aint gonna throw no V-Tec down .. a more interesting showdown would be Hola/neXGen dnt ya guys think? hehe.. are ya up for it!?

Zz

Ok guys then it's all finalized...

Date 13'th of Jan

Venue - Excel World

Time - 7:30 PM

mmmm drinks on my account !!! (but not liquor :lol:)

Can u guys plz conform your participation on this thread ?

come on i have missed it last time too, seems like this time also i'm going to miss it. 'cause our company annual outing is on dat day (13 & 14). anyway have a fun guys ... :alc:

Have a dinner to go for on the 13th. :lol:

Will drop off the wife there, meet up with you guys for a bit and go back.

Me not know any one of you, so here's to meeting new friends. :alc:

I havent got my car yet but could I join you guys as well :D

Same here.... my car and my neighbor's car is in the garage for some body upgrades. donno whether we can get them before 13th or not. so we might come with some other friends....

If non members are allowed then we are in.

Same here.... my car and my neighbor's car is in the garage for some body upgrades. donno whether we can get them before 13th or not. so we might come with some other friends....

If non members are allowed then we are in.

Of COURSE you all are in, once you become a MEMBER at autolanka your ARE entitled for AGT for sure, and FOR OTHERS yeh, NO restrictions at all.. come with neighbours, friends.. lets meet up! even i coming for the first time, i will be coming with a friend or some friends..

thooo.. NOT sure if MADZ will be able to get free drinks to ALL OF US!! lets hope dat he will :D hehe :P

Edited by Kim

oh c'mon guys we all met for the first time when we first joined AL.. Pila, Farzan, Madz, Gaya and a Few others...

the third one was the best and their was a whole gang of guys.. including Shak and Preveen..

so it's all good people just join in the fun cause all our welcome.. and there's nothing to be shy.. just give us a call when you arrive at Excel world and we'll all wave at you like crazy so that you could spot us.. even though I dont think you could miss us "the goon gang" :D

ok so hope to see all of you there.... :P

this statement doesn't really help in bringing more people :D

While I don't wanna detract from the charms of Sharky and myself, I must agree. Maybe if u coulda truthfully said "a whole lotta ppl, including a bunch of HSBC chicks" .... Deffa more of a crowd puller.

While I don't wanna detract from the charms of Sharky and myself, I must agree. Maybe if u coulda truthfully said "a whole lotta ppl, including a bunch of HSBC chicks" .... Deffa more of a crowd puller.

You are exactly right . But the sad part is Dragster is no more having connections with those HSBC Chicks and now he is dealing with Kadju kello @ kadjugama eventhough its bit away from colombo. :D

Guys good news !! We got permision from Excel World .... Now here is the plan...

First we will be meeting up in Excel World Car Park (within the allocated area for us)

After that we will be heading to KEG and have jolly good time ... (we got 30% discount for beer and 10% discount for Food and Hard Liquor.)

You can collect your Discount Vouchers when you arrive car park!!

So hope to see all of you there on 13'th 7:30PM @ Excel World.... :D

2007flyerpy2.jpg

If im Coming ill confirm on Friday cus cant miss the Saturday Night parites ;) , anyway i do my best to cut other stuff and join AL G2G bt if im coming we need parking space for 15 to 20 cars :P

Hay Gihan we got parking space...try your best to be there !! :)

ill be there! :D

oh and if anyone is interested me and some friends are heading down to pannala this friday at 7am to do some runs on the track....u guys are welcome to join if your free... laters ppl

Hay Andrew I tried to contact you...seems like your mobile number has been changed.