• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2007 !!!

MADZ

Hay Guys,

We are planning for another Autolanka Get-2-Gether !!! No doubt, it will be a great opportunity for you to meet rest of the fellow members in AL forum and get to know each other.

All the forum members are invited(including friends)…The Secret Code is HF4JD5KG3T :alc:

Date : 13th Jan 2007

Venue : Excel World

Time : 7:30pm

The main thing above all is we are there to have some fun !! :D

2007flyerpy2.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Guys,

We are planning for another Autolanka Get-2-Gether !!! No doubt, it will be a great opportunity for you to meet rest of the fellow members in AL forum and get to know each other.

All the forum members are invited(including friends)…The Secret Code is HF4JD5KG3T :alc:

Date : 12th Jan 2007

Venue : Yet to be decided (Suggestions Please!!!)

The main thing above all is we are there to have some fun !! :D

Sooooo what do you guys think ?????

Wicked :) will spread the word ...

Damn.. I'm gonna miss it as I'will be out of the island and will be back only after the 16th of Jan. :D

I will love it if you guys G2G after the 16th.

Edited by Bharath

btw... why do you need a secret code. Do you have to identify yourself by that??? [/color] :hah:

Yep U have to identify yourself ...otherwise how do we know that u ar a forum member :D:P j/k

Damn.. I'm gonna miss it as I'will be out of the island and will be back only after the 16th of Jan. :(

I will love it if you guys G2G after the 16th.

oh man...hmm lets see machan.

hopefully i will be able to come this time.. make it on a friday/Saturday, any place IN and AROUND Colombo would DO rite? try some new place for a change..

Edited by Kim

Great Madhawa... this was pending for so long.....

Any way its a Good News for all the participants... Food & Bevarage will be sponsored by Madhawa as he agreed at Last G2G. Pericles, Fuzzo, Dragster, WCC, Racersedge has witness i believe B)

Lets rock .... :D:D

Hay Guys,

All the forum members are invited(including friends)…The Secret Code is HF4JD5KG3T :D

Date : 12th Jan 2007

Venue : Yet to be decided (Suggestions Please!!!)

The main thing above all is we are there to have some fun !! B)

Sooooo what do you guys think ?????

Hay Guys count me in too.

:D I'm new and I would like to meet you guys.

Anyway is the venue confirmed and can't we have it in Da morning.

Edited by Thanushka

Great Madhawa... this was pending for so long.....

Any way its a Good News for all the participants... Food & Bevarage will be sponsored by Madhawa as he agreed at Last G2G. Pericles, Fuzzo, Dragster, WCC, Racersedge has witness i believe B)

Lets rock .... :D:D

ah yes.. food and drinks will be from Madhawa..... B):D

ah what else u guys need? :D list them down ... maybe i will consider it next year B)

that's what you said last year and the year before that :D

To get back on track, does anyone have any suggestions for a place? Main criterea availability of parking, food and drinks. :D

well... we got

1. Excel World

2. Crestcat

3. Splash

4. Rohans ( great food ) could play pool as well

5. Holiday Inn Indian Restaurent... ( 350/= lumprise )

B)

that's what you said last year and the year before that :D

well... we got

1. Excel World

2. Crestcat

3. Splash

4. Rohans ( great food ) could play pool as well

5. Holiday Inn Indian Restaurent... ( 350/= lumprise )

:D

Excel world's got a lovely bar as well B) Add the Deli at WTC to that list

Hay Great.... it would be really cool....

Like some I got the same problem... I'm new to the forum.... and I would not know most of you guys by their names..... just the screen names..... Besides I'm kind of a SHY guy :P

Count me in Unless something stupid turns up for me on that day.. :(

Cheers

Draggy

What are the entertainment programs for this time? are you going to invite those HSBC girls this time as well for g2g? if that ask them to come on time. i remember last time they came late and didn't had time for them to enjoy with AL boys. :(

Cosidering Madhawa's request, Thanks lot for arranging such event and your willingness to entertain your members. I hope foods & drinks is sufficient from your side. rest we can manage by ourselves.

For the location, we can ask to vote for a place to forum members choice if all of you agree for that.

Cheers...