• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

300zx

Supra_Natural

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember taking a test drive in a Green T.Top in good cond. which was also 300 or 301- regd. This was for sale at the A*W recon showroom about 3 years back. Asking price was 1.2 mil which was still kind of high at the time.

How things have changed!!

Tell me about it!!! that green T-top was advertised again in the ##### some time back for 2.2....... can't have been more than a year...... dunno what happened to it afterthat tho..... haven't even seen it on the road...... wonder if it was repainted a diff color.....

Tell me about it!!! that green T-top was advertised again in the ##### some time back for 2.2....... can't have been more than a year...... dunno what happened to it afterthat tho..... haven't even seen it on the road...... wonder if it was repainted a diff color.....

Whats a T-top ?????

Whats a T-top ?????

It stands for Targa top..... where you can remove part of the roof panels (usually on sports cars) leaving a section of the cabin open...... the panels will be usually solid, or glass.... not canvas like a full convertible........ KITT on Knight Rider had T tops.... and the "Buy" Section of the Site has an ad which illustrates T-tops to good effect.... check it out :alc:

its the "Fairlady Z" btw

Whats a T-top ?????

well T- Tops as Supra Natural pointed out r glass removable roof pannels - but they've been used not only on cars such as the Nissan 300zx but also on the Land Rover Freelander 3door as shown bellow

frl0401js6.jpg

frl0402ox1.jpg

the added advantage of a T Top is that without having to take the roof off completely you can enjoy the view outside & not loose out in terms of AC cooling loss or any practicality

when minus the T-Tops most cars leave a T Bar visible on the roof section

300zxec5.jpg

i am just. starting work.. wish i had money!!!!!! which is advertised is a awesome ride..

can [bother]*[5 times] around and get it tho.. (of course selling the CARINA anddd) BUT how can i explain ever having to spend SO much on a 301 - /2 door car to my parents :D too bad.. wishhh if i had have started working some years back..

BTW wots the use of buying such a car for normal day 2 day usage on the other hand..(whos gonna PUMP fuel??) suits for a deep pocket, who may have some other rides for normal usage and U take the Z' once in a while on a sunday afternoon and dats IT!!!! someday hopefully will go for a ONE for sure.. will SAVE from now on.. hehe :P

have seen some silver Z's/301- range i mean, arnt they looking better from outside than the blacky's??? i think silver looks more sexy ;)

Edited by Kim

If so, I'm sure it cannot produce 220+ BHP.

Yup it's a non turbo which had a stock output of 222HP...... plus this car has a performance exhaust (Those tailpipes are DEFINITELY not Stock :D ) so theres prbly a cpl of horses there.......

anyway NA or not..... I can say from experience, that car is FAST :P

.... Nissan produces 200hp from a 1.6l I4 :D

My My...arn't we proud of that 1.6L, beast of a car, huh big guy? :P (well you should be) he he he

Edited by ashan

it may be my last week with the car...thats providing ppl actually do browse the AL classifieds enough n show some interest in the car! ;)

Oh ppl do browse the classified enough. But lotsa ppl think ur asking price is nuts :D Plenty of interest tho :P so u never know.

Oh ppl do browse the classified enough. But lotsa ppl think ur asking price is nuts :D Plenty of interest tho :P so u never know.

Nt really....... Its actually about the going rate for a Z now rite? and this has the lowest mileage.......

Nt really....... Its actually about the going rate for a Z now rite? and this has the lowest mileage.......

Right, now that we are here ....

Popular opinion has it that that is too much for a N/A ZX. I admit it has + points to raise the value. So u never know, u might be able to get that price. However, it will probably not get sold fast. specially if u want to stick to the price. Typically not a lot of demand, so it will have to stay on the market for some time before someone goes for it.

Right, now that we are here ....

Popular opinion has it that that is too much for a N/A ZX. I admit it has + points to raise the value. So u never know, u might be able to get that price. However, it will probably not get sold fast. specially if u want to stick to the price. Typically not a lot of demand, so it will have to stay on the market for some time before someone goes for it.

True.... the number of ppl is fairly limited.....

i'd be happy to oblige :)

it may be my last week with the car...thats providing ppl actually do browse the AL classifieds enough n show some interest in the car! ;)

thats odd...i replied this comment on the G2G thread but its appeard on the ZX thread :D

hmmm abt the price...well i never said it wasnt negotiable né :P but it must be considered that performance coupés r a very rare commodity these days - especially unmolested ones....

:(

n if anyone wants a new Z its gonna set them back at least 3 times as much :o

but i'd be more than happy to negotiate if anyone is interested or is willing to exchange - soft spot is for anything which bares the hallowed "Green Oval" ;)