• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

300zx

Supra_Natural

Hey Guys, I'd Like to Know, How Many 300Zx's are in Sri Lanka? and Whats the NA/Turbo Breakdown like?

Btw what has happened to the Red one that was parked in kirulapona? if i remember correctly, it's been parked up for over a year..... and since about 2 weeks ago, it was gone....... any ideas?

Cheers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, I'd Like to Know, How Many 300Zx's are in Sri Lanka? and Whats the NA/Turbo Breakdown like?

Btw what has happened to the Red one that was parked in kirulapona? if i remember correctly, it's been parked up for over a year..... and since about 2 weeks ago, it was gone....... any ideas?

Cheers

oi...u trust me word not i c :jumping-smiley-013:

there are only 2 turbo cars in SL...dark purple one and the red one at kirullapone. the owner must have returned frm aussie and using it.

non turbo there are 5 by my count...

Thanks machan, are any currently on the market would you happen to know?

devindaF's car is for sale.... :D

also one of the silver NA cars were advertised some time back...

ya I knw of Devinda's......... prbly the best looked after........ and deffa the quickest NA..... but its a 2 seater........ bit of a problem....... and he wants to get rid of it sooner rather than later....... i won't have the cash for awhile yet...... shame though....... that car really IS brilliant..... :jumping-smiley-013:

I've actually been hunting that Red Twin Turbo......... The kirulapone car.... I hear the owner is the meewella group boss' son......... anyone know him? or whether he has any idea to get rid of it?

no ive been checking on that car since it came and he has no plans of selling it anytime soon. haven't chekced on it recently though....

aww....... well..... too bad..... thanks btw, ifyou don't mind me askin, u a Z fan too?

ya I knw of Devinda's......... prbly the best looked after........ and deffa the quickest NA..... but its a 2 seater........ bit of a problem....... and he wants to get rid of it sooner rather than later....... i won't have the cash for awhile yet...... shame though....... that car really IS brilliant..... :D

I've actually been hunting that Red Twin Turbo......... The kirulapone car.... I hear the owner is the meewella group boss' son......... anyone know him? or whether he has any idea to get rid of it?

What the going rate for the 300ZX? whats the price diffrence between the turbo and non-turbo?

What the going rate for the 300ZX? whats the price diffrence between the turbo and non-turbo?

depends machan 'cos there rare..... before prices went up u could pick up a non turbo for around 2.2 mill... now people who aare selling are asking for about 2.5-3.....

there are only 2 turbos here, so theoretically a seller could name the price....... but im guessin about 3.5 mill should be right......

The Z cars have always been a firm favourite of mine.

But I must admit the first generation 300ZX was dissapointing. Had no looks and no real performance to write home about. The second gen 300ZX was awsome with a brilliant chassis. Though more of the touring sports than a pure sports. They have gone back to the roots with the 350Z. Well done to Nissan!

Where the hec is Toyota ??!!

The Z cars have always been a firm favourite of mine.

But I must admit the first generation 300ZX was dissapointing. Had no looks and no real performance to write home about. The second gen 300ZX was awsome with a brilliant chassis. Though more of the touring sports than a pure sports. They have gone back to the roots with the 350Z. Well done to Nissan!

Where the hec is Toyota ??!!

hmmm this abt as far as they've got since 1999...

032913efk1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well when I spoke to the owner's dad last Saturday, he said its not for sale and nor is his gorgeous NSX :alc: ...and last time I spoke to Clement he was not planning on selling his machine either.... so I guess the N/A 300ZXs are your choice now, unless you go all out and persuade them to sell :lol: .... all the best with the hunt.

Cheers.

Well when I spoke to the owner's dad last Saturday, he said its not for sale and nor is his gorgeous NSX :lol: ...and last time I spoke to Clement he was not planning on selling his machine either.... so I guess the N/A 300ZXs are your choice now, unless you go all out and persuade them to sell :D .... all the best with the hunt.

Cheers.

Thanks bro....

Btw... did u notice the A/L Ads?? :alc:

bit over the current budget.... :P

Thanks bro....

Btw... did u notice the A/L Ads?? :alc:

bit over the current budget.... :P

Well, I wont comment on the price since we have to respect the seller... but been in the Automotive industry, I would say that this would be around the price for a vehicle of this class. It looks to be in topping condition frm the pics and it packs a major sound system I see :lol: ...so could be that, which has given the digits a bit of an escalation.

Well, I wont comment on the price since we have to respect the seller... but been in the Automotive industry, I would say that this would be around the price for a vehicle of this class. It looks to be in topping condition frm the pics and it packs a major sound system I see :alc: ...so could be that, which has given the digits a bit of an escalation.

Yeah well..... I knw the Seller...... Hes a good pal..... That car IS in Fantastic Shape..... and It FLIES!!!.......

I dnt have the readies right now tho....... :P, and he isn't gonna hang on to it..... :D:)

If I'd get an NA car, this would deffa be the one......

Somebody is gonna be very lucky........ :lol: