• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Datsun 280zx

fuzzo

anyone have any ideas of how many there are in SL.. i've only known one. it was champagne color. saw it on the motor mag advertised long time back. after that have no seen it or any other

i also only know of 1 240z..are there anymore...

anyone have any ideas of how many there are in SL.. i've only known one. it was champagne color. saw it on the motor mag advertised long time back. after that have no seen it or any other

i also only know of 1 240z..are there anymore...

Wasn't there a blue 280? Velocity, U know the car, right?

ive seen 1 240z and it was in colombo.. the owner also has a red 300zx, mini, older supra TT and a range of other nice cars

if everyone is lucky Dilshan's dad may bring the 260 for the meet :)

& there's a 260Z or what seems a helluva lot like it rotting on the side of theGangaramaya temple!!! - can some1 verify pls???

there are a few 240's around...a Silver was sighted abt in Moratuwa awile back...

Edited by Devinda_Z

ok 240, 260 and 280... are all these known an Silvia's??

No machang...

The "Z" cars are cult classics - the 240Z was made to be the Japanese version of the Jag E type

The Z's get thier name from the chassis code which reads Z33,Z32 etc

The Silvia's on the other hand are more modest 2door coupes with an FR layout - Chassis no's S10 to S15 based on the yr&stages of production

unlike the Z's which boast high power 6cyl engines the Silvia'were all powered by 4cyl turbo units - SR series engines

what u were intially refering to ,i assume, is the connetion between the SX cars ( 180SX, 200SX, 240SX) - thses r pretty much identical to the Silvias but were made for export ,where as the Silvia's were all JDM's

No machang...

The "Z" cars are cult classics - the 240Z was made to be the Japanese version of the Jag E type

The Z's get thier name from the chassis code which reads Z33,Z32 etc

The Silvia's on the other hand are more modest 2door coupes with an FR layout - Chassis no's S10 to S15 based on the yr&stages of production

unlike the Z's which boast high power 6cyl engines the Silvia'were all powered by 4cyl turbo units - SR series engines

what u were intially refering to ,i assume, is the connetion between the SX cars ( 180SX, 200SX, 240SX) - thses r pretty much identical to the Silvias but were made for export ,where as the Silvia's were all JDM's

ahhrrr ok. thanks for the info dude :) Hey you know of the Silvia that a prominent local Pianist used to own? (just cant remember he's name at this moment) It was a purple one if I remember right.

that would be blue dude...

lol yup thats pretty blue...A*W owners Son's car ya?

but there is a purple one- havent seen it in a while though :angry: S14 i think

there are 2 S13's in & around Mt.Lavinia ~ Rathmalana - one is a deep purplish colour & the other a Black

both r hacked :) one of em even had a shot out rear windsreen& had covered it with polythene n later perspecs! :lol: such a shame.... :)

the black one is in taters too but definity in salvagable condtion - all it needs is some paint, trim & T.L.C! :)

but there is a purple one- havent seen it in a while though :angry: S14 i think

there are 2 S13's in & around Mt.Lavinia ~ Rathmalana - one is a deep purplish colour & the other a Black

both r hacked :) one of em even had a shot out rear windsreen& had covered it with polythene n later perspecs! :lol: such a shame.... :)

the black one is in taters too but definity in salvagable condtion - all it needs is some paint, trim & T.L.C! :)

Just remembered who owned/ownes the purple one- Mr. Mano Chamugam

• 2 years later...

but there is a purple one- havent seen it in a while though :unsure: S14 i think

both r hacked :sad-smiley-002: one of em even had a shot out rear windsreen& had covered it with polythene n later perspecs! :blink: such a shame.... :(

the black one is in taters too but definity in salvagable condtion - all it needs is some paint, trim & T.L.C! :D

Hey just saw the date on this post, but Dev is the Black one still tere ? Just asking ya know ...he he :rolleyes:

Anybody seen this Yellow 120a F11 (or F10) coupe? Stock but a very nice car for a project. Spoke to the owner, but no immediate plan for selling. :(

It's like this....

datsunf10197602.jpg

12104.jpg

elektrykdatsun4.jpg

Ya Ash ive seen a dark green and blue one....... one was 10sri and other was 9 sri. The green one was like kota uda. How much does these go for.

I’m not sure abt the prices. The yellow one I mentioned is daily driven, and in a good condition. I really like the rear glass shield design and the rear side air vent (like a combat aero design).

Where are the other two cars you’ve seen? The owner told me that is the one and only car in SL? May be not, but that’s what he told me…

Anybody seen this Yellow 120a F11 (or F10) coupe? Stock but a very nice car for a project. Spoke to the owner, but no immediate plan for selling. :(

one of the A*W service engineers also owns a lovely White B210 coupe - its the one that parked outside JAIC often

• 3 weeks later...