• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kr42

Brian

Question

I have purchased a reconditioned Toyota KR42 vehicle and some of my friends advised me to sell the vehicle since the electronic control box (computer box) might create serious problems. I would like some experts to advise me on this matter please. Is this a good vehicle?

7 answers to this question

Hey wheres my answer for this ??? disappeared .... B)

brian, as i know thats a good vehicle (CR/KR 42). i have some friends have KR42 s and they dont have any problem with the computer box... even if u get a prob, there are people who can fix. Dont worry man... thats a good vehicle as i know...

Westcost.... can u add somthing here ??? btw, where's he ? :action-smiley-031: LONG TIME NO SEE

hey theres nothing wrong with the KR41 or kr42 ..those are all lies .

the only problem ull have is on petrol consumption other than tht theres no 1.5 or 1.8 japanese van which can beet the townace

it has gud pick up

gud performance

and comforatble

.....there are no erros with the computer box ... me ,myh freinds have many kr 41s but there is nothing wrong with the so called computer box ..

So pls use tht van as long as you can .IT is good and durable

And ferari F50 -- bro thanx for reminding me .Well these days im a bit busy so i couldnt login ..to autolanka ...

Brian.....Westcost is right......KR41 is a good vehicle......Trouble Free. I too own a KR41.....Unlike the other vans, it's engine is in front like a car. So the A/C is very good. No engine heat comes inside the vehicle and you are not sitting on top of the engine.

The driving position is also very confortable...Lot of space...

Overall it is a good vehicle.....

Downside...Petrol Consumption... :(

Hi,

CR42 is a very good vehicle. CR41 is also very good one, I have used both and they are very reliable, durable and low maintanance cost. Excellent seond hand values. My father bought CR41 for 12.5 Lakhs in 2002 and sold for 17 Laksh in 2006. CR42 is better than CR41 with better suspension and higher engine capacity. CR41 did 12 - 14Km/L and CR42 doing 10-12Km/L.

As I know KR42 is not much with difference with CR42 except the fuel type using.

Darshana

I have purchased a reconditioned Toyota KR42 vehicle and some of my friends advised me to sell the vehicle since the electronic control box (computer box) might create serious problems. I would like some experts to advise me on this matter please. Is this a good vehicle?

How come TOYOTA bad???