• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nismo Club In Sri Lanka

Devinda_Z

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am ROLFMAO :grinning-smiley-043: And I have the screenshot before that changes :dance2: Not V6 tho, 6 cyl! :D

We probably got it wrong guys eh??, I mean we are only sri lankan, we don't know much about cars right?? Hint hint ;) (note the sarcasm), but i wonder what happened to the other 2 cylinders?? Sorry couldn't help my self!

Been wondering when this was going to end. anyway this is getting really silly. This thread now contains more about everything else other than the NISMO Club SL. SO getposition why not just back down and let it be..? I mean if you feel this way about SL and its motoring you should not even be on this forum.

We probably got it wrong guys eh??, I mean we are only sri lankan, we don't know much about cars right?? Hint hint :grinning-smiley-043: (note the sarcasm), but i wonder what happened to the other 2 cylinders?? Sorry couldn't help my self!

Been wondering when this was going to end. anyway this is getting really silly. This thread now contains more about everything else other than the NISMO Club SL. SO getposition why not just back down and let it be..? I mean if you feel this way about SL and its motoring you should not even be on this forum.

machan i am sure this bugger cant be from overseas. surely must be a jobless sri lankan jerk behind computer trying pull all your legs. so i say Administrators, why they hell cant you ban this guy. Cos surely i remember MADZ telling that post O/T will be deleted. Ban the Shit out of this *** ** *****.

god bless and happy new year.

mod edit : language please, boys

Edited by Pericles

time to move on gentlemen...

i apologize to all n sundry for bothering to reply that rather ill fated post...

my regrets for the ensuing barrage of posts,which sadly have gone on deaf years...its a futile effort to illicit a sensible n coherent comment from some,so lets leave it all behind in the tire smoke n stare on @the balck top ahead :grinning-smiley-043:

as duely noted this thread is abt Nissan performance cars,so in the Spirit of the season lets drop the whole thing n move on with the cars :dance2:

i believe it was a certian Impul owner who one noted in pun abt Impuls being welcome@Nismo meets,so i though not being a hot hatch fan thought i'd be fun to see wut the tuners had done with a pretty radical kit on a K12 :D

k12impul1gc4.jpg

k12impu2qm0.jpg