• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nismo Club In Sri Lanka

Devinda_Z

Strangely, this write-off car was also red........ and i heard that blue permit story too.......

hey ppl

listen... this car is a good friend of mine... the red car that crashed on parliament road was owned by one of my other friends... and i can tell you one thing this aint the same car fellas... basically this is unreg was maroon ( actually wine red )... its got a RB20 engine but auto gears... so basically what we are looking at is a R33 GTS-T...

car is in very very good condition except for the small crack on the windscreen... but i must admit 2.5mil is a bit too much... id reckon its worth around 2.3mils

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, u better tell let em know who brought up the accord topic dog... i aint even ride on them accords no more.. ..bottom line some peeps on this website acts gay once in a while... better keep em informed!!!! HALLA !!!!!!

listen up rice....

I think tuk tuk had the final say about this :( , but please note it was YOU who started by insulting the nismo meet....

so please, feel free to get back into whatever you're "ride on" these days and go "HALLA" somewhere else.....

a'ight daawwwg?

hey ppl

listen... this car is a good friend of mine... the red car that crashed on parliament road was owned by one of my other friends... and i can tell you one thing this aint the same car fellas... basically this is unreg was maroon ( actually wine red )... its got a RB20 engine but auto gears... so basically what we are looking at is a R33 GTS-T...

car is in very very good condition except for the small crack on the windscreen... but i must admit 2.5mil is a bit too much... id reckon its worth around 2.3mils

Ahh....... cool, but wasn't the motor an RB25 DET? 'cos thats what they said @ the meet.

Edited by Supra_Natural

listen up rice....

I think tuk tuk had the final say about this :( , but please note it was YOU who started by insulting the nismo meet....

so please, feel free to get back into whatever you're "ride on" these days and go "HALLA" somewhere else.....

a'ight daawwwg?

Ahh....... cool, but wasn't the motor an RB25 DET? 'cos thats what they said @ the meet.

ahhhh Shitz!!! yeah sorry man thats the engine... good engine though :D

yo bottom line,

i aint come here to get the whole attention on me, what i said was it was funny no to see any real nissan line ups in ur so called "NISMO CLUb", and u know the funny part is how after day by day some fag drops on a line which is completely outta the topic, I asked one dude and there are like 10 fags trying to defend talking about some stupid Sh*t which is pathetic. There is no point in showing yall some real G's, 240's with sick mods. Better see some real shit at www.Chicagoz.com , peace................

yo bottom line,

i aint come here to get the whole attention on me, what i said was it was funny no to see any real nissan line ups in ur so called "NISMO CLUb", and u know the funny part is how after day by day some fag drops on a line which is completely outta the topic, I asked one dude and there are like 10 fags trying to defend talking about some stupid Sh*t which is pathetic. There is no point in showing yall some real G's, 240's with sick mods. Better see some real shit at www.Chicagoz.com , peace................

dude look

i know im new around this joint but , i was there at the meet and i saw all the top line nissan cars ( even though you say there werent ) , R33,R34,300Z,350Z,Primera,200, they were all there... if there is any other top car in the nissan line please let me know cos personally i really don know what you are getting at ...

yo bottom line,

Hi 'getposition'

I wasn't defending anybody; but was merely indicating that I was highly amused by your cultural affinity to an ethnic group that you don't belong to. Oh and by the way that website www.Chicagoz.com featured some really nice cars. Thanks for posting that link.

Regards,

-Tuks

TRANSLATION FOR MAI PEEPS:

Yo home Slice

I aint be defending no body'z business dawg. ah just says wuz dat I be slapped uplike super fly how yo' being all black an' gangsta sheeit all like sudden.

ai, gots ta say though dat dere website www.Chicagoz.com wuz tight. There be some really nice rides up in dat sheeit. Some nigga's be rolling yo!

DEM RIMZ BE SPINNIN'!! THEY BE SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY BE SPINNIN' !!!

-isz you boi

TUKS

:(

Edited by tuk tuk

yo bottom line,

look man, no ones trying to cut u out or anything......

what you need to understand is that Sri Lanka is a bit different from the grea US of A..........

the stuff available to us here is WAY different from what you get there...... we make do with it, and we are proud of our cars.......

so if some joker sits in the states and makes noise, naturally a whole crowd of ppl will get pissed..... and u didn't help matters with your subsequent comments, not to mention dialect....... in the end theres no point polluting the threads with insults.......

thanks for the link....... and hope in future you will understand the situ a bit more before u comment......

Cheers

Edited by Supra_Natural

yo bottom line,

Didn't see any "real nissan" line ups? well, gee ...... I find that a faintly insulting comment on my photography. Is there anyone else that didn't see any "real Nissans" in my pics?

True enough, the real stars of the show didn't make it to the meet. But they know of the club and have said they support it, even if they couldn't make it there on the day. Although if u wanna see the cars, u can find pics in http://preveenr.fotopic.net .

Nice one tuk tuk!

getposition what exactly is your definition of 'real Nissans'? Where I come from, the real world, anything that rolls out of a Nissan assembly line is a 'real Nissan'. I'd fully understand if you didn't get a word I said judging by your verbal atrocities. Now stop posting your drivel on this forum, and learn to control the slobbering.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. NOT!

Dont know what all this is about. But Praveens picture gallery shows clearly that there are truly great Nissans in SL. Do you guys get the GTiR in the US???

If you need to see other exotics in SL, A/L should organise a meet for all the wonderful machinery here in the country that will stop these guys from putting down SL & its ppl.

hey ppl

Yep,

That's the car I drove........ and was referring to. (Had a 2.5 litre Turbo though.... not 2.0)

yo tuk the punk,

why u care what cultural ethnicity i belong to? does it relate to the topic, punks like are a disgrace to forums like this, stick to the topic, enjoy some nice cars ull never even see in ur damn life.......just look and enjoy...dont even dream...and also enjoy the fact that u had the chance even seeing some real nissan clubs out there....

:ban1: Well said Tuks. Getposition why not drop this stupid argument? We as Sri Lankans try our best to do with the resources we got. You will have to excuse us for not matching up to your US Homies.

You attitude is way out of line for this forum. Its really is none of your business to be critical of a bunch of people organizing car meet.

Edited by Pilawoos

yo tuk the punk,

why u care what cultural ethnicity i belong to? does it relate to the topic, punks like are a disgrace to forums like this, stick to the topic, enjoy some nice cars ull never even see in ur damn life.......just look and enjoy...dont even dream...and also enjoy the fact that u had the chance even seeing some real nissan clubs out there....

my poor misguided wanna-be-black friend,

Don't confuse 'caring' with 'amusing'. They end with the same letter, but trust me are two TOTALLY different words, and mean completely different things. If its 'caring' you want, then perhaps you'd want to swing by a county jail in your area and find yourself a nice 250-pound black cellmate to get all 'tender' and 'sweet' with?

Hey, but good point about punks being a disgrace to forums. I COMPLETELY AGREE. I like your point about sticking to forum topics and enjoying cars for what they are too. GREAT thought there buddy.

So like, are you gonna put your money were your mouth is before you get up in MY face about it? How about you take your own advice and talk cars for a change? Perhaps, then I won't have to get all ghetto black and in your face? Shall we try that then there, Jarmain? :ban1:

yo tuk the punk,

post49271123823091thumbkh2.jpg

yall all look da same all try hit me

up the with the same shit..... goin no where, its like a virus one fag after another................bunch of frogs trying shoutout from a deep down dark well somewhere..........Show me some real shit............well be even

www.chicagoZ.com forever...........

man.. i love this club! especially the comments about the club lolz....

@ getposition - dude.. this is SL... we are broke... we have 300% taxes on vehicles... we have a civil war... we have corrupt politicians.. wit all these crap we manage 2 get 2 where we are right now... wit some superquick Nissan beauties etc.. if ya cant appreciate that fact n take note the differences between here n the USA den ya aint worth bein called a car fanatic.. just a lunatic..

Zz

man.. i love this club! especially the comments about the club lolz....

@ getposition - dude.. this is SL... we are broke... we have 300% taxes on vehicles... we have a civil war... we have corrupt politicians.. wit all these crap we manage 2 get 2 where we are right now... wit some superquick Nissan beauties etc.. if ya cant appreciate that fact n take note the differences between here n the USA den ya aint worth bein called a car fanatic.. just a lunatic..

Zz

save your breath... he still doesn't realise that he sparked things off by condemning the 300ZX albeit the Nismo Club... and now he thinks he's being attacked for no reason... tsk tsk...

getposition all you have to do is appologise for that stupid comment or just back down man...

yall all look da same all try hit me

up the with the same shit..... goin no where, its like a virus one fag after another................bunch of frogs trying shoutout from a deep down dark well somewhere..........Show me some real shit............well be even

www.chicagoZ.com forever...........

U need to get over this obsession with name calling, before u start getting official warning. And u wouldn't recognise the "real shit" if someone shat in ur face, or else u'd have known something about the cars that WERE there in the photos, and u wouldn't need to ask for "real shit".

Waste of time.

U need to get over this obsession with name calling, before u start getting official warning. And u wouldn't recognise the "real shit" if someone shat in ur face, or else u'd have known something about the cars that WERE there in the photos, and u wouldn't need to ask for "real shit".

Waste of time.

am i the only one who's gonna get warnings then MR.ADMINISTRATOR??????

How about the racist comments other so called member's made?

:grinning-smiley-043:

two big thumbs up from me to you all and for the organizers … we need more heads like you in our country… i’m so proud of you guys…..

Lets see...

No, ur not the only one. But u will be the first, since u started it, and keep on digging a bigger and bigger hole. We don't care for newbies who drop in and shoot of their mouth like they own the world. U need to build a rep first. Think of it as bounty. (I need to stop playing NFS)

I'm not an Administrator, I am a moderator.

And I wasn't bothered by the racism, more the insinuation that SL isn't worth anything, that only the US has things worth spending ur time on. The idea that Sri Lankans won't ever get to see certain cars like the G35 is rather insulting. For one thing, there are plenty of Sri Lankans who travel abroad and have been in the US, including me. For another thing, just coz they stuck an Infiniti badge on it doesn't mean the G35 is the best car. The JDM V35 Skyline with the same VQ35 engine actually has more horsepower than the USDM Infiniti G35.

"so called members"? Of what? there are no "so called members" of AL. Only members and non-members.

Also dude, there is more to cars than just blinging the latest models. Classics are stuff to be admired. Any Nissan fan would appreciate a 240Z as much as a 350Z. I can see ur POV, tho. Ur turning American and adopting their view points. Try to find a copy of Jeremy Clarkson's "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Should tell u the difference between the american POV when it comes to cars, Vs the Rest of the World.

Edited by Pericles

what would it take to convince you that you got this argument off ground with your first post which was an offense to all of good taste and decency...

and no one was being racist... we were all just amused by your cheap shot 'ghettoness'... and that is NOT a good thing...

and for someone who knows his 'real' cars since when did a Mustang GT have a V6 engine?? and since when did 2002 mustangs have 3L engines??

man you just tripped over your tongue and hurt yourself...

and for someone who knows his 'real' cars since when did a Mustang GT have a V6 engine?? and since when did 2002 mustangs have 3L engines??

man you just tripped over your tongue and hurt yourself...

Oh I am ROLFMAO :grinning-smiley-043: And I have the screenshot before that changes :dance2: Not V6 tho, 6 cyl! :D