• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nismo Club In Sri Lanka

Devinda_Z

The newly formed NISSAN MOTOR SPORTS CLUB will hld its inaugural meet on the 10th December ( comming Sunday)

Venue for the meet is Independance Square - things are expected to kick off around 4pm

The créme dé lá créme of Nissan's performance machines which ply the lankan tarmac are expected to show

<_<

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newly formed NISSAN MOTOR SPORTS CLUB will hld its inaugural meet on the 10th December ( comming Sunday)

Venue for the meet is Independance Square - things are expected to kick off around 4pm

The créme dé lá créme of Nissan's performance machines which ply the lankan tarmac are expected to show

:D

Ah, cool, I'm in. Porky?

And where is Andrew when u need him? That IS "The créme dé lá créme of Nissan's performance machines". Hopefully his dad or someone will bring it along. Pass the message Andrew!

Oh, Madz, Sharky and I will probably cover this. <_< Rest easy on that.

Ah, cool, I'm in. Porky?

And where is Andrew when u need him? That IS "The créme dé lá créme of Nissan's performance machines". Hopefully his dad or someone will bring it along. Pass the message Andrew!

Oh, Madz, Sharky and I will probably cover this. <_< Rest easy on that.

Sorry machang, cant bring the machine as Sunday we will be out of Colombo. Is there a way we can have this the next sunday?

rumour has it that there's a 3rd GTR34 in town...

...anyone care to shed any light???...supposedly sporting a Black paint job...

From what i know and heard its sorta true and and also bullshit... until u actually see the car i aint gonna beleive it....

i hate repeat myself but just htought of posting a reminder about the meet tommorrow! :)

also there's an extended invitation to any Super car owners ...( or any such FR Coupés ) :lol: to drop by Independance Sq. as well

hope to see everyone at 4pm

do send word around :angry:

a Big THANK YOU out to everyone who made it :)

apologies for any short commings & the lack of a large volume of truly& insanely quick Nissans

but it was the 1st time...so hopefully another day will come where we can all do probably a tad More than checkout each others rides...

:angry:

a Big THANK YOU out to everyone who made it :)

apologies for any short commings & the lack of a large volume of truly& insanely quick Nissans

but it was the 1st time...so hopefully another day will come where we can all do probably a tad More than checkout each others rides...

B)

heard it went well.. good job man.. keep up the good work...