• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nano Technology Fuel Savers

milindu

the ##### forms a oily serfuce on your engine wall thus not requiring for another doze until such time... so it practicaly last around a year

Well thats what a quality oil does anyway :) Really would not want to mix this in a new engine running fully synth

hey zak i will be coming there tomorrow for my intake manifold change and CAI, and will be willing to try this out... where can i buy thing (someone said ABANS right, whr z this plc.)? anyway i shall call you!

What wonderful news! Now we all know!

before bying my car i went for a test drive and i noticed my car dont have enough power to beat even a maruti , anyway i went for it after 3 months i went to a very famous service station and the owners son ( who use to be gud friend of mine ) recomend me to use ##### and they flushed the engine mixed ##### with Mobil XHP and completed the service and told me to drive and see the different anyway i gave the service station owners son to test the car , man the car accelerate like a Vtec and for the first time i saw 2nd gear wheelspin

And then i went for a drive and noticed gud acceleration and more highend power oh and 2nd gear wheelspin too

Then i asked DJ abt the ##### thing and he told me its a gud product and use it bt unfortunatly to buy ##### u have to go the Quantum teleshoping or Dinapala nugegoda or Dj's garage bt nw im not using it

Edited by GihanFX

hey zak i will be coming there tomorrow for my intake manifold change and CAI, and will be willing to try this out... where can i buy thing (someone said ABANS right, whr z this plc.)? anyway i shall call you!

so isuru, how are you liking your new mods..

What kind of engine Oil do you use dragster ? Mineral ? Semi Synthetic or Fully Synthetic ?

well I used to use Mobile after that I switched over to Castrol GTX with #####...

Gihan - you can buy ##### at Laugh's, Arpico shopping malls, Ravindra Tyre Works Dehiwala and some other places... cant remember quite well...

one more thing... even though I used to use ##### I didnt really believe in the stuff they mention that it could really do.. around one and half years ago.. I was returning home after a party around 2am in the morning.. I was speeding and some idiot had dropped their garbage in the middle of road.. to avoid the garbade I sweyed on to the right hitting the center island and going over it... I heard a huge noise underneith but as I went over it I didnt know anything serious would have happened.. so I carried on home.. next morning I just jacked up the front to check if anything had been damaged.. to my horror the sump cover was ripped open from the bolts... there was no oil at all... now need I say more ? that's when I started believing in it....

well I used to use Mobile after that I switched over to Castrol GTX with #####...

Gihan - you can buy ##### at Laugh's, Arpico shopping malls, Ravindra Tyre Works Dehiwala and some other places... cant remember quite well...

one more thing... even though I used to use ##### I didnt really believe in the stuff they mention that it could really do.. around one and half years ago.. I was returning home after a party around 2am in the morning.. I was speeding and some idiot had dropped their garbage in the middle of road.. to avoid the garbade I sweyed on to the right hitting the center island and going over it... I heard a huge noise underneith but as I went over it I didnt know anything serious would have happened.. so I carried on home.. next morning I just jacked up the front to check if anything had been damaged.. to my horror the sump cover was ripped open from the bolts... there was no oil at all... now need I say more ? that's when I started believing in it....

yeh ... in there add, also they run small plane without oil... i saw dat, hmmm.... i feel like trying it out :unsure:

@ drasgter - just now me remember seeing it in action at da car exhibition recently.. this dude was saying that the car s running without engine oil but i could specifically remember the name o da product cuz i thought he might be conning.. but i gues this product does work n exist for that matter lmao..

@ isuru - the "always-stock" dude has finally stepped into the light.. lol

Zz

• 4 years later...

Members,

I have tried the magnets round the fuel line and elector magnetic coil done according to USA stranded patent method but there was no significant improvement in fuel saving.

Added Acetone to Petrol and Diesel engines recommended dose. That gave me a 1 Kilometer for a liter on both P& D engines long trips. not on town running.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

ye for people lyk me who dnt kw much abt dis.plz share ut ideas n experiences

In short, you would be better of pumping fuel from the money you are going to spend on the fuel saver.