• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

3 Series Coupe?

jterminator

You're right Devinda it's owned by Romesh Emmanuel. He lives in Pelawatte now.

Yeah I've seen a couple of E36 coupes. I've seem 3 E36 convertibles. The blue is owned by Bri.

M cars I think 3. The two M3s and the one M5.

Are u refering to jey's old e36 and the e46 right? But who has a M5?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u refering to jey's old e36 and the e46 right? But who has a M5?

Not sure where. I last saw it with an Army Officer who was also running a car rental. He had it for sale for 2.5 mil about 4 years back. He had bought it from an insurance company for 900k and fixed it through the agents (so he said) after it crashed with less than 5k on the clock. Originally brought down and used by a Director of A*W. Had a 19- Reg plate

Not sure where. I last saw it with an Army Officer who was also running a car rental. He had it for sale for 2.5 mil about 4 years back. He had bought it from an insurance company for 900k and fixed it through the agents (so he said) after it crashed with less than 5k on the clock. Originally brought down and used by a Director of A*W. Had a 19- Reg plate

Absolutely right Milindu. But it does not looke very well fixed from the appearence.

Absolutely right Milindu. But it does not looke very well fixed from the appearence.

Word has it, that the car was crashed on purpose as the owner was not able to sell it off at good price. Instead they got the insuarance claim..

is it still with the Emmanuel family in Rathnapura?

on n there is more than one E36 coupé here - all three i've seen r black : 19- , 300- & WP_GJ

the latter has the newer E46 M alloys

then there's the Blue E36 Cabriolét

whats the total count of PROPER "M" cars in the country???

There is also a 19 - E36 compact driven by a Lady.

Word has it, that the car was crashed on purpose as the owner was not able to sell it off at good price. Instead they got the insuarance claim..

There is also a 19 - E36 compact driven by a Lady.

just outta curiousity,where is the car NOW?for sale by any chance? how much would it be worth?

n also whats the going price for an E36 BMW Diesel?

just outta curiousity,where is the car NOW?for sale by any chance? how much would it be worth?

Has to be a lot less than a sedan as it looks silly. Forget about diesel E36s they're big trouble I'm told.

Can Someone tell me which color this Car is? is it white? 'cos i recall seeing a white E34 5 series (Can't recall the number, will keep eyes open) which sometimes comes 2 independence square, that had all the M cues present and correct.... (badging, Alloys, Spoiler Kit) and also it sounded Amazing...... far better than any BM 4 or 6 cyl engine I've ever heard..... could it possibly be???

E36 Diesels are troublesome and the market is close to 2 Mil. The M5 is said to be black, but never seen it. The current owner is apparently quoting a ridiculous amount I heard.

E36 Diesels are troublesome and the market is close to 2 Mil. The M5 is said to be black, but never seen it. The current owner is apparently quoting a ridiculous amount I heard.

Black? One of my friends once told me abiut a "traffic light Drag" he had with a black E34 5 series with M Body kit (He Didn't see the Badges).... His car was an E28 520i, which is pretty rapid, and he got totally left in the dust....... maybe that was the car..... he said he remembers a 19- number....

and what about that white car then??

Black? One of my friends once told me abiut a "traffic light Drag" he had with a black E34 5 series with M Body kit (He Didn't see the Badges).... His car was an E28 520i, which is pretty rapid, and he got totally left in the dust....... maybe that was the car..... he said he remembers a 19- number....

and what about that white car then??

The white one you are talking about it is a E-30 I have seen it as we,

Has to be a lot less than a sedan as it looks silly. Forget about diesel E36s they're big trouble I'm told.

Just Wanted to know how many Z3 and Z4 are there in SL. and whats the price like??

Just Wanted to know how many Z3 and Z4 are there in SL. and whats the price like??

hmmm lets take a count

Z3's - Red@ NISMO club meet , Aqua/Teal on Náwala Rd , Blue on Havelock Rd

Z4's - Burgundy: Ramesh Shafters , Green on Alfred House Gardens , Silver/Grey

anymore sightings to add? :lol:

hmmm lets take a count

Z4's - Red Spotted at the Shed at the Petrol shed near SBC... (Red not Burgundy)

No machan, I was talking about a white E34 5 Series 4 door which had the M kit..... wondered if it was an M5...... I think you've mixed posts up......

Edited by Supra_Natural

Z4's - Red Spotted at the Shed at the Petrol shed near SBC... (Red not Burgundy)

No machan, I was talking about a white E34 5 Series 4 door which had the M kit..... wondered if it was an M5...... I think you've mixed posts up......

I know Ramesh Schaffters one is Burgaundy 4 sure cuz I have driven it, There was a Red z4, 4 sale some time back at Bandulla W's

hmmm lets take a count

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/p15600593.html

Is this a 3? thought it was a 4 at the time, but I think its a 3

There's a red Z4 at Stassens. I think its a director's son's car. Hey and isn't everyone forgetting the M-Coupe? The breadvan? There's a silver one in Colombo.

Seriously? I've Never come across it....... Sure it's an M though? there was a Z3 Coupe too........

There's a red Z4 at Stassens. I think its a director's son's car. Hey and isn't everyone forgetting the M-Coupe? The breadvan? There's a silver one in Colombo.

hmmm any idea who imported it(M coupé)? well rumour has it that Zakie ALif of stassens is a quite a BMW fan,a point well proved when he got down the very 1st 'Bangle' designed 7 series a few yrs back

:)

wonder if its his sons...but last i checked he was studying abroad :unsure:

hmmm any idea who imported it(M coupé)? well rumour has it that Zakie ALif of stassens is a quite a BMW fan,a point well proved when he got down the very 1st 'Bangle' designed 7 series a few yrs back

what dose the 'Bangle' look like

what dose the 'Bangle' look like

well what i was refering to was the E65 which was released in 2002 - designed by CHRIS BANGLE (hence the refernce to the man)

interesting to note that A*mal has a HAMAN tuned cobalt blue 760Li ....but the car supposedly came to the agents without an interior n needing lotsa attention :unsure: but its one head turning luxury barge! :D

130fw2.jpg

http://www.motiontrends.com/2005tm/m11/ham...w_7series.shtml

Edited by Devinda_Z

It's actually the young Obeysekera's car. He comes to work in that. Stassens bought 4 745Li s at launch to replace their 4 S320s. I see them about every week when I visit there.

interesting to note that A*mal has a HAMAN tuned cobalt blue 760Li ....but the car supposedly came to the agents without an interior n needing lotsa attention :huh: but its one head turning luxury barge! :D

I heard thats not really a 760Li but a smaller engined car which was bought from an insurance company and built up to what it is. That may be the reason the interior needed work. Anybody know the details?