• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

3 Series Coupe?

jterminator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by "newer ones" are you implying the one that was just released, or models from a few years ago?

i think Jey races in a E46 M3 coupe?i don't know of any other e46 coupes on the roads.. and i think there were a couple of E36 coupes as well (i'm not sure about that)..but I've never seen an E30 coupe in sri lanka though..

Any 3 series Coupes in SL? Older models not the new ones.... if so, anybody knows how much they might be? more expensive than the four doors etc?

Should be max 3mil? if its used?

Machan Please tell me this is true :D

3 mil for a 2000-2002 325ci or 330ci now thats a bargain. Im just about to leave this place (Arizona) to come back home and i came across a 2003 325ci for $20k. I'm about to cry :music-smiley-019:

its a hot car right? wouldnt 3/3.5 mil be a good deal for something like that?

btw, u guys are talking about this right? http://cing.theautodealer.com/images/items...184/m184598.jpg

hey velocity, when u mentioned E46 what does that mean?

Should be max 3mil? if its used?

wrong buddy

Its 10 mil

He had to pay a duty of 6 mil.

Machan Please tell me this is true :D

3 mil for a 2000-2002 325ci or 330ci now thats a bargain. Im just about to leave this place (Arizona) to come back home and i came across a 2003 325ci for $20k. I'm about to cry :music-smiley-019:

its a hot car right? wouldnt 3/3.5 mil be a good deal for something like that?

btw, u guys are talking about this right? http://cing.theautodealer.com/images/items...184/m184598.jpg

hey velocity, when u mentioned E46 what does that mean?

dude r u planing to get the bmw from USA. if so its not possible, cos no left hand drive vehicales allowed in Sri Lanka. No even under special permit or grant.

dude r u planing to get the bmw from USA. if so its not possible, cos no left hand drive vehicales allowed in Sri Lanka. No even under special permit or grant.

oh no thats not what i meant, i was excited when i heard that you'll be able to get one for around 3 million as one of those costs 2mil here roughly, so i thought 1 mil more isnt that bad at all.

BTW, when you said its TEN million, isn't that the price of a new 3 series / C class etc? Why would you have to pay so much for a 3-5 year old car? Did the person you're referring to bring down a brand new one or a 2002/2003 model? They've been making the coupe version for a while i believe.

oh no thats not what i meant, i was excited when i heard that you'll be able to get one for around 3 million as one of those costs 2mil here roughly, so i thought 1 mil more isnt that bad at all.

BTW, when you said its TEN million, isn't that the price of a new 3 series / C class etc? Why would you have to pay so much for a 3-5 year old car? Did the person you're referring to bring down a brand new one or a 2002/2003 model? They've been making the coupe version for a while i believe.

infact he (One of my Freinds Freinds ) imported it from UK, he didnt think that it would have costed so much. I guess he paid the duty anyway.

but the car is a beauty... heard that jey is also selling his m3.

Edited by Velocity

infact he (One of my Freinds Freinds ) imported it from UK, he didnt think that it would have costed so much. I guess he paid the duty anyway.

Which M3 is he selling? the E46 ot the crashed E36?

that's good.. i always say that the m3 belongs on the street... i feel sorry for it when it's being thrashed around the race track. dimantha, why don'tyou buy it...it's a better buy than what you were telling me on sunday

what;s he going to race next...

there are a few e46 coupes...very few. i've seen a convertible as well. as for e36's, seen 2 convertibles and only 1 coupe...

there are a few e30 coupes as well...

There are a few E46 and E36 Coupes and Convertibles. The E30 never came as a Coupe it was just a 2 door sedan. That's how BMW refered to it. The original M3 was a 2 door sedan. There is one E30 convertible here. A white 320i.

• 1 month later...

There is one E30 convertible here. A white 320i.

is it still with the Emmanuel family in Rathnapura?

on n there is more than one E36 coupé here - all three i've seen r black : 19- , 300- & WP_GJ

the latter has the newer E46 M alloys

then there's the Blue E36 Cabriolét

whats the total count of PROPER "M" cars in the country???

is it still with the Emmanuel family in Rathnapura?

on n there is more than one E36 coupé here - all three i've seen r black : 19- , 300- & WP_GJ

the latter has the newer E46 M alloys

then there's the Blue E36 Cabriolét

whats the total count of PROPER "M" cars in the country???

You're right Devinda it's owned by Romesh Emmanuel. He lives in Pelawatte now.

Yeah I've seen a couple of E36 coupes. I've seem 3 E36 convertibles. The blue is owned by Bri.

M cars I think 3. The two M3s and the one M5.