• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Porkster's Nissan Project (pics)

Hola

Hi There Everyone,

Finaly the project is at the end stage. The body work took in 3 months and whats more and more impressive is whats under the bonet. I did not want to publish the interior or the engine pics yet untill it get finalised. Will update the spec and the mods done shortly.

Hola

slide12fb1.jpg

slide1bz4.jpg

sideic4.jpg

frontwg4.jpg

PS :: There is no wicked machine than this on our roads now - Guranteed!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS :: There is no wicked machine than this on our roads now - Guranteed!

I'm sure Nigel and Ashan would love to prove ur guarentee wrong.

Very nice, Porky. Front end a little blunt for me, but it seems that is a Nissan thing :) Even the Z... Anyway, two thumbs up.

I'm sure Nigel and Ashan would love to prove ur guarentee wrong.

Umm, im sure Ashan and Nigel has wicked machines but I know this baby is ahead of the best

porky, why not bring your machine out on the 18th

If the interior and the engine glazing is in place by the 18th we will surely be there!!

nice job.. errr any links wiith porky n dihan?? i mean tat site???

Which Dihan are you talking about here? Ashan's brother?

Dear Kind Friends and Fellow Forumers,

I thank all of you for your kind sentiments it does mean a lot for me to have your support and constructive critiques.

Yes I have gone with the typical Nissan look as this is what suits our cars the best, the stubby look, though actually in person it doesn't look so stubby I think it is the photos. I kept the front lower grill so as not to get the intercooler clogged with crap whereas normally I would have had it just bare.

All the mods done thus far can be viewed on my profile and also I have listed all the mods to come as I feel we must use this feature in AL or else what's the point?

Hola lets see if we can take some pics of the engine bay and the suspension and post after this weekend.

In terms of whether it is better than another car lovers ride I will say this: We all do this for a passion we have some may want to pit theirs against others and some may want to simply take maximum enjoyment out of getting chicks with it and still others may just do it because they love to. I am a person who falls into the last category and respect all those who fall into the former.

So my dear dear friends lets leave it at that, as I have stated earlier in one of my posts as and when I get the engine work and ECU finished I will give you all a ride and we can try to drag it at a legal place maybe....maybe....once. However it is highly unlikely I will be able to bring it on the 18th though I may show up personally to check out the hoopla.

Cheers, Porky

Umm, im sure Ashan and Nigel has wicked machines but I know this baby is ahead of the best

If the interior and the engine glazing is in place by the 18th we will surely be there!!

Which Dihan are you talking about here? Ashan's brother?

Oi Hola,

Leave it be those gents also I am sure must have nice machines that they have put their heart and soul into so lets give them props. I don't like this glamorising crapola.

And ado how come you don't have a Nissan logo on ur sign? :angry-smiley-024:

Cheers, Porky

Edited by porkster

Oi Hola,

Leave it be those gents also I am sure must have nice machines that they have put their heart and soul into so lets give them props. I don't like this glamorising crapola.

And ado how come you don't have a Nissan logo on ur sign? :angry-smiley-024:

Cheers, Porky

Ok, I know what you mean. All these times I had my Negombo gang in the sign, i have to add your logo tonight

In terms of whether it is better than another car lovers ride I will say this: We all do this for a passion we have some may want to pit theirs against others and some may want to simply take maximum enjoyment out of getting chicks with it and still others may just do it because they love to. I am a person who falls into the last category and respect all those who fall into the former.

Cheers dude. We do appreciate that that is your pov, and that u knowing the capabilities of ur machine best, won't make claims like the one Hola has done anyway. Ppl just get carried away and need a shot of realism from time to time.

It in interesting about this nissans blunt face thing. Even mine has that same bluntness. The only sleek faced car that comes to mind in the '90s period are the S15s. Even the GT-R had a very square face. Interesting, innit?

nice.. nice... NICE!!! the cars got that meany look.. rohith done quite a good job man... nywayz.. expect me 2 hit ya place for inspection.. (once dis f***** class gets over it)....

Zz

Monvatada? I will post some pics by this weekend to you. The car looks sleek, there are lot of details which I need to take pics like the badges etc which was orderd from nismo itself.

Monvatada? I will post some pics by this weekend to you. The car looks sleek, there are lot of details which I need to take pics like the badges etc which was orderd from nismo itself.

very nice indeed porky

And i should say rohith is the only body kit guy who has some tastes do a car simply and tastefully.

excellent rohith.

very nice indeed porky

And i should say rohith is the only body kit guy who has some tastes do a car simply and tastefully.

excellent rohith.

Hi Velo,

Where were you buddy? Shall we meet up this saturday?

Velo, do you have a kit for 200x?

Way to go dude!!! Very very nice!!! :D

I like what you have done with the car. Not too much, not too little... When I had my Lucino modified I had a same kind of an idea.

Like your colour scheme. I hope you’re open for suggestions, in the photo the front silver mesh looks bit too outstanding, if you can have it bit matt looking or black might look better, may be what you have is nice in naked eye. Like the tail lights smoked. Did you do it with the lens spray? or the sticker.

Get the interior done with originals like Momo and stuff. It’ll always give an additional beauty to your ride. Wanna see what you have under the hood, and some interior pics. And see your car in my own eyes.

I want to buy another Lucino in the future and make it something mean IN & OUT... waiting for some funds. :angry-smiley-024:

All the best with your ride!!!

i ve been wanting to meet da dude all month long since his car came but cuz o ma darn exams n crap everythin got postponed... do post me the pics man but chances r i ll be headin with ma digi cam too.. lmao...

@ porkster - yo! ya ve gotta tell me about the blacked out rear light budz.. and wanna see how effective it is in terms of visibility.. since it aint a sticker/tint... the blunt look addz to the meaniness n the headlights give the same impression too...

dude i knw ya wont do it either but anyways.. NO NEONS!!! :angry-smiley-024: hehe...

i d agree with ash about the look of the grill (constructive criticism mind ya!!) but hell it would look much better in real life.. the cameraman would ve scrwed up the foto .. maybe.. :D btw who was the cameraman?? uncle hola or ya? hehe..

Zz

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for all your kind words and votes of support. Wow I am truly blessed to have such good friends love to all! Yes Pericles I am a very low key kind of guy and don't want all this typical Lankan boasting to ruin our good forum so I say respect to all and to each his own and live and let live :D

As for the blackout on the rear taillights I went with Hi temp tint spray and plastic acrilic lacquer as final coat to give it the shine, I had to import the spray. Yes I agree the front looks a bit much with both grills but in person it looks a'ite Ash and I wanted to keep a very sublime look and to have an effective intake for cooling the front mounted intercooler which takes up most of the lower grill. I wanted form to follow function and not just be some gaudy bodykit weighing the car down. I do agree with you 1000% on getting the good accessories so I have ordered the Momo Steering wheel n Hub, Momo Pedals and Momo Gearknob and should arrive from the States my month end. I would also like to put the Momo door sills and 3 point harness at some point but I need to save some cash to finish the turbo project.

Interior seats are bucket Recaros which have been redone in black and grey with red stitching and the rear seats are from the SE-R. I have also accurately replicated the Spec-R logo on the front seat back just as in the original.

I have the white indiglo dials as well and that about does all the riceboy dork look I can care for but as I have stated before I wanted a very low key as close to Nismo look as possible.

Props to Rohith for he's my man who after so many difficulties both personal and businesswise somehow through the grace of God and sheer determination pulled off this feat. No expense was spared and we both overshot our initial budget by sh*t loads. Hands down he is the best good on you bro and may the force always be with you!

Incidentally once I go turbo with standalone I will have some very good universal parts for sale like my HKS piggy back so I will keep y'all informed and you can have first dibs on the parts. I take excellent care of my car and mods so you needn't fear for it going bust B)

I will post some pics of the engine bay by this weekend as Hola will take are of that as he is better than I am on these things ain't ya Toy Nigga? hahahaha :angry-smiley-024:

Cheers, Porky

Edited by porkster

Neat job porkster... a small question..

I saw on your profile that you have done a 3M tint. Where did you get it done?

Also I checked out the 3m tint and kleen***k and it's very expensive. Did you get a neat job done on the 3M tint without bubles and scratches?

Coz a friend had done one and he wasn't very happy about it. They have said the bubles are due to the curves on the glass... but obviously widscreens will be curvy on any car...

Porky,

Very nice wheels and good look all around! I'm sure many heads will turn 360 once this car hits the streets!

Again....nice wheels machan! :angry-smiley-024:

Care to tell moi what make they are??

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated. Rims are KH Racing some offshoot of OZ imported them and the tyres from Dubai offset is 35. Tyres are Falkens 205/40 R17 ZR and the suspension is performance springs with Suspension Technisques bump stops, KYB shocks (AGX are on the way so I can adjust the dampening), lowered 1.4" all around. Strut bars. You can check my profle it has all the down-lo

Just had the alignment done with -1 deg front camber and toe at zero. Pressure is 34 psi front and 31 psi rear. Handles like its on rails! :D

Last but not least the car is on th streets hehehehe you can witness it anywhere between Horton Place and Flower Road especially the Flower Road Petrol shed hehehehe

Madmax bro, I got the 3M tint done at the 3M joint in Cotta Rd, they kinda messed it up so they have offered to redo it for free. It cost me 8.5K. Pricey I know but the film is bloody good.

Cheers, Porky

Edited by porkster

Nice job mate, Like the look of the back, ever thought of painting the grills in a darker colour?

Like how you are modest, good stuff!! Hope the hardware assembly went as planned and works out well, Keep up the enthusiasm. Good luck mate. :angry-smiley-024:

I think I saw this car somewhere near Mc Donalds Rajagiriya.. looks really nice... everything is superb.. but I dont like the front much.. it looks a bit odd to me....but that's me.. myabe you should change the mesh grill.. other than that.. the car looks great... hoping to see it on the roads..

I will post some pics of the engine bay by this weekend as Hola will take are of that as he is better than I am on these things ain't ya Toy Nigga? hahahaha :angry-smiley-024:

Cheers, Porky

:D oi, enuf

If this thing is a site, it doesn't work.

It will be up in few months. Patience

@peri

yup site is not workin.. just excited to see my design on a car lik tat B)

hehe me crazy :P

Yes, Nothing to laugh at brotha. Thank you for the design bit you done. Dihan helped me alot in this. This is meant for a site, it will be up soon. Well, actulay its going to be another one of Porkster's project which im driving up. WE ARE COMING!