• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

That secca outside the Roxy must've been thinking that everyone had gone mad, asking to park there so they could go buy buns at 11.30 at night, then was it SeanD who was going there almost every night to buy buns? If he was enterprising, he should've started some kind little bun kade. Hehe classic, we should continue the asking of Roxy secca's to let us park there to buy buns whenever we pass by and see if he gets driven into some kind of nervous break down.

• Like 1

Dude, you went on TWO wrong days! I hope the security doesnt think you're a cop and turn you away. but tonight insist that the cake is urgent and you REALLY BADLY want it. He'll get the message. (same thing for everyone else who is denied access by Roxy security)

lol. I didn't go on either day :D

That secca outside the Roxy must've been thinking that everyone had gone mad, asking to park there so they could go buy buns at 11.30 at night, then was it SeanD who was going there almost every night to buy buns?

ROFL :lol: I didn't actually try going there, but it would have been funny if people really did try this out...

Awwww JDNEt, you hurt his girly feelings... he must have been scared at the park, all alone.

Wonder if the Roxy Security guy tried to be funny with him.... :)

nono grease yakka paid him a visit while he was camping out at the car park. Shouldn't have been too painful for nismo since grease yakka is covered in grease.

nono grease yakka paid him a visit while he was camping out at the car park. Shouldn't have been too painful for nismo since grease yakka is covered in grease.

ROFLMAO..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually expected a bigger rush at Roxy gates, given how naive some of the young blood are (or pumped with adrenaline - if that better serves the thought).

Anyways, some of them might be really hurt, judging by the feedback :rolleyes: I actually forgot abt the whole shebang, should hv been opposite Roxy with a camcoder (wasn't anyone doing that?) ...

Should you feel you want to drag race and don't care about the legal implications, at least avoid planning them in forums that anyone, including the police can access.

And that boys is the lesson of the week!

Seriously guys,I'm surprised the Ripper bringing Ponna fellows and the gentlemanly Harshan acting all ghetto didn't tip you off...not To mention the fact that Watchman lives in Singapore,bugger was probably banging a ladyboy yesterday called roxy cakes. :lol:

Excuse me! I had a much more exciting saturday with two dudes :P went dirtbiking to Malaysia. I can now imagine how much fun riper nt he boys have every year on their roadtrip!

LOL! Good to hear the intentions, cos the whole thing sounded childish from start. But invariably racing on public roads is still going on from the posts above. But I must say back in the days some of the guys were able to pull off of a good show blocking of some public roads. Specially outside city limits.... and not waste other peoples time ;-)

Yep, and looks like it didnt go well for some drivers. Hopefully they arent hurt (too badly) from their accident.

it would be great to see if any cops actually fell for this :D

wonder if the roxy security fell into trouble by that too

That secca outside the Roxy must've been thinking that everyone had gone mad, asking to park there so they could go buy buns at 11.30 at night, then was it SeanD who was going there almost every night to buy buns?

Hehehe I was thinking the same thing all along :D

lol. I didn't go on either day :D

I'm sure you didnt buddy :rolleyes:

And additionally, throughout my posts I had quite a few giveaways. My favorite though was "my mom and sister needs to use the car, so i cant bring it". And anyone who knows me would know that i dont know jack-shit about Hondas let along what a Vi-RS is! I still dont, but i hear so many people bragging those letters, so i figured I would too...

• Like 1

And additionally, throughout my posts I had quite a few giveaways. My favorite though was "my mom and sister needs to use the car, so i cant bring it". And anyone who knows me would know that i dont know jack-shit about Hondas let along what a Vi-RS is! I still dont, but i hear so many people bragging those letters, so i figured I would too...

Well this whole thread seemed unbelievable to begin with. I really thought people would think twice after seeing the post about your mom and sister taking the car. Lol!

wud luv to see some excerpts of those PMs :D

oh please let us laugh too!

Well here are a few. I'm not going to name most because it isn't right. Though I will tell you who posted this since he is the one who bumped up a five year old thread anyway.

Ayad Zubair

"my is a mk4 golf 1.8 GTI turbo since 1st time i want join up with u guyz and see the event plus i will race nxt time cos this new to me and i like it so tell me hw do i hit the point "

"hey dude wats the real key word to enter the roxy car park ?thxs"

"hi am really interested on the event on and its going to b my 1st time . Roxy Wallawatha right"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

my friend has toyota corolla 141, 2008 model , i dont know much about cars, but he wants to join the fan and race, and he might bring another friend also with a honda civic 300-,

just count me in but dont put my name in the forums, because i'm using real name, not alias like you.

thank you,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi JD,

two spectator pass's please!

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Well this whole thread seemed unbelievable to begin with. I really thought people would think twice after seeing the post about your mom and sister taking the car. Lol!

Honestly, there is another way to interpret this thread...

Based on the topics that are posted nowadays and new generation of members on this forum, one could assume such a thing was a reality....... Most are dreamers anyway :D

Upload some photos :jumping-smiley-013: please

The decision is to privately share the photos, since they contain images of illegal activities and activities of explicit nature consisting of exotic ladies. Please post your Name, E-Mail, NIC number, Phone number, School, Date of Birth, Blood group and the contact details of 3 female friends you got, in order to receive the photos via e-mail.

• Like 6

You do understand that photographic evidence of illegal activity is applicable in a court of law, right?

The decision is to privately share the photos, since they contain images of illegal activities and activities of explicit nature consisting of exotic ladies. Please post your Name, E-Mail, NIC number, Phone number, School, Date of Birth, Blood group and the contact details of 3 female friends you got, in order to receive the photos via e-mail.

:( OK. Didn't realize it was that serious but still love to see them. OK guys what to do නේද?