• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

let me know the place.............. n u gona see ma baby :violent-smiley-099:

good to see your enthusiasm.

Instructions for that day:

IMPORTANT:

Also please note this is illegal and therefore has to be very hush-hush. When you come to the Roxy cinema dont come with loud music. I have spoken to the security and he said he will arrange the area behind the hall for us so that cops on the road wont see it. But be very discrete. Dont go toot your horn at the gate. The security will be at the gate and will tell u the cinema is closed, then you just tell him "you want to park there and go buy a cake at the sumanadisi bakery (opposite side of galle road), he'll know what its about and let you in. Remember BE SECRETIVE! Tell ONLY people you trust!

I tried that tonight, he said that they don't allow people to park and go to the bakery wtfffffff??

dude its NOT today!!! its on the 20th! and that's a secret code for THAT day. Obviously they wont let bakery customers park inside roxy normally ne. Anyway weekdays th carpark is booked by IFS for their staff vehicles.

I dont even KNOW who was on duty at the gate today. But thats how it will happen on saturday!

Ok guys keeping this back on topic. We will be meeting at 11:30 P.M. at Roxy. Go to the car park and tell the security guard Janaka Mahathaya asked you to be there and he should know who it is. If you would care to give the security guard a little tip say Rs.50 each or omething he will be really appreciative and helpful, if not that's fine too. Myself and Watchman should be there before everyone arrives but in the off chance that we get held up (since we are hitting the bars beforehand. shhhh.), please feel free to check out each others rides until we arrive. You are free to race each other before we get there but the oficial race will start after. If you still haven't signed up please pm me and let me know you are comming for sure. Spectators should pm me too since we don't want any undercovewr police people or anything hanging around. Cheers.

hey how old are you ?

Hey guys, here's the deal read the instructions given earlier on reaching there. But once again remember these are super secret illegal street races. So dont tell anyone that you dont know. And being here will bring you and your ride true respect! For drivers more than spectators.

Everyone come to roxy rear carpark. Its behind the cinema hall, so you you wont see anything from the entrance. We will some motorcycle stunts and car displays just like in Fast and the Furious before we go for the illegal drag races. When everyone is ready we will proceed to our secret location on marine drive between bamba and kolpity railway stations. The scheduled races will happen first followed by other races which will be planned on the spot for anyone who is interested. And remember we only let people who come to Roxy Carpark race. If you come direct to the secret race location you can ONLY watch. This way we can verify at the carpark if you are a cop or not.

If the location is busted we will goto out other secret drag location which is on greenpath (starting at library end of the road). So everyone warm up your rides and get ready for the most awesome illegal underground drag-race where boys become men and men become kings!

IMPORTANT:

Also please note this is illegal and therefore has to be very hush-hush. When you come to the Roxy cinema dont come with loud music. I have spoken to the security and he said he will arrange the area behind the hall for us so that cops on the road wont see it. But be very discrete. Dont go toot your horn at the gate. The security will be at the gate and will tell u the cinema is closed, then you just tell him "you want to park there and go buy a cake at the sumanadisi bakery (opposite side of galle road), he'll know what its about and let you in. Remember BE SECRETIVE! Tell ONLY people you trust!

Well got some work to do so probably won't be online for the rest of the day. Hope to see you all there tonight. If you have any questions please ask watchman. VVTI, looking forward to seeign you challenge watchman in your alfa tonight. Although it wouldn't be a fair race. We all know your hiding something under that hood!

• Like 1

Hey guys, here's the deal read the instructions given earlier on reaching there. But once again remember these are super secret illegal street races. So dont tell anyone that you dont know. And being here will bring you and your ride true respect! For drivers more than spectators.

Everyone come to roxy rear carpark. Its behind the cinema hall, so you you wont see anything from the entrance. We will some motorcycle stunts and car displays just like in Fast and the Furious before we go for the illegal drag races. When everyone is ready we will proceed to our secret location on marine drive between bamba and kolpity railway stations. The scheduled races will happen first followed by other races which will be planned on the spot for anyone who is interested. And remember we only let people who come to Roxy Carpark race. If you come direct to the secret race location you can ONLY watch. This way we can verify at the carpark if you are a cop or not.

If the location is busted we will goto out other secret drag location which is on greenpath (starting at library end of the road). So everyone warm up your rides and get ready for the most awesome illegal underground drag-race where boys become men and men become kings!

LOL! :lol:

Watrchman, you are calling all the locations 'secret' and revealing them in a public forum...does that make any sense to you?

Bro copz r stupid and they dont know the difference between a TV and a a computer. They will never find this. And We have given instructions to everyone who reads this to NOT tell the cops. SO how will they know, right? And if cops come we will scramble like int he movies, everyone go in different directions, then the cops cant catch everyone right.

Anyway, we need to give thiz event lotz of publicity so that ours will be da best underground illegal drags ever! And this is where racers are born. And reputation is earned. Its gonna be just like the fast and the furious movies.

They didn't let me park at the carpark and go to the bakery again last night, wtfffffff????

Dude, you went on TWO wrong days! I hope the security doesnt think you're a cop and turn you away. but tonight insist that the cake is urgent and you REALLY BADLY want it. He'll get the message. (same thing for everyone else who is denied access by Roxy security)

Ok guys, tanked up the car with a dash of Tolune in, courtesy of Bugatti! Pulled out the seats and the spare wheel and all the junk in the car. At least 150Kgs lighter now.

Bringing a few litres in case anyone wants.

Edited by VVTi

Dude, you went on TWO wrong days! I hope the security doesnt think you're a cop and turn you away. but tonight insist that the cake is urgent and you REALLY BADLY want it. He'll get the message. (same thing for everyone else who is denied access by Roxy security)

Watchman, no issue mate, I went and met the guy this morning. Its all good and taken care of. He was worried about his Supervisor dropping in, but he gave the inspection schedule, bugger wont be there till 11ish.

we will be outta there.

BTW, guys, final location will be given at the venue. So make sure the tanks are gassed up.