• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Importfest Car Show [photos Updated]

dillongt

TA....DAAAAAAAA............... IMPORTFEST Toronto - IMPORTFEST “Canada’s Biggest and Baddest Car Show is back! IMPORTFEST returns to the Rogers Centre on Saturday November 18th 2006. Don’t miss your chance to witness the most antipcated show for 2006!

SO WHO'S IN? :D:o

2006adbi8.jpg

//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

IMPORTFEST Car Show Pics & IMPORTFEST Babe Pics updated !!!

Check them out in AutoLanka Gallery (Click Here) ;)

//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

• 2 weeks later...

wow it was one hell of a event.... lots of performace & modified cars... hot imort modles and lot's of entertainment so have fun with these few pictures and madawa will update the rest ...

immoduz5.jpg

immod1sh6.jpg

immod2tv4.jpg

immod4dl0.jpg

immod3kx8.jpg

impfest83ux0.jpg

impfest7ja8.jpg

impfest72fg7.jpg

impfest67es3.jpg

impfest50ot8.jpg

immod100ai3.jpg

immod71od3.jpg

impfest24tt1.jpg

impfest124zq4.jpg

impfest110tx6.jpg

impfest117zt5.jpg

impfest183kx9.jpg

wow it was one hell of a event.... lots of performace & modified cars... hot imort modles and lot's of entertainment so have fun with these few pictures and madawa will update the rest ...

thanks alot for the pics bro. nice stuff (especially the chicks hehehe) want to see more of em :music-smiley-019:

impfest24tt1.jpg

machan what car is this? and that light blue lowrider in the gallery, is it an 1964 Impala? what a beauty.

not much supras and skylines this time :-(

cheers

I assume ur wife didn't see these pics Dilan :)

I always show my wife my pictures and she has no problems with these...sometime she even takes the pics...we have a very understading and trusting relationship, so we know never to mis use each others trust. Machang there is a big difference between taking a pic with a hot star and sleeping around...

I always show my wife my pictures and she has no problems with these...sometime she even takes the pics...we have a very understading and trusting relationship, so we know never to mis use each others trust. Machang there is a big difference between taking a pic with a hot star and sleeping around...

nice pics bro,

damn those women are !!!! :)

I stand corrected :)