• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I saw this car on a sirasa autovision clip on youtube..

The key feature of this car is that the body kit is "interchangeable".. Dumi##a harped about how you can change the kit based on your mood and what not.. and the whole kit change was done in under 15 mins... but by the looks of these photos doesnt look like they even screw in all the bolts... :D

I'll try find the clip...

I saw this car on a sirasa autovision clip on youtube..

The key feature of this car is that the body kit is "interchangeable".. Dumi##a harped about how you can change the kit based on your mood and what not.. and the whole kit change was done in under 15 mins... but by the looks of these photos doesnt look like they even screw in all the bolts... :D

I'll try find the clip...

Doesn't that run the risk of pieces flying off when the car travels at high speeds?

That looks like a Mitsubishi Celeste to me. Although whatever it is, it deserves much better than this!

Front fender of Celeste is curvier than this one. It looks more like a B310 coupe.

Of course, this is under the assumption that the fenders are not messed with.

I originally went with the door lines to think it was a B310 hatch..also after watching the clip Watchman posted the rear lights are from a B310 as well...so it seems like these guys raped a B310 hatch....and it has been raised to a Hollywood movie standard...oh wonderful !

Inadvertently called Dumi##a on an advert for Lancer CS parts, Bugger requested 35K for a spoiler. This was for a small OEM style one. Can only imagine how much he is charging for a job like this... I just cat believe that there are idiots who pay such high prices to molest their vehicles....

Edited by trinity

Doesn't that run the risk of pieces flying off when the car travels at high speeds?

Well, if they did a proper job bolting everything, then it wont be done in 5 mins. Then it wont be an "innovative concept".. Then again, we know the channel its featured on and the guy doing the "modification" so I guess we really cant expect a lot... Dumi##a compares this car to the Mustang Vin Diesel drives in Fast and the Furious (he actually drove a Charger, which has no connection to a mustang).. So there's another hint about this guy's knowledge..

Well, if they did a proper job bolting everything, then it wont be done in 5 mins. Then it wont be an "innovative concept".. Then again, we know the channel its featured on and the guy doing the "modification" so I guess we really cant expect a lot... Dumi##a compares this car to the Mustang Vin Diesel drives in Fast and the Furious (he actually drove a Charger, which has no connection to a mustang).. So there's another hint about this guy's knowledge..

Watchman he is not reffering to a Mustang. he is reffering to a Mushtang ;)

7697753126_059ec356b6_b.jpg

@Jaliya: that red one with the white decal across it ? The rear lights looks like another B310 hatch...hopefully I am wrong and pray it is not another one that this guy has raped..

Edited by iRage