• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I wonder if "dakune" is implying "rightist/right-wing" rather than "southern" .. just thinking along the green highlights over "api" :D

Edited by vishkid

it actually seems to be a vw body on a different car. notice the disk brakes and side exhaust? thats too much work for a beetle tbh. so it could be a morris minor underneath

That's a bit far fetched no Jadey.I mean mods like disk brakes for VWs are readily available,and side exhasts are easily done at silencer shops.Them mods are not worth changing the whole chassis.Plus the wheelbase of the two cars are totally differant.

That's a bit far fetched no Jadey.I mean mods like disk brakes for VWs are readily available,and side exhasts are easily done at silencer shops.Them mods are not worth changing the whole chassis.Plus the wheelbase of the two cars are totally differant.

Didn't know about the disk brakes MD. and to have a side exhaust on a rear engined car ahead of the rear wheels, the guys smoking some good sh*t.

Yes, seems a far fetched

It's hard to imagine that a Morris Minor power plant and radiator, etc will fit under a VW Beetle hood, and where will you find space for the gearbox?

this is what happans when a 3wheel driver buys a car

93500549137856425100719.jpg

Aaaannnnnd its a Civic.. :D

PHOTOSHOP.

See that the lettering is at a perfect staright line and does not follow the curvature of CIVIC's boot lid

Okay so for the last 15 minutes I've been trying to upload a snap! But this error "Image code not accepted by community" or something just keeps popping up!

How could I get rid of it?

Okay so for the last 15 minutes I've been trying to upload a snap! But this error "Image code not accepted by community" or something just keeps popping up!

How could I get rid of it?

copy the link = click "more reply options" (one next to "Post") = click "add reply".. then u'l b able to post it. :)