• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Yup. They once tried to take on the 300zx. I love their reckless enthusiasm. I guess you need to be blinded to reality to even get in that car with your balls in their sack

HA ha ha ha such funny people in SL. I think its a diesel to start off with isnt it? You should have left them in the dust but then again its a waste of petrol just to prove a point to such an idiot. I just wonder what their mental attitude is. A waste of a gemini too.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NZer" data-cid="237208" data-time="1365344625"><p>

This is actually quite popular in many countries machan</p></blockquote>

in those countries these crossings r accompanied by traffic lights. its damn dangerous to have diagonal crossings without traffic lights.

When you give a monkey to paint zebra crossings.. in kandy

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NZer" data-cid="237208" data-time="1365344625"><p>

This is actually quite popular in many countries machan</p></blockquote>

in those countries these crossings r accompanied by traffic lights. its damn dangerous to have diagonal crossings without traffic lights.

Yeap!Its crazy to do that with no traffic signals. (I was just thinking how the hell I would be able to keep track of pedestrians crossing the road diagonally if I was to drive down that street...Its a good thing pedestrians in SL are generally on the look out and are nippy on their feet!)

Edited by Kavvz

Yeap!Its crazy to do that with no traffic signals. (I was just thinking how the hell I would be able to keep track of pedestrians crossing the road diagonally if I was to drive down that street...Its a good thing pedestrians in SL are generally on the look out and are nippy on their feet!)

Even better that most of them don't actually use zebra crossings :)

Send to me buy a friend

2 Stroke Honda Insight Hybrid ;)

/quote]

and is he also saying he's gay? :)

(Legal note: The above post is a question raised out of curiosity and shall not be construed in any way whatsoever as an adverse remark towards people of alternative sexual orientations) :) :)