• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I have noooo idea! I was looking for the Driver to actually ask him :)

Pilla yes u do deserve a prize! My guess is maybe he had a loud mouthed english sudda passenger who kept on repeating these common english Slang phrases. Maybe the 3 wheeler bugger is called Rodney, and the sudda was commenting on his driving! The 1st one i take it is "Yes mate", then smashing, plonker... but whats del boy?? :(

Edited by Overdrive

Pilla yes u do deserve a prize! My guess is maybe he had a loud mouthed english sudda passenger who kept on repeating these common english Slang phrases. Maybe the 3 wheeler bugger is called Rodney, and the sudda was commenting on his driving! The 1st one i take it is "Yes mate", then smashing, plonker... but whats del boy?? :(

These were taken from famous BBC sitcom "Only Fools and Horses" (1981 - 1991). Del Boy(David Jason now Sir) is the main character and Rodney is his half wit brother . Great commedy :D:D:D . Expressions Geezer, What a plonker! and "Loverly Jubbly" made Del Boy a widely recognised and very much loved British icon. If you are familiar with British slang then you should watch it and this is my one of the all time favourite and I own half of the collection (Series 1 to 4)

Edited by milinda

thank you thank you... Samashing Milinda! I must try and get my hands on an episode. :)

You should. If Im not mistaken altogether there are 9 series. First series is bit dull compared to the rest. try to get your hands on a later one. Also there are single episode DVDs as well. These are the best choice as these are the good ones selected from the series. Enjoy best of british commedy.

Good info Milinda,but still curious to know why a threewheeler fella wants British Comedy expressions,slangs displayed.

haha machan I think he is trying to attract foreigners coz the pay is high :) cunning fella !! B)

good work Pilawoos !!!

Guess what these guys trying to do?? Yes they are trying to unlock a car...............The funny part is the car has got locked while the engine is still in start mode...and top of that the driver has parked the car right in the center of a private road... :)

IPB Image

Hey guys - cool photography - me happens to be in that pic - thankgod that aint my car and nopes i Wasnt driving either but good hint to the driver too!!!!

Btw - Team on the passenger side won. Apparently driver dude had wanted to load something into the car n left it in start to keep the AC running, n suddenly - this commotion starts. :). ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I really can't understand the difference of Public Road :( & Public Toilet :( after seeing this on last Friday evening. This is the Road adjoining Kirimandala Mawatha & Daabare Mawatha off Colombo 05, In between Two major Hospitals (Asiri Surgical & Oasis) in Sri Lanka!!! This road was in the same condition for a more that 15 years :action-smiley-015: !!! Guys....Check out the Public Toilet..... & I wonder what the Banana Trees used for :blink: ..... Toilet paper :P ????

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3973/dsc00023ts1.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7635/dsc00024vq5.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5426/dsc00025vm7.jpg

I took this pic few Days after Ratmalan Bomb Blast and this place is very close to where it happend,

Anyway Lady came and she tryied to reverse her car bt she couldnt do it cus the front left tyre was one the pavement and then she stoped her car there and went shoping :lol:

IPB Image

Edited by GihanFX

Toyota & Nissan 3 wheelers.... :lol:

IPB ImageIPB Image

Machang didn't you know that :angry-smiley-020: ??? Toyota + Nissan = Hyper Twin CAM CVT :P

Machang didn't you know that :angry-smiley-020: ??? Toyota + Nissan = Hyper Twin CAM CVT :P

Machang the Toyota logo in the second one is Up Side Down!!! :medium-smiley-005:

• Like 1

hay machan this pic should go to AL funny pic thread...madmax practicing boxing! hehe j/k :D okokok i'll take off the enlarged pic and keep only the thumbnail...is that ok madmax ? ;)

What? I only posted a thumbnail. And link.

aaawwww, u removed my link?