• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I hope y'all listened to what Duncan said and mailed in the pics to the give address too, rather than just posting it on this thread... :D

Question, Duncan. Is there are limit on own work here? I don't see much use if ppl start harvesting pics off the net to use for this.

Edited by Pericles

• 3 weeks later...

Nice pics guyz.. oh btw!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAVEEN!! (dude.. i ve got no idea as to whether a new thread should be made as their aint a wishes sub-forum anywhere lol :P)

Have a fantabulous bday and start dieting! (from what i hear ppl say bout ya heehee)...

Zz

• 5 weeks later...

This pic would rather suit for a thread call autolanka stupidest moments.... but still its hilarious to see how these morons r parking on the parking lots..

28102006003rl8.th.jpg

Hay good one man.........

Good thing U did not cover/black out his number plate- I've come across lot's of moron's like this - I suppose common scene is not common any more.....

Hay if any one knows this idiot..... tell him to sell the car-

:grinning-smiley-043:

couldn't resist taking a picture when I came across with this car .. simple thought came to my mind was that 'does the driver reverse the car than drive it forward' :grinning-smiley-043:

22122006004fj4.th.jpg

lol :dance2: while not being a fan of the aerodynamics.. I like the the concept of the rear spots( even though they look hideous) Imagine some freak who keeps flashing you, what do you do?

Hay good one man.........

Good thing U did not cover/black out his number plate- I've come across lot's of moron's like this - I suppose common scene is not common any more.....

Hay if any one knows this idiot..... tell him to sell the car-

:grinning-smiley-043:

Yeah lets have a topic selecting moron of the week! :dance2: I agree with exposing the plates :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...