• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Duncan

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Tri-shaw guy on the Drag strip... just about when two cars were about to go.. this is his terrified face when he found out there were two cars behind him revving like hell to go

trishawpp8.jpg

Tri-shaw guy on the Drag strip... just about when two cars were about to go.. this is his terrified face when he found out there were two cars behind him revving like hell to go

trishawpp8.jpg

this is rather sympathic for me than making fun over this poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family..

this is rather sympathic for me than making fun over this poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family..

well bro.. come down to parliament grounds on a sunday and see what these so called "poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family" does.. going in circles with two wheels... and other stunt rides... :grinning-smiley-003:

well bro.. come down to parliament grounds on a sunday and see what these so called "poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family" does.. going in circles with two wheels... and other stunt rides... :grinning-smiley-003:

is there trishaw dragsters? eh ?

gate column or ?

These are being used as gate columns and made out of Peugeot 404 and 504 torque tube which surrounds the drive shaft.

image019bm5.th.jpg

image016eb3.th.jpg

image018mv0.th.jpg

gate column or ?

These are being used as gate columns and made out of Peugeot 404 and 504 torque tube which surrounds the drive shaft.

image019bm5.th.jpg

image016eb3.th.jpg

image018mv0.th.jpg

wow, thats a good kodak moment

Lighten up Harshan- with the rates those fellows charge they can hardly be 'poor' plus they get the 'bonus' for night duty :grinning-smiley-003:

Lighten up Harshan- with the rates those fellows charge they can hardly be 'poor' plus they get the 'bonus' for night duty :blink:

How much of a civic fanatic do u have to be to use a riced out civ, complete with a fart canon as ur going away car?

20040812weddahswedding039xs3.jpg

Presenting Mr. Madmax ....

i'm sure some guys on here do dream/plan on doing this at their actualweddings....

i'm sure some guys on here do dream/plan on doing this at their actualweddings....

i see a light at the end of the tunnel and you KNOW what colour it is :grinning-smiley-003:

lol mines been booked for one :grinning-smiley-003:

Quick Silver

image37jn7.jpg

Ahhh.... I heard quicksilver was getting rid of his ride, but....

Ahhh.... I heard quicksilver was getting rid of his ride, but....

Oh Mr. Moderator.. this is OT...

@ Shak.. and no I dont see any red light at the end of my tunnel...

Theres gonna be a lot three wheelers in this thread :D Below: 8.45pm this night in the pouring rain!

dsc00256ey2.jpg

Theres gonna be a lot three wheelers in this thread :D Below: 8.45pm this night in the pouring rain!

dsc00256ey2.jpg

more like BRD

more like BRD

You should have heard this one! It was complete with s straight through barrel- sounded like a Kottu burner :D

Edited by Pilawoos

Oh Mr. Moderator.. this is OT...

@ Shak.. and no I dont see any red light at the end of my tunnel...

PERFECT FIT 4 THE HAT NA??? <_<

Hmm . Fuzzo you realy had a good doubt

00015645nm0.jpg

This surely is second to none

Edited by milinda

00015645nm0.jpg

This surely is second to none

lol..that's amazing. looks like a gaudy bedframe!

i saw something totally hilarious yesterday, but didn't have a camera on me....it was a beautiful day on this road by the beach...lots of cars stuck in traffic..and there was this guy crossing the street, with cars backed up to let him cross..and he was walking a pig...a huge pig, on a leasch like a dog or something. it just felt very odd in california!